• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how is your team looking post FA

How is your team looking?

• Loving it!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Just "Okay"

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • don't like it

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • "christ do we have a front office?"

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Potato Salad with bacon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders added defense.....wish we could add Clowney. Happy so far.
but you also added Agholor. Thats gotta bring you down some :D

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah because he won't start....depth signing.
tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t say until after the draft. We probably have the best DT rotation in the league but we literally have the very worst WR and LB groups in the entire NFL... EASILY!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were 8-8 with plenty of chances to win a few more games. That was with some key injuries on defense and the offense playing about as bad as it could possibly play as a unit.

Considering the limited options at our disposal, i don't see how Pace could have done much better than he has this offseason. I don't think we're superbowl bound unless everything comes together perfectly, but compared to what i had expected, i'm loving it.

Do Bears fans really love their off season moves? I thought they were one of the few teams who did worse than the Lions.

Quinn is a solid pickup, but his best years were in 4-3 defenses, which Chicago doesn't run.

$9 million a year for Jimmy Graham is crazy. He doesn't block at all and he is a shell of the player he once was. Chicago got to see him twice a year and they still overpaid for him.

And Foles can't stay healthy and even when he has, he has struggled out of small stretches. Chicago takes on 20+ million in guaranteed money from him and then let him restructure where he can opt out after the 1st or 2nd year.

Just a bizarre group of moves by the Bears

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse.

Like usual.

Come on -- our New England JV Squad is ready to take the NFL over by storm.

I don't understand what our front office is doing. I like the cheaper deals, but no clue why we let Glasgow go, only to give a guy the same money, who has only started 4 games the last two years.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on -- our New England JV Squad is ready to take the NFL over by storm.

I don't understand what our front office is doing. I like the cheaper deals, but no clue why we let Glasgow go, only to give a guy the same money, who has only started 4 games the last two years.
Glasgow wanted out.

It's not like Alphabet Soup was not starting in Philly because he had guys ahead of him. They missed more games this past year than he's started.

It keeps getting worse to be a Lions fan. And that's almost impossible.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but you also added Agholor. Thats gotta bring you down some :D

In boredom I rewatched the Eagles SB and Agholor was fantastic that game. Who would have guessed cause since then he’s been pretty damn bad.... and before that too. He had a good 2017 season and I’m so glad we didn’t resign him for that pretty good season.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In boredom I rewatched the Eagles SB and Agholor was fantastic that game. Who would have guessed cause since then he’s been pretty damn bad.... and before that too. He had a good 2017 season and I’m so glad we didn’t resign him for that pretty good season.
Some guys burn up in the spotlight.

I still laugh when I think of that guy talking about catching babies out of a window of a burning house & still took the time to dog on that guy LOL

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still laugh when I think of that guy talking about catching babies out of a window of a burning house & still took the time to dog on that guy LOL

That was funny. Poor Agholor. If you watch that game Alshon was like Jerry Rice the first half. Corey Clement was also spectacular and they just recently decided not to tender him. Looks like our top 4 performers that game will all be gone (Foles, Alshon, Agholor and Clement). To win a SB you need 3 things. 1 a very good team. 2. Some mediocre players to play out of their mind. 3 a ton of luck.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That guy was commenting after a loss, at home, to the Lions.

Possible the worst display of hands by a team I've ever seen. Brutal.

And will prolly cost Detroit Chase Young.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pats have kickers lined up for tryouts
giphy.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, happy; ecstatic if they sign Poe, Snacks or one of the other DTs they supposedly are talking to. Yeah, our CBs still suck, but you can't improve all your holes in one shot when you have a bunch. Maybe they luck out and a CB is sitting there that they have atop their draft board when they get on the clock or trade up for one if they really love him.
Not quite as happy now. But...with a top DT would still be happy

upload_2020-3-24_9-38-47.jpeg

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice two pages in and I noticed I forgot the disclaimer
That guy was commenting after a loss, at home, to the Lions.

Possible the worst display of hands by a team I've ever seen. Brutal.

And will prolly cost Detroit Chase Young.

Aw he over rated.. bust in 5 years

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do Bears fans really love their off season moves? I thought they were one of the few teams who did worse than the Lions.

Quinn is a solid pickup, but his best years were in 4-3 defenses, which Chicago doesn't run.

$9 million a year for Jimmy Graham is crazy. He doesn't block at all and he is a shell of the player he once was. Chicago got to see him twice a year and they still overpaid for him.

And Foles can't stay healthy and even when he has, he has struggled out of small stretches. Chicago takes on 20+ million in guaranteed money from him and then let him restructure where he can opt out after the 1st or 2nd year.

Just a bizarre group of moves by the Bears
They're not bizarre at all.

Floyd couldn't rush the passer at all opposite Mack. And with out Hicks to collapse the pocket from the middle for most of the year, Mack was double and triple teamed on EVERY play. We'll see how Quinn does but it's a strong attempt to address the pass rush dearth outside of Mack. It might not work out but it won't be for lack of trying. The deal is effectively a 2 year deal the way it's structured.

I'm not a big fan of the Graham deal either, but it's not as bad as it looks on the surface due to how it's structured. We're also in dire need of a tight end so we'll see what happens and he's been a model of health for all but one year of his career. Pace is banking on him still being solid just underused in Green Bay as he had a couple great years in Seattle.

There was no better QB we could have hoped for. Couldn't afford Rivers or Brady, offered $20 mil per year for Bridgewater but he took the wide open starting job in Carolina. Foles knows the coaching staff and the system so he can step right in. Plus with this coronavirus shit possibly pushing all team activities way back, that familiarity with the system will be key.

We're short on draft picks so Pace had to be aggressive in free agency to address some needs. We've got a couple 2nd rounders that can be used on offensive line and maybe defensive backfield, which are our 2 biggest needs right now. So when i say "i love it", it's because when it comes to aggressiveness in addressing our needs within the realm of what's realistic, I don't see how Pace could have done better in free agency given who is and isn't available. Pace couldn't trade for Mahomes, sign Austin Hooper and sign Dante Fowler, for example.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pats are trying to get to 100 million in cap space. they'll be there by 2021.

2020 is gonna be stidham and a bunch of rookies...bridge year...to 2021.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind Pace dug that hole and boxed himself into that corner to begin with.

We'll see. I have no faith in Foles so that colors my judgement some.

It is Chicago's turn though. Although, Detroit is the elephant in the room here. They seem to be the 2014-17 Bears now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pats are trying to get to 100 million in cap space. they'll be there by 2021.

2020 is gonna be stidham and a bunch of rookies...bridge year...to 2021.
Maybe BB released the Coronavirus as part of his master plan to shut down the NFL in 2020 and then dominate the World again starting in 2021. It's brilliant!!!

patriots-star-wars-steelers-01-19-16.png