• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I didn't even realize it was the same pic from the banner. Oh well, we needed to have the full version here anyway.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LET'S GO

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could for sure but with that being Easter weekend I will be spending time with both sides of the fam that Sat/Sunday.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was supposed to go to Haiti.

Then the ever intelligent locals rioted and ran out the relief workers.

Now I am going to Hilton head where the worst thing I have to worry about are the gators on the fairway....

...eh who am I kidding, I rarely hit it in the fairway!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was supposed to go to Haiti.

Then the ever intelligent locals rioted and ran out the relief workers.

Now I am going to Hilton head where the worst thing I have to worry about are the gators on the fairway....

...eh who am I kidding, I rarely hit it in the fairway!

the woods are my comfort zone.. if i'm in the fairway i get rattled cause i dont wanna mess up :eek2:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
damn the disney boards are dead now-a-days, especially the VT board with the exception of 757 i never see any of you guys or the other norms on there anymore. The acc board over there seems to have declined a lot also wtf? is it the offseason or has SportsHoopla taken over?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn the disney boards are dead now-a-days, especially the VT board with the exception of 757 i never see any of you guys or the other norms on there anymore. The acc board over there seems to have declined a lot also wtf? is it the offseason or has SportsHoopla taken over?

you want to see dead...check out the disney big east board...since all but 2 of their teams are done, all it is is people trolling how bad the big east blows, lol. its pretty funny

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A lot of the decent ones have come over here, but it does deaden in the winter and spring. When it pops back up, I plan on sniping some more though. I feel for some of th VT posters who seemed to feed off of a bunch of the guys here now.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am kind of done posting at Disney. I check it every once in a while but I think I am going to do away with being an ESPN insider and having an account that I have to pay for. Which reminds me it looks like there is no clear way to cancel my ESPN insider acct - do I have to call them or something?

:llama:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I am kind of done posting at Disney. I check it every once in a while but I think I am going to do away with being an ESPN insider and having an account that I have to pay for. Which reminds me it looks like there is no clear way to cancel my ESPN insider acct - do I have to call them or something?

Yeah i think im done with the pay sites also, i used to have scout and rivals then cut back to just rivals. My sub is almost up on there and i really doubt i renew. Its great during the season on up until NSD but goes dead from about now until pre-season. Plus between friends (email and text etc) and this board im usually not too far outa the loop anyway.:tm:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
FWIW: i scan twitter on the regular and if anything is happening anywhere it usually on there. <--------- a lot of times before it hits anywhere else.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with you on that. I look at HD's blog and see what is going on in the boards there as well but don't really post much, except some on the Redskins board. I was kindof hoping the Redskins board would take off on SportsHoopla but doesn't seem to be much NFL interest on here (calling 46n2!!!)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on that. I look at HD's blog and see what is going on in the boards there as well but don't really post much, except some on the Redskins board. I was kindof hoping the Redskins board would take off on SportsHoopla but doesn't seem to be much NFL interest on here (calling 46n2!!!)

Start it up!!! I will be more into it when the NHL season is over, hopefully a lot later than it was last year... :L