• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G4 WCQF Kings vs Oilers 4/28/24

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are done, defeated. Its in their faces and body language.

I can almost see a 5-1 shelling to cap it off on Wednesday.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized the Kings were outscored 7-1 in their 2 home games. Ouch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final shots 33-13 LA. They had a few chances but I can't remember that much that was insanely dangerous. But still no PP goals the whole series, and Edmonton scores on their only one. There really isn't much to say beyond that. Can't one on Skinner is embarrassing.

Overall thought they did look much better. Rittich looked comfortable. They looked better but they needed this game in Game 3. Once they came out like they did, they couldn't afford a game like this. Close by no cigar game doesn't really help in Game 4.

The unfortunate part is Vancouver took both in Nashville, so that was a prime matchup for LA in Round 2. Looking like maybe Toronto and Winnepeg on the ropes, and Canada's hopes lie with EDM and VAN. Central looking tough, with that Dallas-Vegas series being a slugfest. Colorado looking much stronger all of a sudden, but I really still don't like them against winner of Vegas-Dallas.

Overall, is what it is. Not over, and it would be nice to see some response. Curious what this offseason will look like for the makeup of this team.

Speaking of character, Kyle Clifford got in a fight in the handshake line of Calder Cup with Boko Imama. Not sure the context but miss having guys like that for sure.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PXL_20240429_024437018.jpg

Suckmeov guy I spotted on the broadcast. Clearly trying to get his jersey on TV. Security ended up telling him to leave but he kept walking slower and slower and wasn't going anywhere easy.