• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick coaching tree

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or has this guy turned loose upon other sidelines some of the worst, most insufferable people ever? I mean football coaches in general seem to have a propensity towards douche bagginess, with a special shout out to 2nd generation guys like Lane Kiffin, Jim Harbaugh, and both Ryan brothers. But at least those guys just piss off other people, while their own guys love them. Belichick disciples though....

At one point I was convinced Charlie Weis was going to go down in douchebag history. He got in front of a podium and told everyone that with his coaching his feams would go in to every game with a guaranteed statistical advantage. At one point I think he was getting paid multi millions over several years by 3 THREE!!! different teams to NOT coach them. But he has since faded into oblivion.

Along came Matt Patricia. On a four wheeler no less. He stood on his gatorade fort and alienated all his players. And then told everyone he was "an actual rocket scientist" in every interview he ever did he mentioned the stupid fucking pencil he carried everywhere so he could write down the genius ideas he was constantly having. I never actually saw him taking any notes, but I did see him trading away our best players and then losing football games.

Before and after Patricia came Josh McDaniels. I vaguely remember him going to Denver who had a young base of 3 pro bowl level guys on offense. Maybe not HoF or even All Pro guys, but a good base to build around. McDaniels ran all 3 of them out of town. Showed them who was boss. Then when he got fired he went back to Belichick to keep learning. And somehow he got another shot. And has done the same thing. Ran Derek Carr out of town. DeVonte Adams is asking to leave. And Josh Jacob's doesn't seem super thrilled either. I can't see McDaniels surviving this right?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or has this guy turned loose upon other sidelines some of the worst, most insufferable people ever? I mean football coaches in general seem to have a propensity towards douche bagginess, with a special shout out to 2nd generation guys like Lane Kiffin, Jim Harbaugh, and both Ryan brothers. But at least those guys just piss off other people, while their own guys love them. Belichick disciples though....

At one point I was convinced Charlie Weis was going to go down in douchebag history. He got in front of a podium and told everyone that with his coaching his feams would go in to every game with a guaranteed statistical advantage. At one point I think he was getting paid multi millions over several years by 3 THREE!!! different teams to NOT coach them. But he has since faded into oblivion.

Along came Matt Patricia. On a four wheeler no less. He stood on his gatorade fort and alienated all his players. And then told everyone he was "an actual rocket scientist" in every interview he ever did he mentioned the stupid fucking pencil he carried everywhere so he could write down the genius ideas he was constantly having. I never actually saw him taking any notes, but I did see him trading away our best players and then losing football games.

Before and after Patricia came Josh McDaniels. I vaguely remember him going to Denver who had a young base of 3 pro bowl level guys on offense. Maybe not HoF or even All Pro guys, but a good base to build around. McDaniels ran all 3 of them out of town. Showed them who was boss. Then when he got fired he went back to Belichick to keep learning. And somehow he got another shot. And has done the same thing. Ran Derek Carr out of town. DeVonte Adams is asking to leave. And Josh Jacob's doesn't seem super thrilled either. I can't see McDaniels surviving this right?
Your long rambling post is spot the fuck on.

These are bad people, not just bad coaches.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This graphic was made midway through the 2021 season:

1698772505423.png

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belichick coaching tree

maxresdefault.jpg

Reid coaching tree

majestic-tree.jpg

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did McHoody run Carr out of town and piss off his best receiver, the idiot thought JimmyG was a better alternative. I can't see him lasting a day past "Black Monday" and I have doubts anybody ever hires him again.
It's just amazing how he did the exact same shit in both denver and vegas at the QB position.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only did McHoody run Carr out of town and piss off his best receiver, the idiot thought JimmyG was a better alternative. I can't see him lasting a day past "Black Monday" and I have doubts anybody ever hires him again.
He may not make it past Christmas. I'll always say this, they should never have let Bisaccia go since the team positively responded to his coaching and played very well.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question should be from what coaching tree he came from?
:)

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And McDaniels fucked around with Indianapolis in between both failures.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His coaching tree does not look so good. Most of the coaches from “his” tree have basically been failures and/or sucked at HC job. BB is too stubborn and does not change, thinks he can work his magic without a potion …

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think something Happened either today or Last night that got them fired
I think nothing happened yesterday afternoon.

And that was a big problem. Then a conversation happened. And McHoody was an arrogant dildo to his boss. And a guy who dressed up for Halloween as a Raider fan Cabbage Patch kid, fired him.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it says something that so many of those coaches have success as coordinators away from Belichik, butbthat bad as the head coach.

If he ever had a coordinator that absorbed the football knowledge then took some softskiils courses at night he would be a legend.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good post. Don’t forget Bill the Chin O’Brien in Houston. Turning gold into dust left and right with insane personnel moves.