• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024-25 Off Season Thread

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TA 50 top UFAs, TLDR: Matt Roy at 16, ex King Walker at 23. No other King made the list, Sam Reinhart at #1.

Roy ball parked at $5.9 million on a 5 year deal from what I've gathered.

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, another 2019 Draft pick cast off....

Kim Nousiainen (4th Rd, #119), is heading back to Finland, as his time in Ontario has come to an end. Another smaller d-man, who is just not built for the NA style.... Great job Luc/Bowlby/Yank. Team is going to take years to get back to being remotely solid....

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, another 2019 Draft pick cast off....

Kim Nousiainen (4th Rd, #119), is heading back to Finland, as his time in Ontario has come to an end. Another smaller d-man, who is just not built for the NA style.... Great job Luc/Bowlby/Yank. Team is going to take years to get back to being remotely solid....

Color me shocked, Teh Blog was all over this guy a few years ago. Horrific drafting and developing, complete whiffs on just about every prospect. I seriously don't know how that team still has a job.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does this seem like crazy obvious to anyone else? Park Dubois in front of the net on the PP and he has success and is most comfortable.

It was obvious from Day 1, I don't understand how they completely under utilized that guy. Yeah he slacked, but the organization didn't do him any favors too.

Amazing what happens when your linemates aren't a rookie and a washed up 36 year old career fourth liner.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

histkng23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Color me shocked, Teh Blog was all over this guy a few years ago. Horrific drafting and developing, complete whiffs on just about every prospect. I seriously don't know how that team still has a job.
Another guy that was polishing his knob was The Mayor.... Another guy who his eternal optimism is causing blindness....

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye Felicia!

Wish him well elsewhere. Has to develop his overall game.

There's players I feel bad for, then there's Arty Retardy. Four freaking years to establish himself, PP time, L1 time, L4 time, he was literally tried everywhere with everyone and didn't produce. Straight up on him and him alone.

Not really unexpected news, been saying this for months he will be gone by Draft Day, just in time for the Kings to foul up 2024 picks.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another guy that was polishing his knob was The Mayor.... Another guy who his eternal optimism is causing blindness....

This is why I loved Dumbo. He did not hesitate to move players no matter what hype they came in with.

Schenn? See ya. Teubert? Bye. Even Visnovsky, an established veteran at that point but the returns were 10x. Call it ruthless, I call it organizational asset management.

Bowlby hangs onto guys like 3 years longer than he should and then they don't develop or he misses their peak value trading point. LaDue, JAD, now Kaliyev, Bjornfot, just ridiculous how they cannot identify and keep good prospects but hang onto busts like currency.

Helenius seems to be the latest "superstar", pretty funny reading the posts about him. Probably will be a European Brian Boyle in the end. Serviceable, but nothing more than a B6 player but somehow he is penciled in as the 3C already.