• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So how is your team looking post FA

How is your team looking?

• Loving it!

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Just "Okay"

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • don't like it

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • "christ do we have a front office?"

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Potato Salad with bacon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right a few days into free agency tell us how your feeling about your team right now?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs pretty good. Jones is still here. Fuller is a non-essential player with Thornhill coming back from an ACL.

Bears spent money on mostly mediocre players to be mediocre like Jimmy Graham. Not a fan. Quinn might be fun. Foles is an ok but tepid answer at QB.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats gutted.

Pokes have reasons for optimism. And Randy Gregory has filed for reinstatement...

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears spent money on mostly mediocre players to be mediocre like Jimmy Graham. Not a fan. Quinn might be fun. Foles is an ok but tepid answer at QB.
We were 8-8 with plenty of chances to win a few more games. That was with some key injuries on defense and the offense playing about as bad as it could possibly play as a unit.

Considering the limited options at our disposal, i don't see how Pace could have done much better than he has this offseason. I don't think we're superbowl bound unless everything comes together perfectly, but compared to what i had expected, i'm loving it.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am okay with it.
Nothing bad, but nothing exhilarating either.
No crazy unexpected things either way.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brought in some o-line help and still waiting on some edge rush help whether Clowney comes back or through a trade. I'm ok with the Olsen deal but I think the FO could have used that money else where.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching moves along with some offensive changes have been good, still some in the draft that need addressed. Still need to address some defensive issues in late FA and the draft. So far been pretty happy with FA

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close to "loving it" for the Browns but hard to be that optimistic with them without seeing results.

Loved they had a plan and was clear FO and coaches were working together. Coaches tell them the type of players they need..FO goes and gets them. Refreshing

Also like certain myths have been debunked.....Haslem wont spend, analytics/moneyball means no stud FA and tanking, FAs wont come here, etc

Will feel better if we can upgrade the LB room.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs pretty good. Jones is still here. Fuller is a non-essential player with Thornhill coming back from an ACL.
Just as long as Sorenson isn't on the field. I think its pretty clear that he can flash at times but whenever the Chiefs play a top offense and he is there then he gets picked on.

I kinda expect the Chiefs to go OL in rd1, CB in rd2, LB in rd3. Chiefs have a lot of depth holes but not a lot of holes.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta looks better

Gurley is an upgrade over Freeman

Fowler is an upgrade over Beasley

Hurst is probably at least as good as Hooper

Need a CB to replace Trufant but im guessing we go that way in the draft

Treadwell is an interesting pick up. I really liked him in college so maybe he just needed a fresh start . And if you cant succeed as a WR3 with Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Matt Ryan your career is probably over

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right a few days into free agency tell us how your feeling about your team right now?

Steelers...Okay...obviously the key is Ben...throwing again apparently so it's starting to look as if he will give the old elbow a shot in Sept....if he's at least 2018 Ben...they can compete for the AFCCG.

Retained Bud Dupree, Signed Eric Ebron, those were the most notable, but LG retired and his likely replacement left for SEA...signed Stephen Wisneiwski G to compete for the LG job. Lost Javon Hargrave NT....this is the one position that is a concern and we will probably see a less talented player in that spot this season.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were 8-8 with plenty of chances to win a few more games. That was with some key injuries on defense and the offense playing about as bad as it could possibly play as a unit.

Considering the limited options at our disposal, i don't see how Pace could have done much better than he has this offseason. I don't think we're superbowl bound unless everything comes together perfectly, but compared to what i had expected, i'm loving it.
Keep in mind Pace dug that hole and boxed himself into that corner to begin with.

We'll see. I have no faith in Foles so that colors my judgement some.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta looks better

Treadwell is an interesting pick up. I really liked him in college so maybe he just needed a fresh start . And if you cant succeed as a WR3 with Julio Jones, Calvin Ridley and Matt Ryan your career is probably over

Overall I agree...on paper the Falcons are better. Hurst can be as good or better as Hooper as you said...in this system he will definitely get the targets with Matt.

I still think they got another Robin on the edge, but he is better than the last Beasley....I liked Trufant, and he did improve, but was never quite the same after the first injury.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta looks better

The only thing I would say is Gurley that much of an upgrade considering his knee problems?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Buckner was a huge loss but I feel pretty good about where the 9ers stand since they are almost bringing back everyone that was part of the team that went to the Super Bowl.

But largely depends on what they do in the 1st round this year as what they do at 13 and 31 could ease the loss of Buckner and Sanders.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now, happy; ecstatic if they sign Poe, Snacks or one of the other DTs they supposedly are talking to. Yeah, our CBs still suck, but you can't improve all your holes in one shot when you have a bunch. Maybe they luck out and a CB is sitting there that they have atop their draft board when they get on the clock or trade up for one if they really love him.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like a lot depends on how well they do in the draft.