• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The offseason

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR's should be
Jordy
Cobb
Jarred
Jeff
Ty

Feeling is management will keep Adams no matter how many drops he has.

RB's
Unfortunately we're stuck with fat ass and no matter how much he sucks we will hang onto him since he was a first rounder. Production doesn't matter, it's all about where you were drafted. Starks is old and washed up and Crockett is unproven. We need a legit RB for the first time since Ahman Green in 04.

QB: Rodgers at the end of his prime and we still have a couple years left to take advantage of. He might go even longer now that he's cut out diary. We still have no legit backup.

O-line: All I can think of is they're fat and injured. when healthy and if 3 of them shed 20 lbs they could be decent. New rookie in Spriggs will bring some much needed athleticism.

D-line: I think the combo of Daniels and Clark will be tough for anyone to handle and hopefully Jones can finally play up to his draft pick.

LB's: No names at MLB and none will ever be great players and the two outside LB's are suspects for PED's. I believe they're most likely on PED's but nothing will happen. This will be Peppers final year and Matthews will probably have his best year since 2011.

CB's : Shields must go. Only thing he's good for is the occasional int but gets beat frequently and can't tackle. Rollins and Randle are Legit and could both be all pro's one day.

Safety: Dix was the most improved player last season for the Pack while Brunett was the biggest liability on the defense. He wouldn't start on any other legitimate defense but for some reason we still start this guy.

K: Crosby made a drastic turnaround last season and hopefully keeps this up for this year.

P: Masthay (SP?) will be the starter and is a solid punter.

Return men: It might be a mixture of Jeff Janis and the rookie WR.

Thanks Berk...

How many times will you rub one out during Favre's HOF speech, 4 or 5?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Berk...

How many times will you rub one out during Favre's HOF speech, 4 or 5?

Berk?? Not sure where that comes from. I enjoyed Favre as a Packer but despised his carelessness with the football. I was always worried that he would throw a pick. With Rodgers I really don't worry about that which is why he has the lowest int% and best TD:int ration in NFL history. I give credit where credit is due and critically critique those who are having substandard performances.

The real question is how many times did you beat off to your God in Joel Stave's combine performance? I bet you have a picture of him on your ceiling.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Berk?? Not sure where that comes from. I enjoyed Favre as a Packer but despised his carelessness with the football. I was always worried that he would throw a pick. With Rodgers I really don't worry about that which is why he has the lowest int% and best TD:int ration in NFL history. I give credit where credit is due and critically critique those who are having substandard performances.

The real question is how many times did you beat off to your God in Joel Stave's combine performance? I bet you have a picture of him on your ceiling.

Ok Berk, and unlike you, I don't own any sports persons likeness on anything.

You should probably get to PT for your wrist, that was a long speech and if you don't keep it loose that tendonitis will flare up.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest move of the offseason might have been TE Jarred Cook. I heard of the acquisition a while ago but assumed he was just another TT desperate scrub pick. However, after his first couple practices he's been turning heads and developing great chemistry with Rodgers and catching many passes.

I decided to see what he was all about. First I looked up his college stats which weren't that impressive but found out he wasn't utilized much. Then, I watched his highlight reel which was impressive. His combine was a mirror image of Calvin Johnson with superior athleticism and size at 6'5" 250 lbs and ran a 4.4 40 time and has a 41 inch vert.

He's been a fairly big disappointment in the NFL but it's not all his fault. He has stayed relatively healthy but he's went through 11 different QB's in which all were below average, multiple offensive schemes and 2 terrible offensive teams. His best year was with a 36 year old Matt Hasselbeck.

Being that he's never had a QB close to Rodgers level, in a scheme that should be far superior than anything he's ever been in and he's in the prime of his career I would say we should expect him to play much better than in previous years. I won't make any predictions but I am excited to see him play.

game

Hoopla Cash
$ 9.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest move of the offseason might have been TE Jarred Cook. I heard of the acquisition a while ago but assumed he was just another TT desperate scrub pick. However, after his first couple practices he's been turning heads and developing great chemistry with Rodgers and catching many passes.

