• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard from a friend that I trust that the reason Hillary sent her supporters home was because the room they were in was booked for something else early this morning and they told her that they needed the room to be cleared by 2am to clean it and set up for the next event. Hillary thought she would have won the election well before then and got panicked when the election went the way it did. They also thought that if Hillary came out and spoke, people would hang around longer.

Hotel: Yeah, we're gonna need you out by 2 am. We have another event.
Hillary: But it's the election! What could possible be more important than keep this reserved for the following day?
Hotel: There's a conference for Furry's.
Bill: Anyone know where I can get a costume?
Hillary: God damnit Bill.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry didn't follow you on the part about Nos. But for the other part I will say while we disagree on a few things, our premise is exactly the same. Do not prop another group up at the expense of others. That is what's causing this divide. Trump could have made an ideal candidate for me, had he not gone on ridiculous tangents that had no bearings towards his actual policies and structures in place when he took the Presidency. My issue with him is that he occupies the highest position in the country and cannot, or will not, relate to anyone who does not completely agree with him. This country is founded on many different values and opinions and again both of our premises share that one group should not be propped up over another.
That's well said. I didn't like Obama, thought McCain was so much more qualified, but I prayed for the POTUS from the get go. You have to respect the office. IMO, if Clinton had won, and we had been flooded with illegals from Mexico, not to mention all the terrorists that would have come into the country....her lack of commitment to the military, at a time when Russia and China are ramping up, terrible trade deals, taxes, ACA....our Country was in trouble. I think Trump will take a hard conservative path, and it's a good thing that the rest of the world THINKS he is a maverick...it was the same thing Reagan had going for him. I don't know how old you are, but when I was a small child, the Iran Hostage situation was the lead story night after night, month after month. They basically laughed at Carter. Regan wins the election, all of a sudden, Americans are coming home. Who knows if Reagan would have blown them off the map...they thought he would, and that was enough
This will work in Trumps favor on building the wall as well. Mexico's leaders have said they aren't paying for the wall...uh, yes they will. His hammer won't be a missle...it will be the destruction of their economy if their goods stop coming into the USA. They are gonna make payments for the wall, wait and see

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard from a friend that I trust that the reason Hillary sent her supporters home was because the room they were in was booked for something else early this morning and they told her that they needed the room to be cleared by 2am to clean it and set up for the next event. Hillary thought she would have won the election well before then and got panicked when the election went the way it did. They also thought that if Hillary came out and spoke, people would hang around longer.

Damn... well they were probably right... I guess I can understand that, but I was still shaking my head about her waiting until 11:30 or so... she messed up my morning nap... wait now you guys know why I'm late on my 11:00-1:00 pm picks...:peep:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note... I paid this White Trump supporter $30 bucks to get Dash to load and extend to the ball... in one hour that bastid fixed what I was trying to do for about a year... he even got him to start finishing even higher on his back swing... he said give him 2 more sessions and I could handle it from there or I could call him if I had to... I'm gonna do it too! :les:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old is Dash?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking good. I'd like to see his hands set up a little closer to his ear to keep him short and inside, but that's a nice swing for a boy his age

Thanks I'll try to squeeze that in but I'm trying to be hands off so I don't jinx it lol.... :hope:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He turned 8 in June...
Nice. My son is 7. He played machine pitch for the past 3 seasons (2 falls and a spring) and is planning on playing again this spring.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. My son is 7. He played machine pitch for the past 3 seasons (2 falls and a spring) and is planning on playing again this spring.
I have a 6 and 8 playing next spring. Been coaching their big brothers HS teams the last several years, gonna be fun to coach the little fellas again

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 6 and 8 playing next spring. Been coaching their big brothers HS teams the last several years, gonna be fun to coach the little fellas again

Mine's 7. Played coach pitch the last 2 seasons, and he's excited that he'll get spring and fall ball next year.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I was a base coach last spring and assistant coach this past fall. I may take the lead this spring, but I want the group of coaches to stay together from this past team. I had fun with them but I don't think their knowledge is on part with mine and it sounded like the head coach and his wife were kind of roped into coaching and they would rather just help out. They had 2 kids on this past team, but one is moving up to kid pitch and they are not sure how their time would be split up.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine's 7. Played coach pitch the last 2 seasons, and he's excited that he'll get spring and fall ball next year.
It's a blast. Working with the boys on their mechanics, it's amazing how quickly little kids can improve with a little help

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I was a base coach last spring and assistant coach this past fall. I may take the lead this spring, but I want the group of coaches to stay together from this past team. I had fun with them but I don't think their knowledge is on part with mine and it sounded like the head coach and his wife were kind of roped into coaching and they would rather just help out. They had 2 kids on this past team, but one is moving up to kid pitch and they are not sure how their time would be split up.
It's gonna be different for me as well. Our summer HS teams had 34 of 38 currently playing in college, been playing college ballparks and 90+ pitching for a few years. I'm gonna be an assistant on both my younger boys teams because I'm trying my oldest son who is an MMA fighter as well
Best advice I can give for developing younger kids...concentrate on the positive...when they hit puberty, it's OK to drill them on what they can't do, but the little fellas thrive on the positive

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White people were tired of Obama, BLM, Kap, Muslims, Mexicans and they went out and made it happen... That's not to say they are all racist, but some of them are

Just a quick response to this if it's ok? I don't think ONLY white people are tired of Obama, BLM or Kaep. I think people of all races are/were tired of the way Obama was leading, tired of seeing BLM be treated like it was anything other that a racist hate group and tired of seeing a whiney little bitch who never had anything to say until he wasn't in the public eye any longer, the guy was adopted by a white couple and had a pretty good upbringing from everything I have seen about him and he was also fined for calling someone the N word during a game but now all of a sudden he knows the struggle? I have no problem with him or any other player standing up for what they believe in but do it on your own time, not when you are at work! Volunteer your time and money to what you believe in that would do much more good than simply taking a knee.

I don't think "White America" is tired of Muslims or Mexicans it's tired of them being here ILLEGALLY.

Lastly, there is racism amongst every race, not just whites against blacks, but it doesn't sell to talk about that only white on black hate somehow matters.

If you aren't tired of Kaep after he didn't bother to vote after all his BS idk what to say

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think it's pretty clear I'm frickin hooked... I had 0 interest growing up... my older son Walker played at 7 but hadn't played prior so I was able to get him and Dash on the same tball team when Dash was 3... Walker got pretty good mid season but Dash tried harder... next year Walker had to play coach pitch and he sucked lol... he said he wanted to get better and I got him a bigger glove and a pad to cover his palm and we practiced every day... he has become a beast at 1B and really isn't interested in getting better, just don't get it... Dash has little brother syndrome so he's been trying to be better ever since 3... he's pretty good I must say... I've seen some players that I'd like to see him up against but I'm really impressed by his focus and want to be better, as well as his humble manner... he never tries to make another kid feel like he's better and always tries to make them feel confident... I hear him telling some of the other guys when they're just sitting there on water breaks how good they are looking in practice, and trust me we are terrible... I know we're not supposed to have favorites but... :noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fun times... how are you guys coming...?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be different for me as well. Our summer HS teams had 34 of 38 currently playing in college, been playing college ballparks and 90+ pitching for a few years. I'm gonna be an assistant on both my younger boys teams because I'm trying my oldest son who is an MMA fighter as well
Best advice I can give for developing younger kids...concentrate on the positive...when they hit puberty, it's OK to drill them on what they can't do, but the little fellas thrive on the positive

You're a damn vet dammit! Really respect how you handle your relationships with your boys... beautiful thing truly... :kk: