• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudges 2024 Mock Draft

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,646.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman is a weird fit on the Chiefs. I'm not saying the Chiefs won't draft him I'm just saying it'd be different than what they normally do.

Who was the last WR that Andy Reid drafted in rd1? Maclin?
Yeah, after getting Brown.....the Chiefs could go WR in round 2.

Maybe trade up from 64?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Final 11 at 6:16.

22) Philadelphia: Terrion Arnold CB Alabama

Philly has had Secondary issues for years YEARS. Something their front 7 overcompensated for. Lets use 22 to fix that

23) Minnesota: Troy Fantulu OL Washington

Seattle loss is Minnesota's gain here. This is a guy who Played LT for the Huskies but because of being 6'3 could be moved Inside.

24)Dallas: Jackson Powers-Johnson OL Oregon

You could a million different was to Sunday here. But your picking at 24 and a Pro-bowl Caliber player is sitting there at a Position who left?????
Just Shut up and take em.

25) Green Bay: Nate Wiggins CB Clemson

You need another CB and their isn't much LT left. Take Wiggins who is falling

26) Tampa: Graham Barton OL Duke.

Tampa. You guys are lucky bastards for grabbing a Vertsiltle OL Like barton. He's played C and LT but short arms makes him a G, Plug and Play Baybee.

27) Arizona: Chop Robinson Edge Penn State

Not Gonna lie. I was looking at others. But they fit well in the other teams.......... Now lets ask a question. Who does Arizona have that can get to the QB?

28) Buffalo: Xavier Leggete WR South Carolina.

Using Walters rankings. Let's take a look. No 4: Needs to be tougher and Doesn't run good routes. 5: Expolsive, Game Breaking Speed. Would be a good fit.... Wait I think i typed that before. Damnit Jacksonville. 6 has Character and Medical Concerns (Diabetes). 7: Good size and Skill and no Weakness Pointed out. Check Please.

29) Detriot: Cooper DeJean CB/S Iowa.

They look like a Perfect Couple huh? Detroit has a Need at CB and S Both which DeJean Plays. May they spend their years in loving Matrimony.

30) Baltimore: Kingsley Suamalta OT BYU.

Sucks to be Jordan Martin here because no one near the Bottom needs a LT Type (other than GB). This is a High Upside guy with NFL Bloodlines (Cousin of Penei Sewell).

31: San Francisco: Brian Thomas Jr WR LSU.

This guy is more of a Project that can be molded into Something and With Ayuak in contract talks but still playing. He has the time to be trained and programmed to be a better Big body WR, Especially with another Big body WR like Deebo Samuel.

32: Kansas City: Keon Coleman WR FSU.

I really think a Guy with the Concerns that Andoai Mitchell does can't really help a team that needs a WR like a Fatboy needs a cupcake. Coleman's upside is a #2 Wr but he's more of a sure thing than Mitchell.
Still prefer Xavier Worthy with this pick personally...

IF he's available there, of course...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could 100% see the Boys take Powers-Johnson. They've always valued OL and they need interior help bad.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont like to use words like Guarantee with regards to the draft. But I will guarantee that Harold Perkins doesn't get drafted before Rome Udenze.

Or any of the other players you have listed.

Partly because Udenze is just a flat out better prospect AND at a more valuable position.

But mostly because he's not eligible until next year's draft.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont like to use words like Guarantee with regards to the draft. But I will guarantee that Harold Perkins doesn't get drafted before Rome Udenze.

Or any of the other players you have listed.

Partly because Udenze is just a flat out better prospect AND at a more valuable position.

But mostly because he's not eligible until next year's draft.

Not to mention the teams drafting in the top 10. The Cards, Giants, Chargers (Allen gone), Bears, and Jets all need wideouts lol. I also thought Perkins was going back to ILB. I didn't think he was eligible for this draft? He weighs like 220 lbs... he needs to bulk up or he'll get slaughtered.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple points:

• Obviously Caleb is a Bear. Maybe you are taking your shot in the dark, so I get it. Unless you think he doesn't want to be in Chicago but by his comments it seems he is fine wherever he plays.
  • Very small chance imo Daniels doesn't go top 10. I would be shocked if he doesn't go top 4, whether it is a trade up or not.
  • I would be shocked if Rome doesn't go top 10 or at least top 12 as well. 15 seems like a stretch. Too many WR needy teams and it seems like most have him right there with MHJ and Nabers.
  • Penix top 10 and before Mccarthy? I mean I think Penix is a better QB but will be 24 and Mccarthy is 21, that alone will drop Penix but I think there is a lot of hype around Mccarthy so at this point I would be shocked if someone doesn't pick him in the Rd 1.
  • Am I crazy is Latu not in this mock? I looked it over several times and I didn't see him. Another player I would be shocked if he didn't go 1st, he is arguably the best pass rusher in this class.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman is a weird fit on the Chiefs. I'm not saying the Chiefs won't draft him I'm just saying it'd be different than what they normally do.

Who was the last WR that Andy Reid drafted in rd1? Maclin?
Good time in Mahomes career to get him a go to guy because Kelce is on his way out.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good time in Mahomes career to get him a go to guy because Kelce is on his way out.

Yah.. he's 34.5 and had a lower production season (for him anyway, still one of the best TE seasons in the NFL this year) and had some nagging injuries. And now he's banging Swift so he'll have to deal with that drama queen.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, this WR class is weird. The top 3 are some of the best prospects in the draft. Brian Thomas is probably closer to what we usually see as a 1st round WR. AD Mitchell is elite in half of his games and M.I.A. the other half. And...then the next 12 guys are all clumped together. I think the Chiefs will be trying their hardest to trade back.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, this WR class is weird. The top 3 are some of the best prospects in the draft. Brian Thomas is probably closer to what we usually see as a 1st round WR. AD Mitchell is elite in half of his games and M.I.A. the other half. And...then the next 12 guys are all clumped together. I think the Chiefs will be trying their hardest to trade back.
Yah agreed. There's 3 elite WRs (all have the expectation to be #1s) although each of them kind of have their own unique quality. Harrison has the best footwork and route running (which is so huge), Nabers is the speedster and acceleration king, and Odunze is your contested ball catcher (end zone threat, just chuck it to him).

But yah, outside of that it's kind of scattered. Plenty of good wideout talent but I don't feel like there's a true obvious/standout #4. Most people are saying Thomas, but Worthy, Leggett, Mitchell, Coleman... they're all kind of right there. Thomas is prob. the fave because of the upside... but he kind of has a DK Metcalf thing. Crazy speed, length, athleticism, but everything else is really not 'crisp' lol.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fudge, if it shakes out this way for the Vikings, I'm going to send you a bottle of whatever liquor that you like (within reason).

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depth so good I wouldn't be mad if Chicago punted the WR pick to #75

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you said, you have your group that is elite and have a very high chance of being productive in the NFL then a couple other tiers-one big clump really in the 2nd and 3rd it seems. This draft will be about what teams can find those other guys that can transform into a very good or great player.

For example, Luke McCaffrey. I have this feeling this kid can be special. I think he can grow into a Cooper Kupp type of WR.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you said, you have your group that is elite and have a very high chance of being productive in the NFL then a couple other tiers-one big clump really in the 2nd and 3rd it seems. This draft will be about what teams can find those other guys that can transform into a very good or great player.

For example, Luke McCaffrey. I have this feeling this kid can be special. I think he can grow into a Cooper Kupp type of WR.
For the Chiefs, I think the draft is more about finding as many starters as possible. Its really deep but Im not sure I see much use in taking risks in rd1. I think for a team picking in the top 15 its a totally different equation.