• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The way too early coaching hot seat poll

Who's ass is burning the most

• Total voters

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Payton starting with a worse record than Nathaniel Hackett is pretty delicious after shitting on him at the start of the season.

Probably going to be just as bad 4 games later... Hackett was 3-6 after the first 9 games. Broncos are 1-4 now but their next 4 games are Chiefs x2, Bills, Packers. Packers is winnable but the other 2 it ain't happenin. Even after that LA Chargers x2, Detroit, Cleveland.. Broncos IMO are realistically in a position to draft Williams.

Some teams that are bad, you're like, "Eh this do this well." or "Eh, yah but they're pretty good here." The Broncos aren't good at anything right now. I can't name one group/position on that team that I'd trust.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be an interesting coaching watch this year. I think we could easily see 6-8 vacancies by the end of the year and maybe 2 or 3 in season firings.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably going to be just as bad 4 games later... Hackett was 3-6 after the first 9 games. Broncos are 1-4 now but their next 4 games are Chiefs x2, Bills, Packers. Packers is winnable but the other 2 it ain't happenin. Even after that LA Chargers x2, Detroit, Cleveland.. Broncos IMO are realistically in a position to draft Williams.

Some teams that are bad, you're like, "Eh this do this well." or "Eh, yah but they're pretty good here." The Broncos aren't good at anything right now. I can't name one group/position on that team that I'd trust.
It couldn't happen to a more deserving piece of shit than Sean Payton. You just know he's going to bench Russ and throw the blame on him sooner rather than later because he won't fire Joseph and admit he was wrong. This entire team will be blown up soon and are very much in the running for either Williams or Maye. Fully expecting them to trade away virtually every asset they have and loading up on draft picks. Also expect the Donkeys to fire George Paton and won't be surprised if they hand over personnel decisions to S.P. The contract they gave Russ really fucks them up badly though. Their fans are in for a long rebuild, imo.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see Brandon Staley surviving as the Chargers coach next season. There still is plenty of time for the Chargers to turn it into a great season, but you've got a QB in his fourth season that is breaking all kinds of records but the Chargers always seem to underachieve. I'm sure there are plenty of great potential coaches that would LOVE to take the job with Herbert as their QB...although they may not want to be in a division that has to face Mahomes twice a year.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staley really needs to get fired.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Reich.

5 games into his 1st year and most know Carolina is a rebuilding project.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we revisit this?