• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G72 38-22-11 Kings @ Oilers 3/28/24

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned that in another thread that the kunaks are the only team I think they could beat in a series.... After that they can hope the other teams have beat themselves up to give them a chance. My hopes that the kings were a season away from being a contender if they got a good goalie was flawed. Unfortunately Kopistar and doughboy We'll start slowing down even more and if they don't Get any kind of a response guy The team will just never have the heart to push through in those tough games. It might be five years or more before we see them out of the first round if they even make it going forward. That's not to say they don't have a lot of skill, But they are really starting to look like one of those teams that is only good in a regular season game When not a lot is on the line

It's the way this team is built, I've mentioned they have talented players but not the right mix of players. Where's the Mitchell? Where's the Richards? Where's the Brown leveling someone to swing momentum? To a lesser degree where is the King and Nolan?

It's a culture issue and it starts at the top with Blake and his buddies all manning important positions. No accountability (Yanetti for example should have been canned a few years ago), were I Uncle Phil I'd be pretty annoyed at what I'm witnessing on the ice.

I really hope we are seeing the last days of Bluc and new management comes in, identifies the keepers, moves the players who don't fit long term, demand excellence and set a winning culture and mindset.

And you're right, if the above does happen, it will be another 5 years before anything significant happens with this franchise in regards to being a true contender.