• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most improved NFL teams so far in the 2024 off-season (FA's, re-signing, trades, etc.)...at least on paper

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they would even consider moving that #2 pick? I imagine there are already a lot of offers to them for it. Do they try to build through volume of picks, or do they go ahead and draft their QB of the future at #2?

If they traded back, they could have more top 100 picks in this draft, and add a few more in the next draft as well.

QB. No guarantee they will be able to easily get in such good position for a QB again in the near future without spending multiple picks to get there. They already have 6 in the top 100 this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the Cowboys and usually root against them, but it is truly remarkable how consistently successful they are in the regular season. Now the playoffs is whole different story.

They've been pretty consistent in the playoffs too, just not in a good way.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB. No guarantee they will be able to easily get in such good position for a QB again in the near future without spending multiple picks to get there. They already have 6 in the top 100 this year.
Yeah, that's why I don't think they would do it, but was just wondering aloud. If I were a fan of Washington, I certainly wouldn't be excited if my team passed on the #2 QB in this draft class.

I do wonder what the going rate would be for that #2 pick though. I mean could it be as high as swapping first round picks in this draft and getting an additional 4+ first and second round picks in the this years and future drafts? Obviously the value would be determined by how big a jump a team had to make in this current draft.

I'm sure we will never know though! :D