I decided to see what he was all about. First I looked up his college stats which weren't that impressive but found out he wasn't utilized much. Then, I watched his highlight reel which was impressive. His combine was a mirror image of Calvin Johnson with superior athleticism and size at 6'5" 250 lbs and ran a 4.4 40 time and has a 41 inch vert.

He's been a fairly big disappointment in the NFL but it's not all his fault. He has stayed relatively healthy but he's went through 11 different QB's in which all were below average, multiple offensive schemes and 2 terrible offensive teams. His best year was with a 36 year old Matt Hasselbeck.

Being that he's never had a QB close to Rodgers level, in a scheme that should be far superior than anything he's ever been in and he's in the prime of his career I would say we should expect him to play much better than in previous years. I won't make any predictions but I am excited to see him play.

Tearing it up in practice...this always concerns me. Is it him or our defense not being able to handle a TE still?

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason Game #1 in the books vs Browns

Good:
- no injuries
- Callahan looked like keeper for 3rd string QB... good in 2 minute drill
- Perillo caught everything thrown in his direction
- Good pressure from DL.. D. Jones sack and multiple pressures, Ringo safety and pressures
- Crosby in a zone with 2 54 yard FGs
- Mortell great job punting
- Hyde spectacular interception
- Bradfort some big hits at ILB... maybe he is coming on

Bad:
- Goodson bad penalty and gave up TD on next play
- Barclay missed assignment at center on safety, bad exchange with Williams at QB

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers just signed a center to 90 man squad.. maybe a sign they did not like what they saw from Barclay at center and Linsley may be out longer.
Tretter is solid as the Center if Linsley is out long term.

I liked what I saw from Perillo. Man has verlcro hands.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now need some gunners for SPT's. Also, interested to see how the interviews with Peppers and CMIII goes for the PED's. I am pretty sure they have been on something at one point in time but they will probably never be found guilty with the way the drug testing works.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well after 3 games it has been a decent preseason. The defense does look better and yes it is only the preseaon but they look improved. he do have the #1 defense in the league leading the NFL in pass defense and in the top 3 or 4 once all weeks 3 games are done in rush defense. The team has been doing well rushing the ball in the top 3 at close to 150 a game, Eddy looks good and Cook looks good, the oline looks good, Rodgers looked good. The passing O is down but Rodgers has only played 2 series. The only negative I can see is the rolling of Hundleys ankle and it appears that is not serious. Davante Adams looked better and Nelson will be back it will be interesting to see if they keep 7 receivers or if they put Janis on the IR with the option to come back later in the season.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want us to lose the final pre season game.

fullxtension

Sensei
Hoopla Cash
$ 21,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story of Colt Lyerla took a sad turn today as the former Oregon standout was arrested for heroin possession, as Tim Brown of The Oregonian writes. Colt Lyerla (vertical)

As a true freshman for Chip Kelly‘s Oregon Ducks in 2011, the tight end caught seven passes for 147 yards and 5 touchdowns. In 2013, Lyerla was getting into trouble off the field and ultimately quit the program. Soon after, he was arrested and later pleaded guilty to cocaine possession. After going undrafted, Lyerla signed on with the Packers but suffered a season-ending knee injury prior to the 2014 season.

NFL Rumors - ProFootballRumors.com

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Mortell looked good but who knows

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major cuts include Sitton, and Barrington. Wish we could've attempted to deal Sitton before the draft instead of just letting him go.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major cuts include Sitton, and Barrington. Wish we could've attempted to deal Sitton before the draft instead of just letting him go.
They tried. Im just shocked they didnt let him play it out so we could get a good comp pick when he signed elsewhere.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tried. Im just shocked they didnt let him play it out so we could get a good comp pick when he signed elsewhere.

All the local talk from insiders able to talk with players on the team says the biggest reason was he had become a locker room cancer and didnt want that in the locker room all year

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard he and Barrington got into a fight over the Kaep nonsense.