• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz wasn't going to win MVP, he blew out his knee. Dak is healthy, has similar numbers thru 2 years and will be the starter week 1 of his third season. Wentz isn't even going to be the same player he was...his career is possibly over. But suuuuuuuure, "every coach in the world would take him over Dak". give me a fucking break. PE1's a fucking moron.

Uh huh... sure. Career over even though he’s already throwing in practice. And Foles is better then Brady... numbers prove it!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest opinion on Dak and Wentz.
Dak played out of his mind in 16.
Wentz played out of his mind in 17.
If they play anywhere near those years they will be great.
After 16 I never over hyped Dak, I said then and I say it now I want to see year 3 with both of them.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest opinion on Dak and Wentz.
Dak played out of his mind in 16.
Wentz played out of his mind in 17.
If they play anywhere near those years they will be great.
After 16 I never over hyped Dak, I said then and I say it now I want to see year 3 with both of them.

I have no problem with this. I don’t think Wentz is a lock to be the next Brady and I don’t think Dak is the next RG3. But I do see a very large difference in ability. Wentz is much better in every facet of being a QB except Daks fantastic ability to run. But when it comes to arms, reading D’s, and down field accuracy I don’t think it’s close. Even when Dak was playing great in 2016 and Wentz was struggling i could see the difference

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with this. I don’t think Wentz is a lock to be the next Brady and I don’t think Dak is the next RG3. But I do see a very large difference in ability. Wentz is much better in every facet of being a QB except Daks fantastic ability to run. But when it comes to arms, reading D’s, and down field accuracy I don’t think it’s close.

Dak is much better at reading D's. Not even close. All the top NFL people say so.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the common denominator, fuck wad. Your stupidity is mind boggling. Last year, in the post season, Foles was better than Brady. Stats prove it.

Exactly. You proved my point. According to you stats make Foles better then Brady. Thanks for proving my point.

Collingherd said it perfectly. Dak is a Corvette Wentz is a Maserati.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. You proved my point. According to you stats make Foles better then Brady. Thanks for proving my point.

Collingherd said it perfectly. Dak is a Corvette Wentz is a Maserati.

You argue a point with sarcasm then agree with it. You truely are a moron.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Dak is slightly better. Infuckingcredible. Dak the 23 TD MVP. Gotcha. Deep down you know you’re completely full of crap. Can’t give the Eagles an inch. Not even a SB victory meant shit to yall. It was just luck
you need help dude....you really do

I've said 4 times now that Dak and Wentz are about even through 2 years and I don't see how based on what we've seen thus far anyone could say that one is leagues better than the other. All the other shit you post is just that

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need help dude....you really do

I've said 4 times now that Dak and Wentz are about even through 2 years and I don't see how based on what we've seen thus far anyone could say that one is leagues better than the other. All the other shit you post is just that

Why do I need help because we disagree on who the better player is? It’s betond obvious to me. One dude entered his 2nd year and battled for an MVP and the other dude struggled. Your stats argument is MAJORLY flawed... unless you want to agree that in a year or two when Frank Gores stats are better then Barry Sanders that Gore is the better player or that Fred Taylor is better then OJ Simpson cause he has better stats. I’m not criticizing Dallas because I’m high on them this year. I think Dak bounced back with the league best RB running for 16 games but there is a clear and distinct advantage for Wentz. He’s better at reading Ds he has a MUCH better arm and even though he’s not as good as a runner as Dak he still can make plays with his feet. If Dak was an Eagle and Wentz was a Cowboy you’d be laughing at me if I said Dak was better.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, im judging that post strictly on whats happened so far, I dont think anyone would take Dak over Wentz.........I was a HUGE Dak believer from that great preseason his rookie year, he played like a poised vet that entire season...Some red flags last year, looked completely lost during the Zeke suspension, and as you point out, with Allen Hurns as his #1 target, and his safety blanket Witten gone, this will be a season where we will get a real gauge on who Dak is...A guy that requires the perfect surroundings? Or a guy capable of making players around him better?

The irony is that when in 2016 Eagles' fans / Wentz supporters pointed out that much of the difference between Dak and Wentz could be put in:

(a) Dak playing with a very good O-line vs Wentz playing with an O-line that was constantly changing (due to injuries/suspensions)

(b) Dak had Elliot to take the load of him, and a passable WR corps vs Wentz had Wentz having a so-so running game, and the worst WR corps in football

and it was clear that the Eagles' offense was carried by Wentz, while the Dallas offense was not the argument was dismissed. Now, last season where the situation was more or less reversed (I think comparatively Dak never had it as bad as Wentz did), and Dak regressed if not imploded, the lack of weapons on offense and a few changes on the O-line is suddenly the reason why Dak underperformed, and not the fact that Dak might not be as good a QB as Wentz is, but more a mediocre QB or a Nick Foles type (very good in the right circumstance)?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I need help because we disagree on who the better player is? It’s betond obvious to me. One dude entered his 2nd year and battled for an MVP and the other dude struggled. Your stats argument is MAJORLY flawed... unless you want to agree that in a year or two when Frank Gores stats are better then Barry Sanders that Gore is the better player or that Fred Taylor is better then OJ Simpson cause he has better stats. I’m not criticizing Dallas because I’m high on them this year. I think Dak bounced back with the league best RB running for 16 games but there is a clear and distinct advantage for Wentz. He’s better at reading Ds he has a MUCH better arm and even though he’s not as good as a runner as Dak he still can make plays with his feet. If Dak was an Eagle and Wentz was a Cowboy you’d be laughing at me if I said Dak was better.

You are truly a moron. Incredibly stupid

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are truly a moron. Incredibly stupid

That’s fine if you think I’m a moron. I know Manster and PDay think I’m one too but at least they try to create and defend their point of view. It’s pointless to come on here and hurl insults without explaining why you think I’m a moron.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s fine if you think I’m a moron. I know Manster and PDay think I’m one too but at least they try to create and defend their point of view. It’s pointless to come on here and hurl insults without explaining why you think I’m a moron.

I've explained it several times and you continue to ask "why". You falsely claim that "everyone" in the league puts Wentz lightyears ahead of Dak, and that's a lie. You fail to recognize that the possibility of Wentz's career being essentially over is in play. You argue just to argue, even when you don't agree with yourself. You use sarcasm to make a point, then actually agree with your sarcasm. You're a mentally disturbed person.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said he will?

The Eagles organization and Wentz... look, i understand you’re hanging from a thread and all you’ve got is a hope and a prayer that he doesn’t return to the MVP QB that he is. Once he does come back you can try the “He’s just a system QB” schtick. Maybe you can get Manster to buy in on that nonsense too.