• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Xbox vs PlayStation thread

PlayStation or Xbox

• Total voters

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, iOS and android as well. Pretty much has it covered. Of course if any of you auto-haters had paid attention, you would know all about "Smart Glass".

I wasn't hating....I really just wanted to know

You have to admit....its something that console makers would do

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm drunk and even I know that's weak sauce

You suck weak sauce out of your PS3? I guess that would be better than jizz, but you're the expert.

Why are you all hating on me personally? This is the XBOX 360 vs PS3 thread, I am simply stated the case for my prefered device with facts and features. Stay focused.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

You do realize that this the XBOX vs PS thread right? I don't see any point in getting mad about it.

Why would I be mad?:suspicious: It's a video game console. You are just getting a tad bit on the annoying side by always acting like everyone who owns something that you don't are fools because you can get on TMZ and use all this other BS nobody cares about. Why not just say... hey I like to get on TMZ and speak to my Xbox, that is why I own one, instead of inferring that everyone is an idiot for not wanting what you want? Do you not realize that your opinion is just that.... an opinion? You come off as very butthurt that people would like to own a PS3 over an Xbox.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably tastes better than trying to suck the jizz out of your PS3.

games-ps3-chick.jpg

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or use a keyboard/mouse :D

I do like the idea of using a tablet, etc to control the system though. If they can find non gimmicky ways to use it for games that would be awesome.

Froim what I hear the next gen console will have touch screen controllers, PS4 too. You can thank Wii for that.

Have you seen the way the tablet is going to be used for Madden? Create plays, customize routes in game, stuff like that. Kinda gimmicky, but I'm sure it will slowly improve as developers get on board.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you all hating on me personally? This is the XBOX 360 vs PS3 thread, I am simply stated the case for my prefered device with facts and features. Stay focused.

You suck weak sauce out of your PS3?

:rolleyes:

To be honest....I noticed that umad and took the opportunity to get umadder

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be mad?:suspicious: It's a video game console. You are just getting a tad bit on the annoying side by always acting like everyone who owns something that you don't are fools because you can get on TMZ and use all this other BS nobody cares about. Why not just say... hey I like to get on TMZ and speak to my Xbox, that is why I own one, instead of inferring that everyone is an idiot for not wanting what you want? Do you not realize that your opinion is just that.... an opinion? You come off as very butthurt that people would like to own a PS3 over an Xbox.

Really? I'm coming off as butthurt? You & wyo are the ones personally attacking me - while I on the other hand I am actually talking about the consoles.

I still think you are failing to understand the topic of this thread, so I'm just gonna go ahead and stop trying explain it to you. :becky:

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rolleyes:

To be honest....I noticed that umad and took the opportunity to get umadder

Keep drinking that sauce junior, if I'm mad (which I'm not) it's because some of you don't seem to understand the topic of the thread, so like I told that other guy - I'm done trying to explain it to you.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the topic of the thread?

I started the thread....

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have at one time or another had all of that same furniture in the pic above.^ How'd that bitch get in my house? She better not have overwritten any of my saved games.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...then you, in fact, do not understand the point of the thread

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I'm coming off as butthurt? You & wyo are the ones personally attacking me - while I on the other hand I am actually talking about the consoles.

I still think you are failing to understand the topic of this thread, so I'm just gonna go ahead and stop trying explain it to you. :becky:

Lol now we are personally attacking you because we don't agree with you? You must have a loose definition of the word attack. You are speaking as if your opinion is fact, when in reality it is an opinion.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean that I didn't want to hear it at all....just that I don't want every single console game thread to turn into an argument over consoles.

So folks could just get sent here when the start fighting over it

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My nhl 12 disc seems broken :( Can't get into the game anymore.