• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... its really being a homer saying Wentz is a MUCH better QB then Dak. Its pretty obvious. I can tell Zeke is a star all ready and MUCH better then anything the Eagles have at RB... or do I have to wait down the road to say that.
side stepped my point again
wentz as a QB hasn't shown what Elliott has as a RB.

point still remains. Dak was better one year and wentz the other year while Dak's stats are as good if not better than wentz's thru two seasons. If Wentz was so much better than Dak, it has yet to show itself

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
side stepped my point again
wentz as a QB hasn't shown what Elliott has as a RB.

point still remains. Dak was better one year and wentz the other year while Dak's stats are as good if not better than wentz's thru two seasons. If Wentz was so much better than Dak, it has yet to show itself

I didnt know Elliot was a leading contender for MVP last year. That's ridiculous.
Youre really going to sit here and try to tell me Dak is on the same level as Wentz... and I'm the homer. It showed itself when Wentz was chasing the MVP trophy with Brady while Dak was looking like a confused, struggling young QB. Jesus man.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Witten is really a loss at all. I think it was pretty apparent he was at the end of his rope. Sad, but I think it may be true. Witten may have been cut in camp this year if he didn't take the TV gig now.

Hurns is an ok start, but that offense needs a lot of help at WR. With all that being said we should expect growth from Dak. I still believe in Dak.
I agree Witten was at the end of his rope, but I don't think there was a snowball's chance in hell of him being cut.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Witten was at the end of his rope, but I don't think there was a snowball's chance in hell of him being cut.

He was still a guy that when things broke down for Dak, Witten was still as reliable as anyone to find that safe 6/7 yards

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt know Elliot was a leading contender for MVP last year. That's ridiculous.
Youre really going to sit here and try to tell me Dak is on the same level as Wentz... and I'm the homer. It showed itself when Wentz was chasing the MVP trophy with Brady while Dak was looking like a confused, struggling young QB. Jesus man.
Jesus man is right...even the giants fan said my post was fair but here you are side stepping my point,

do you disagree Dak has better in year one? Do you disagree Dak's stats through 2 seasons are as good and many better than Wentz through two seasons? This remains my points you asshat.

and another point....Dak was doing pretty well up to the Atlanta game and there isn't a QB alive wouldn't look "confused" after that beating.

and....I'll point out Wentz was a strong contender for the MVP, hard to say he was the leading contender.

and....Dak and Elliott both were contenders for the league MVP in 2016.

spin it how you will cause you always do.

IF and I mean IF Wentz is so much better than Dak, IT HAS YET TO SHOW ITSELF

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The posts from PDay and Handi saying Dak is better then Wentz
this what even have me respond to you, which is jaded and incorrect.

Wentz should be better but through two seasons, the fourth rounder has shown to be just as good if not slightly better. That is my position at this time....maybe it changes but I don't see how anyone could say one is way better than the other at this point

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wentz should be better but through two seasons, the fourth rounder has shown to be just as good if not slightly better. That is my position at this time....maybe it changes but I don't see how anyone could say one is way better than the other at this point
Yep. I've purposely didn't reply to his crap, but he insists on bringing up us haters.

I will soon stop replying to him again, and we all know he'll cry about something I say, or he'll cry about me, you and a few others by name.

I will not block him I will just not talk to him unless he brings me into his BS.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus Christ you're a moron. So fucking stupid.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you Cowboys fans think of Dak and Wentz were available it would be a flip of the coin. Dak did have a better rookie season and he regressed substantially. The other put in a MVP caliber season.

You fuckers won’t give an inch. It’s so blatantly obvious who is the more skilled, bigger upside, and also simply better QB... but You’re gonna just bring up stats and turn your back on what’s beyond apparent. The Eagles SB was a fluke, the stars were aligned and Dak is as good as Wentz. Jesus.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now Dak is slightly better. Infuckingcredible. Dak the 23 TD MVP. Gotcha. Deep down you know you’re completely full of crap. Can’t give the Eagles an inch. Not even a SB victory meant shit to yall. It was just luck

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you even looked at the stats for both Dak and Wentz over their first 32 games (2 regular seasons)? You're a fucking idiot. Derrrrrrrrrrrp

Yeah... I have and they are similar. But stats don’t tell the entire story or not even close to the whole story. It’s painfully obvious who the better QB is. Nick Foles threw for 27-3 a few years ago. Does that mean he was better then Tony Romo at QB cause he had the better numbers?

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I have and they are similar. But stats don’t tell the entire story or not even close to the whole story. It’s painfully obvious who the better QB is. Nick Foles threw for 27-3 a few years ago. Does that mean he was better then Tony Romo at QB cause he had the better numbers?
27-2

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well damn... Nick Foles is obviously better then Brady cause he beat him head to head and Brady never did 27-2. I mean the stats prove it. Until Brady does better then 27 TDs and less then 2 Ints Foles will always be the better QB cause the stats say so.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, this is just a dak vs. whoever on the eagles at this point?

I'll say this, regardless of what the stats say, Dak wins on the intangibles. Guy learned how to get off of a DUI charge and imparted that wisdom onto his WR that crashed his car, then crashed his electric bike, changed his story a few times, but still comes away with a public intoxication charge he's going to fight and may win. You can't teach that leadership.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, this is just a dak vs. whoever on the eagles at this point?

I'll say this, regardless of what the stats say, Dak wins on the intangibles. Guy learned how to get off of a DUI charge and imparted that wisdom onto his WR that crashed his car, then crashed his electric bike, changed his story a few times, but still comes away with a public intoxication charge he's going to fight and may win. You can't teach that leadership.

It’s not that and I’ll be the first to admit we have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Cowboys because they are one of the all time great organizations in any sports. They are the Yankees and Lakers of the NFL. With that said after 50 years of futility the Eagles assemble a very strong team and win a SB and all we here out of a couple prominent Cowboy fans on the Hoop is “Oh, the stars were aligned and Philly got lucky” or “Dak is slightly better then Wentz” which EVERY level headed football fan knows is 100% asinine. Wentz exploded on the scene and was fighting for the league MVP with Brady... and Dak has you wondering if he is going to actually develop into a QB that deserved a big contract or be the QB of the future.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the flying fuck did this turn into Dak vs Wentz? Dak is solid QB through 2 years. Wentz had a great sophomore season; most would say Wentz is better at this point in time. The book is hardly done on either of them. Both look like solid QB's going forward to me.

Some y'all need to chill out.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not that and I’ll be the first to admit we have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Cowboys because they are one of the all time great organizations in any sports. They are the Yankees and Lakers of the NFL. With that said after 50 years of futility the Eagles assemble a very strong team and win a SB and all we here out of a couple prominent Cowboy fans on the Hoop is “Oh, the stars were aligned and Philly got lucky” or “Dak is slightly better then Wentz” which EVERY level headed football fan knows is 100% asinine. Wentz exploded on the scene and was fighting for the league MVP with Brady... and Dak has you wondering if he is going to actually develop into a QB that deserved a big contract or be the QB of the future.

Wentz wasn't going to win MVP, he blew out his knee. Dak is healthy, has similar numbers thru 2 years and will be the starter week 1 of his third season. Wentz isn't even going to be the same player he was...his career is possibly over. But suuuuuuuure, "every coach in the world would take him over Dak". give me a fucking break. PE1's a fucking moron.