• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, congrats all ye Hokie fans!!!

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I just finished touching myself in an impure manner, took a break, then did it again. LOL. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOKIES!

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three wins over No. 1 teams in the past three years, tops in all of D1 hoops. And that had to be impressive to the recruits. YE-FReAKING-HAW

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
anyone else watching the combine? i DVR'D it and have just been scanning it a little. So far TT has made all the passes (didnt really show his arm strength though) ran the fastest QB 40 and tied Cam Newton in the broad jump. ( they didnt show TT's jump but they made a huge deal outta cams distance). RW ran a 4.55 (i think) and they didnt show DE's 40 <-------:( because they were showing cam tie his shoes. <-- thats not a joke:mad:.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aside from being a great game cause we won.. holy shit are we bad at free throws.. still a little upset about that

i have the bball ability of a blind cat, but give me a half hour to practice and i think i could manage to shoot better than 50% from the free throw line

anyone?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aside from being a great game cause we won.. holy shit are we bad at free throws.. still a little upset about that

i have the bball ability of a blind cat, but give me a half hour to practice and i think i could manage to shoot better than 50% from the free throw line

anyone?

yeah...our free throws were pretty bad sat. night...if memory serves me correctly, it was mainly Davila getting to the line, who is about a 60% FT shooter....his free throw misses versus singler's made FT's were the only thing keeping Duke in the game

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on how Junior Day went? I know we got the new commit from North Carolina. I would have to think the win over Duke would have been a nice touch for recruits!!!!!

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any word on how Junior Day went? I know we got the new commit from North Carolina. I would have to think the win over Duke would have been a nice touch for recruits!!!!!

I forgot it was junior day, that had to play well for us.

I never thought I could enjoy Dicky V through an entire game, but he had me crack'n up. I really loved it when he said like "This place is rocking, and it's not for football, it's for hoops!".

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot it was junior day, that had to play well for us.

I never thought I could enjoy Dicky V through an entire game, but he had me crack'n up. I really loved it when he said like "This place is rocking, and it's not for football, it's for hoops!".

Yeah, I liked when he told Greenberg his daughters take after their mom. LMAO.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PH2011022700072.jpg

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

JR day went really well, everyone seemed really impressed by what VT had to offer. Most got to check out the "gameday" atmosphere and were blown away by fan support,facilities, etc. Other than that information has been a little slow, but i'd expect to start hearing more later in the week and i'd also expect to have a bunck of guys (either come back or for their first visit) for the spring game.

OH and about the LB from NC, he may not have the star power of a curtis grant or hughes right now but from all accounts this kid will is a beast and will be a BIG name next year.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seth needs to have his daughters visit the NCAA selection committee. We'd never been on the bubble again. LOL