• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belichick to Coach the Cowboys?? Odds??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought JJ was going to have a stroke yesterday.

Thought MM was going to need a change of clothes in the first quarter.

Have to say it's 99:1 that McCarthy gets the axe this morning.

I'd say the odds are 85:15 that jerry Jones does the Rooney Rule thing in less than two days and names Bill Belichick Head Coach by 3:00 pm on Friday.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry fired Jimmy because he wanted to be the boss. I know he wants to win, but I honestly think if Jerry Jones could actually see the future and could know 100% that Belichick would cone in and win a Superbowl, but everyone would see him as some sort of savior or the guy that saved the Cowboys from Jerry; I think k Jerry would rather choose to lose.

Plus, I don't really see BB wanting to come to this atmosphere, or to work for somebody like that. I think he'll have plenty of options, and I just don't see him choosing this one.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought JJ was going to have a stroke yesterday.

Thought MM was going to need a change of clothes in the first quarter.

Have to say it's 99:1 that McCarthy gets the axe this morning.

I'd say the odds are 85:15 that jerry Jones does the Rooney Rule thing in less than two days and names Bill Belichick Head Coach by 3:00 pm on Friday.

Bill working for Jerry? Doubt it.

Bill going to a team with Dak Prescott as the QB? Doubt it.

Bill moving to Texas? Doubt it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont do any good if Belicek is the coach or not,Belicek was a nobody before Brady,and is a nobody since he left......

LMFAO at the stupid guy ^^^^^^^^^

Bill has two Super Bowl rings as a DC. His defensive game plan against the Bills is in the HOF.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wont do any good if Belicek is the coach or not,Belicek was a nobody before Brady,and is a nobody since he left......
Yeah Brady is 6-0 vs Cowboys inc their last home loss before last nights with TB. Pats lost 38-3 to them this season, and you want that coach???

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO at the stupid guy ^^^^^^^^^

Bill has two Super Bowl rings as a DC. His defensive game plan against the Bills is in the HOF.

That was and always be a Tom Brady led team.....

Belicek....youure funny.

I wish he would of stayed in NE,if he was this magical coach,he should be able to make them a winner again.

He fall into the Jimmy Johnson,Mike Ditka and so forth,they had a team,go elsewhere and they go into obscurity......

Show me,go from a nobody to being a top head coach......Belicek was lucky that Bledsoe got hurt.......
Jimmy Johnson makes one trade to Minnesota,gets a haul to where any of us here could have drafted that team........
Goes to Miami thatwas already a plaoff team,and ghen never heard from again.....
Mike Ditka goes from having a SuperBowl wining team with arguably best defense ever,l(which nullifies your bolded vs one team)leaves,goes to New Orleans,never heard from again.....

If you want me to believe how great Bill is,go to Carolina and he makes them a SB winner,you can get back to me....until then

Fuck Belicek

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was and always be a Tom Brady led team.....

Belicek....youure funny.

I wish he would of stayed in NE,if he was this magical coach,he should be able to make them a winner again.

He fall into the Jimmy Johnson,Mike Ditka and so forth,they had a team,go elsewhere and they go into obscurity......

Show me,go from a nobody to being a top head coach......Belicek was lucky that Bledsoe got hurt.......
Jimmy Johnson makes one trade to Minnesota,gets a haul to where any of us here could have drafted that team........
Goes to Miami thatwas already a plaoff team,and ghen never heard from again.....
Mike Ditka goes from having a SuperBowl wining team with arguably best defense ever,l(which nullifies your bolded vs one team)leaves,goes to New Orleans,never heard from again.....

If you want me to believe how great Bill is,go to Carolina and he makes them a SB winner,you can get back to me....until then

Fuck Belicek

LMAO!!!!!! Holy fuck you're stupid.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems we've seen this before.

Jones is so impulsive. McCarthy has given them winning seasons, It's not as though McCarthy hasn't won or doesn't have a winning formula. How about spending like a soldier in a whore house and get players for your money. Stop assembling millionaires and start getting people who can help.
Jones has put himself in this position with spending and now he's stuck.