• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When this fight was about to happen about 5 years ago, who was the one that backed out because they said they were scared of needles?

I ask people this all the time. How was Maywether scared, when he attempted to get this fight going the first time? Shouldn't someone scary, not even try to make the fight happen?

People just hate Money May.

Not a lot of people out here support woman beaters. I'm sure "money" is glad he has you on his side.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd gave us a ton of reasons to hate him

I know he did and I love it. He does too. I love athletes who are cocky and hated. That's why I love Kobe, T.O., Ochocinco, Ali, Tyson, Sherman, Lynch, etc.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd beats up women because he loves to be hated, it's his motivation in the ring bro.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he did and I love it. He does too. I love athletes who are cocky and hated. That's why I love Kobe, T.O., Ochocinco, Ali, Tyson, Sherman, Lynch, etc.

I don't dislike Floyd because he's cocky. I dislike Floyd because he's a shitty human being. Those other guys you mentioned outside of Tyson are all good guys when they're not playing their sport. I actually don't mind Floyd the boxer at all.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is stunning. I'm shocked to my core. After all Bob Arum a ready told us that him and Manny had already agreed to everything and were just waiting on Floyd to sign.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a bunch of bullshit! First, Mayweather is the reason non hardcore boxing fans even watch boxing. Second, rather the fight happened the first time or now, it would not save boxing. That is wishful thinking. Boxing needs more big names, especially in heavyweight. Third, you are crazy to think only hardcore boxing fans will watch. This fight will be the biggest fight in boxing history.

I won't watch it. I doubt any of my friends will. None of us are hardcore boxing fans and we don't give a shit. I don't think this fight in their primes would've saved boxing by itself, but it could've gone a long way in helping to save boxing. And, no it won't be the biggest fight in boxing history. Mostly because nobody cares anymore.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't watch it. I doubt any of my friends will. None of us are hardcore boxing fans and we don't give a shit. I don't think this fight in their primes would've saved boxing by itself, but it could've gone a long way in helping to save boxing. And, no it won't be the biggest fight in boxing history. Mostly because nobody cares anymore.

Well if you and your friends don't care, then that must mean it's lame. After all, you guys are the coolest.

:pound:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you and your friends don't care, then that must mean it's lame. After all, you guys are the coolest.

:pound:

Actually, I'm using it as an example. I do not know one person who would even care about this fight. I'm not saying that we are the coolest, I am just saying that the average American doesn't give a shit about boxing anymore. That's why when you go to espn.com, yahoo sports, cbssports, si.com, or any other main sports outlet boxing is not a main option on the menu of sports covered. It's because NOBODY cares. UFC isn't a main option either, but it is much newer to the mainstream right now and will only grow as it continues to get older. It has fallen behind all other sports, and it will continue to do so until a definitive rivalry emerges. Mayweather had a shot at that, but money and boxing promoters got in the way of that. Boxing is seriously doomed to fail if it doesn't change the way they do things.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still projected to be the highest grossing boxing match in history, regardless of what you and your buddies think. Not even sure what the UFC has to do with this, if you enjoy 'roiders who are encouraged to strike like boxers in order to make the fights more interesting then that's your choice.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously people care about this fight...but not as much as they would have when it made more sense. I'm not a hardcore boxing fan, but this is one match I'd still set aside time to watch. It's the only Mayweather fight I'd pay to watch.

I used to pay to watch Pac, but Arum ruined that for me. Stopped a while ago.

Lots of people make an exception I think to tune in for this one. If FM sacks up.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised anyone pays for a Mayweather fight since Ortiz - Mayweather was a fixed debacle.

How much will Floyd offer Manny to take a dive?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I'm using it as an example. I do not know one person who would even care about this fight. I'm not saying that we are the coolest, I am just saying that the average American doesn't give a shit about boxing anymore. That's why when you go to espn.com, yahoo sports, cbssports, si.com, or any other main sports outlet boxing is not a main option on the menu of sports covered. It's because NOBODY cares. UFC isn't a main option either, but it is much newer to the mainstream right now and will only grow as it continues to get older. It has fallen behind all other sports, and it will continue to do so until a definitive rivalry emerges. Mayweather had a shot at that, but money and boxing promoters got in the way of that. Boxing is seriously doomed to fail if it doesn't change the way they do things.

Blah blah blah, stop trying to sound cool and be different. The day this fight happens, you and your cool friends will be watching.

Boxing might not be as popular as it used to be, but the average American do care about a Mayweather or Manny fight. Go look at the ppv numbers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason I want this fight to happen outside of the obvious is to prove all these idiots wrong who thinks boxing is dead or that Americans don't care about this fight

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason I want this fight to happen outside of the obvious is to prove all these idiots wrong who thinks boxing is dead or that Americans don't care about this fight

Boxing in America is like our politics. We want to believe it's real but it's so hard to trust after all the lies and deceit.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boxing isn't dead but compared to what it was not too terribly long ago, it isn't thriving. People pay attention to Mayweather but after him, its a big step down.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah blah blah, stop trying to sound cool and be different. The day this fight happens, you and your cool friends will be watching.

Boxing might not be as popular as it used to be, but the average American do care about a Mayweather or Manny fight. Go look at the ppv numbers.

Just giving my point of view, not trying to sound cool. I will definitely not be watching it and neither will many of my friends or co workers.