• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everything and Anything Superhero-Related

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I believe That story is what gave us the “new 52” era of the comics (notice Superman’s outfit in death of Superman is new 52 era Superman, so is the Superman/WW dating in another movie (we will ignore the fact that they’re a better couple that dupes/Lois).

The new new era that started in 2016 or 2017 has the new 52 dc characters except they brought back pre flashpoint Superman for whatever reason.

I think to be more accurate, the comic story was else world, but the outcome created the new generation.

Would I be right??

Talking about the new generation have you been watching young justice?? It’s back up.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think to be more accurate, the comic story was else world, but the outcome created the new generation.

Would I be right??

Talking about the new generation have you been watching young justice?? It’s back up.

Way too slow and not that good.

The slow drip release is an awful idea.

This was a good theory for a plot with abhorrent execution.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too slow and not that good.

The slow drip release is an awful idea.

This was a good theory for a plot with abhorrent execution.

I’m liking it despite the clear pc bullshit. But it is nowhere as good as it was pre dc universe. Still think it’s dark and worth a watch.

Some episodes I still think are great.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m liking it despite the clear pc bullshit. But it is nowhere as good as it was pre dc universe. Still think it’s dark and worth a watch.

Some episodes I still think are great.

They are slowly getting to one of the all tome great dc stories. We’re talking almost certainly a top 10 story, arguably top 5.

But it’s been slow. And I don’t care about any of the new characters.

And pc garbage is killing me.

After the going to Cuba episode I’ve basically stopped caring

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are slowly getting to one of the all tome great dc stories. We’re talking almost certainly a top 10 story, arguably top 5.

But it’s been slow. And I don’t care about any of the new characters.

And pc garbage is killing me.

After the going to Cuba episode I’ve basically stopped caring

I am good at tuning out pc bullshit.

But I do agree it is slow. But when it hits, I still think it hits big. But I have watched episodes where I tuned out and was playing more on my phone.

I think this last episode might have been the best this season. Loved black lightning’s Tirade.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am good at tuning out pc bullshit.

But I do agree it is slow. But when it hits, I still think it hits big. But I have watched episodes where I tuned out and was playing more on my phone.

I think this last episode might have been the best this season. Loved black lightning’s Tirade.

The problem is the season doesn’t work unless you care about Brion, halo, and fred bugg....and frankly I couldn’t care less about any of them.

Frankly the sooner they kick the bucket, the sooner we can get back to something resembling S1 or 2

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is the season doesn’t work unless you care about Brion, halo, and fred bugg....and frankly I couldn’t care less about any of them.

Frankly the sooner they kick the bucket, the sooner we can get back to something resembling S1 or 2

I think the problem is that so much is going on. We got the brion and Tara family stuff with halo and the lady.
Then we have beast boy and the outsiders

And now we have granny goodness and her evil. Not to mention how it all ties in to the original young justice crew.

Too many story lines. Even if some converge.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the problem is that so much is going on. We got the brion and Tara family stuff with halo and the lady.
Then we have beast boy and the outsiders

And now we have granny goodness and her evil. Not to mention how it all ties in to the original young justice crew.

Too many story lines. Even if some converge.

Absolutely.

But how many are tied to the new characters?

Most of them.

They really needed to focus on the granny piece and the meta human trafficking.

Way too much beast boy stuff, it just convoluted the main story

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely.

But how many are tied to the new characters?

Most of them.

They really needed to focus on the granny piece and the meta human trafficking.

Way too much beast boy stuff, it just convoluted the main story

Maybe that’s why I have found the past few episodes so good. Because they seem to be back on path.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe that’s why I have found the past few episodes so good. Because they seem to be back on path.

We’re only one or two past Cuba right?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We’re only one or two past Cuba right?

I don’t know if I am up to date. But the last episode I watched seemed like the end to the outsiders. Beastboy learns he and the outsiders were puppets.

Which would be a spoiler if it wasn’t talked about when the outsiders were formed.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know if I am up to date. But the last episode I watched seemed like the end to the outsiders. Beastboy learns he and the outsiders were puppets.

Which would be a spoiler if it wasn’t talked about when the outsiders were formed.

I’m starting to binge the end.

It’s so bad. I’m hoping the Terra arc saves it (they just went after metron for Vic)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More specifically episode 22

That was an on spot.

They botched the Tara thing entirely. Jesus.

And so much ridiculous virtue signaling and Sabre rattling against trump they forgot to actually tell a good story.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Sandman Audiobook to listen to for my drive today...hoping it is good.

The Sandman

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the Sandman Audiobook to listen to for my drive today...hoping it is good.

The Sandman

Never read the graphic novels... But they are a few regarded as the best graphic novels of all time... or at least the most essential superhero graphic novels...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

curious how this does because I believe the comics didn’t sell.

but at least it had some semblance of logic, unlike most of the marvel virtue signaling bs

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
curious how this does because I believe the comics didn’t sell.

but at least it had some semblance of logic, unlike most of the marvel virtue signaling bs

i dont know if i even care... I find captain america to be the lamest of all the superheroes...

with that said, i really hate the idea of a non super to take over the captain america mantle...

falcon taking over, is basically falcon with better weapons... but he is still falcon...

is he going to be the lame one who always says avengers assemble??

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know if i even care... I find captain america to be the lamest of all the superheroes...

with that said, i really hate the idea of a non super to take over the captain america mantle...

falcon taking over, is basically falcon with better weapons... but he is still falcon...

is he going to be the lame one who always says avengers assemble??
I agree. You can't be Captain America without super powers is just a brave guy with a shield. So, you nailed it--the new Captain America is just Falcon with Cap's shield.

To quote Deadpool:
With this collar on, my superpower is just unbridled cancer. Give me a bow and arrow, I'm basically Hawkeye.