• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

9 Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for not taking responsibility, I simply asked was Cruz nor Rubio not a better choice...? If you think thy were then why would they not get the nomination...?

So, you are basing your stance on that in your opinion Rubio and or Cruz were a better choice. So since "white America" didn't agree they have to be racist? Yeah, that makes sense...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to think that this group is mature enough for that not to happen.

i am not mature at all... with that said screw you all i am never drafting with you republican bastards again... if anyone believed me then you are an anti-semite...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal opinion, race and gender had nothing to do with it. We just had a two term African American President, and I swear I've never heard ONE person say they wouldn't vote for Clinton because she was a woman, they didn't vote for her because she has been there 30 years without doing shit, and she was corrupt. I believe what turned the race was the feeding of debate questions by CNN. Serious outrage over that cheating and her lack of integrity. If she had been a quality candidate, I'd vote for a woman, black woman, or purple woman.

I disagree with one thing, gender did have something to do with it for Hillary, how many times did you hear her talking about America finally having a woman President? Like that alone was reason enough to vote for her. I have to use my fingers and toes to count the times I heard her say it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not mature at all... with that said screw you all i am never drafting with you republican bastards again... if anyone believed me then you are an anti-semite...

Silly Jew :crazy:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally as someone who lives in a city and did not vote for Trump I have very little stake in this. My disagreement is with the statement that 50% of the voting population is racist because they did not vote the way others wanted.

As to the bold EVERY political discussion, every bill passed is done with the major population centers in mind, while people that live outside of them get stuck with the bill. You can choose to see color all you want, but this was far more of a call to remember that LA and New York are not the country, just a part of it than it is a stand for "Go Whitey".

The bold is a fair statement, my question would be do you believe Trump articulated clearly he heard their voice...? What message did he deliver that got them to join him...? My thing is this, guys like Nos and UK are reluctant (I believe) Trump voters... maybe they are good with their vote now but I don't think he was their first choice... he went straight crazy with talk of banning Muslims, building walls because Mexico is sending us rapists and criminals... he got his base at the beginning, that's where the racists group came from I'm talking about... not everyone that voted Trump was racist, and it's not cut and dry "I hate Black people"... I'm saying he played into stereotypes from races and religion to gather these people... once he was on the ticket the normal republicans voted party, I don't think they are racist for such... I'm more speaking of MOST of those guys that got him on the ticket...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text WLK, hey, yer up, lolzzzz

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bold is a fair statement, my question would be do you believe Trump articulated clearly he heard their voice...? What message did he deliver that got them to join him...? My thing is this, guys like Nos and UK are reluctant (I believe) Trump voters... maybe they are good with their vote now but I don't think he was their first choice... he went straight crazy with talk of banning Muslims, building walls because Mexico is sending us rapists and criminals... he got his base at the beginning, that's where the racists group came from I'm talking about... not everyone that voted Trump was racist, and it's not cut and dry "I hate Black people"... I'm saying he played into stereotypes from races and religion to gather these people... once he was on the ticket the normal republicans voted party, I don't think they are racist for such... I'm more speaking of MOST of those guys that got him on the ticket...

Trump made people believe he was America first! We just got done with 8 years of a guy who made a lot of Americans feel he was NOT America first. Hillary represented more of the same, this is HUGE IMO.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking libtards!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He articulated it very poorly, but what he did make very clear was "I am not you usual politician" and that was enough for most I think.

I don't disagree that some of the voters are racially motivated, I just think that it is a small part and you can't lump in all 50 million or so

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He articulated it very poorly, but what he did make very clear was "I am not you usual politician" and that was enough for most I think.

I don't disagree that some of the voters are racially motivated, I just think that it is a small part and you can't lump in all 50 million or so

Maybe, but you do have to admit a hard immigration stance like trumps gives racists ammo. They generally have a hard time believing anyone not like them are citizens already, but this will justify their hatred even more.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like race is always used for an excuse now, well it at least seems like that...I also think that this excuse was pushed more than ever since Obama has entered the office and more recently. I think Trump, at least what he has said, will try to help unite the country bc when it is all said and done we are all Americans so why are we fighting against each other.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about where our country will be in four years. IMO, we saved our country. I mean, the no fly zone Hillary was going to put up as soon as she got into office(against the advice of every General and Admiral in the military) would have either A) lead to war with Russia, or B) made us look like a toothless Bitch when they violated it and we did nothing. Just one more example of her incredibly bad judgment. I'm sure Trump would use our Military to defend our country against anyone, but playing chicken with Russia is insane. It's a war we can't afford short of a last resort

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with one thing, gender did have something to do with it for Hillary, how many times did you hear her talking about America finally having a woman President? Like that alone was reason enough to vote for her. I have to use my fingers and toes to count the times I heard her say it.

She can only blame herself for pushing that topic now.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for not taking responsibility, I simply asked was Cruz nor Rubio not a better choice...? If you think thy were then why would they not get the nomination...?

So, you are basing your stance on that in your opinion Rubio and or Cruz were a better choice. So since "white America" didn't agree they have to be racist? Yeah, that makes sense...

No I'm saying a choice was made... by all intents and purposes they were regarded as better choices... neither one could imagine voting for him so obviously he didn't appeal to their voters... if you continue to ignore the demographic that put him in this position you will never consider what I'm saying but if you can acknowledge I'm not referring to you nor the guys/ladies that are like minded... I'm talking about the guys/ladies he was targeting from the beginning of his campaign...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a minority, I was going to chime in here, but I deleted all my comments as it really won't accomplish much.

I will say this though, unless you have been discriminated against, for any particular reason, you wouldn't understand the ramifications of what Trump's rhetoric has on the millions of Americans who he rallied against.

Let's put it this way. If Mitt Romney was running in this election against Hillary, I would have voted for Romney. But I couldn't in good conscience vote for a man who says "America first" but doesn't care about and even insults large segments of Americans. So it's not about Hillary. It's not about a liberal/democrat view. It's not even about social issues like abortion or gay marriage. It's about being able to look my daughter in the eye and say "one day, someone will value you as a whole person and not think you are beneath them because of your gender or ethnicity". How can I do that when the visual representation of your country tells you otherwise?

The divide here is that one person's values, gender, ethnicity or socio-economic standing makes them better than another person. It does not. My opinion and values are not better than yours. Likewise, yours are not better than mine. Finding a way to bridge these gaps is the only way to prosper as a society and a country.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about where our country will be in four years. IMO, we saved our country. I mean, the no fly zone Hillary was going to put up as soon as she got into office(against the advice of every General and Admiral in the military) would have either A) lead to war with Russia, or B) made us look like a toothless Bitch when they violated it and we did nothing. Just one more example of her incredibly bad judgment. I'm sure Trump would use our Military to defend our country against anyone, but playing chicken with Russia is insane. It's a war we can't afford short of a last resort

In all fairness its a war they cant afford either, thankfully...