• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi (2017)

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of all the ships hyperspacing away to different places even while knowing they might be tracked through hyperspace, they all just decided to keep on getting shot to death until there was only one left?
This was the plot, right?

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of all the ships hyperspacing away to different places even while knowing they might be tracked through hyperspace, they all just decided to keep on getting shot to death until there was only one left?
This was the plot, right?

Drooping bombs from above, using gravity... in space.
Slow speed chase .. in space
Leia flying through space

It's the only SW movie I haven't been able to watch a second time. I might see some of the scenes from time to time, but I can't watch it from start to finish.

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A giant plot point was Del Toro betraying Finn and Rose.

we’re going to skip discussing Holdo’s stupid plan and why she kep it secret to virtue signal ‘girl power’ to the audience.

we’re also going to skip why the First Order was monitoring the Resistance Fleet, but was not going to monitor any small craft or escape pods fleeing that fleet ‘cuz reasons???’

my question is:
How did Del Toro know Holdo’s plan so that he could trade that information to the First Order for his freedom and some cash?

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A giant plot point was Del Toro betraying Finn and Rose.

we’re going to skip discussing Holdo’s stupid plan and why she kep it secret to virtue signal ‘girl power’ to the audience.

we’re also going to skip why the First Order was monitoring the Resistance Fleet, but was not going to monitor any small craft or escape pods fleeing that fleet ‘cuz reasons???’

my question is:
How did Del Toro know Holdo’s plan so that he could trade that information to the First Order for his freedom and some cash?
Ah. Just found the scene where Poe calls Finn, telling him of the plan, and Del Toro overhears.