• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've explained it several times and you continue to ask "why". You falsely claim that "everyone" in the league puts Wentz lightyears ahead of Dak, and that's a lie. You fail to recognize that the possibility of Wentz's career being essentially over is in play. You argue just to argue, even when you don't agree with yourself. You use sarcasm to make a point, then actually agree with your sarcasm. You're a mentally disturbed person.

Wait... you were the one agreeing with my sarcasm. Dude you’re trippin. Wentz isn’t light years ahead of Dak. Dak proved he can be very good at times... but there is a difference and it’s easy to see. You just underestimate Wentz cause he can’t bench 375 twenty times and run a 4.29 forty like you said you did.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said he will?

And if he needs more time we are fine with Foles. If he does start week 1 I’m sure he won’t be mobile for a while and his mobility is a big part of his game so I don’t expect everything to be like before for a while but this isn’t career threatening

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles organization and Wentz... look, i understand you’re hanging from a thread and all you’ve got is a hope and a prayer that he doesn’t return to the MVP QB that he is. Once he does come back you can try the “He’s just a system QB” schtick. Maybe you can get Manster to buy in on that nonsense too.

You are
Delusional. I’ll bet you Wentz does not start 16 regular season games this year nor will he win MVP. You can’t back out of a third bet. I’ll make certain the mods make you honor it this time.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are
Delusional. I’ll bet you Wentz does not start 16 regular season games this year nor will he win MVP. You can’t back out of a third bet. I’ll make certain the mods make you honor it this time.

He may not and he’s definitely not winning MVP coming off a major injury. I completely expect him to struggle but how about this. Ford is a top notch guy. I’ll paypal him $100 to hold and if you can hit 60% of your bets over 20 games this season. If you don’t hit 60% you owe me nothing. Deal?

Last edited:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not and he’s definitely not winning MVP coming off a major injury. I completely expect him to struggle but how about this. Ford is a top notch guy. I’ll paypal him $100 to hold and if you can hit 60% of your bets over 20 games this season. If you don’t hit 60% you owe me nothing. Deal?

Lol

So you won’t take my bet? I knew it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

So you won’t take my bet? I knew it.

No... I’ll bet you that Zeke doesn’t run for 3000 yards... what are you scared? Stupid man.
I’ll give you 100 dollars that Ford or someone we agree upon can hold. Why not? You have nothing to lose. I’ll even cut it down to 10 games and only 55%. That should be a piece of cake since you do 78%.
Deal?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... I’ll bet you that Zeke doesn’t run for 3000 yards... what are you scared? Stupid man.
I’ll give you 100 dollars that Ford or someone we agree upon can hold. Why not? You have nothing to lose. I’ll even cut it down to 10 games and only 55%. That should be a piece of cake since you do 78%.
Deal?

You still haven’t paid up on your last two bets. No way you’re going to send
Money. Of course zeke won’t run for 3000. Wentz won’t start 16 games and Dak will have better stats

Lol “I’ll knock it down to 55% in 10 games”
That’s still 60%, doofuss

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are

I bet you the Eagles have a better record than Dallas this year.

I bet at the end of this season, Dak has as many playoff wins as he does now, which is as many as you do.

You talk about delusional, but then think all 16 games is necessary otherwise the end of his career is in play???? Seriously? And anything short of MVP is failure?? Talk about delusional.

Wentz is ahead of schedule in his rehab. He is looking good so far. The man has one of the best work ethics of any QB in the game! For you to think the end of his career is in play is what is delusional.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet you the Eagles have a better record than Dallas this year.

I bet at the end of this season, Dak has as many playoff wins as he does now, which is as many as you do.

You talk about delusional, but then think all 16 games is necessary otherwise the end of his career is in play???? Seriously? And anything short of MVP is failure?? Talk about delusional.

Wentz is ahead of schedule in his rehab. He is looking good so far. The man has one of the best work ethics of any QB in the game! For you to think the end of his career is in play is what is delusional.

Wrong

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven’t paid up on your last two bets. No way you’re going to send
Money. Of course zeke won’t run for 3000. Wentz won’t start 16 games and Dak will have better stats

Lol “I’ll knock it down to 55% in 10 games”
That’s still 60%, doofuss
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

That dude is GARBAGE. Unless Wentz misses more time, he will crush Dak, just like he did last year. Dak is nothing more than a product of Zeke. Without him, Dak is barely starter-level.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hoping I could stack up on my RB's and at least 2 solid WR's and add a Jimmy or Mahomes

But i have a feeling come draft day, they will both be pretty high on everyones list
Mahomes? I'd imagine he will be around pretty late in the draft.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth is in your posts. We don't kiss Eagle Ass you get your panties all wadded up.

I stand by my statement the Eagles Over Achieved.

I don’t think it’s crazy to say they overachieved. I mean. Most people had the Eagles as a 10-win team at best. They had a great season. It remains to be seen if they truly are as good as they played last year or if they just caught lightning in a bottle. They continue to emphasize the offensive and defensive lines, and are generally constructed pretty well, which leads me to believe they’ll continue to perform well, but we’ll see.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently QB13 and round 11 in May. I wouldn't be stunned if he gets to QB10 as preseason approaches.
Or 15:noidea:

Most people that look at global rankings all end up average. Each league has it's own intricacies and each draft takes on a life of it's own. I pray someone in my league takes Mahomes as a starter. It could pay off big but it's just a dumb risk. Good situation, but we don't even know if he can play QB in this league.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it’s crazy to say they overachieved. I mean. Most people had the Eagles as a 10-win team at best. They had a great season. It remains to be seen if they truly are as good as they played last year or if they just caught lightning in a bottle. They continue to emphasize the offensive and defensive lines, and are generally constructed pretty well, which leads me to believe they’ll continue to perform well, but we’ll see.
They overachieved IMO considering that Wentz was their star and he went down and then they played a QB that had little interest from most teams and he won them a SB...BUT...if they did all that with Wentz there would have been no surprise (I'm not talking from preseason but from mid-year) and right before he went down they looked like a clear favorite to win it all and now he is back. So with a healthy Wentz they are stacked this year on paper and I would imagine they are the #2 favorite behind NE to win it all again and rightly so. They also have a bulls eye on their back this year. I'd be surprised if they won as many games as last year or a SB just because it's so hard to do, but as we sit here today they look more talented than last years team:2cents: