• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayweather is undefeated against women though.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball is in Mayweather's court now.

Pacman and his team has agreed to terms ( May 2nd in the MGM Grand with a 60/40 split)

What cop out will Floyd use now to get out of the fight?

Last time I checked, Manny is the one that copped out because of needles.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, Manny is the one that copped out because of needles.

Yep, Manny wouldn't agree to the terms. He wouldn't do the needles nor would he agree to let the bigger draw get the bigger payday. Everyone still blames Floyd. We see also that since Floyd questioned Manny about the steroids, Manny fell off. I don't think it was a coincidence. If it's true that Manny has agreed to all of Floyd's terms and it still doesn't happen then I'll change my tune but until then, this fight didn't happen because of Manny, not Floyd.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Floyd is waiting for. I have faith that he'll find a way to back out on this.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny "fell off" because he lost to a guy he had already fought 3 times (when has Floyd ever given a rematch?). Marquez had a broken nose and was getting beat down, Manny wanted to knock him out so he was careless and fell right into Marquez's trap a few times and lost the fight. He lost to Bradley in a fight most people think was stolen from him, he didn't lose to Bradley the first or second time.

I understand that Mayweather fans aren't used to watching a fighter who doesn't handpick opponents though, so that may be why you're all so confused when you watch a real fighter. Mayweather wouldn't even fight Marquez a second time, let alone 4 times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Manny fans: when Money May beat Manny Boy, will you give him his full props, or will there be some excuses? Let us know now!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If mayweather is sooo Confident. Then give the winner the lions share of 60-40 (or whatever split he is demanding)
I always thought the winner should get the bigger purse no matter who the name is. But that is just me.

Exactly.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd never gives rematches? He just did in his last fight.

I do agree fighting Marquez 4 times was pretty stupid. Who really cared to see it 4 times? Arum was an idiot for facilitating it. BUT...that has NOTHING to do with FM v. PAC.

FM is about to duck Pac again. There is not a single legit excuse for doing it. Rumor is they are already in the works in setting up Mayweather vs. Cotto (giving the fans what they want!). This guy will be known by 90% of the public as a coward, first and foremost, if he ducks Pac again. That's his current legacy and he can shut everyone up by fighting a guy he allegedly is confident he can beat.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point Johnson, and who has Maidana beat again? Broner? One of the more unworthy fighters is one of the few to get rematches. No one cared to see Maidana v Mayweather twice either, I can think of a few other fighters Floyd fought that deserved a rematch way more.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking :rollseyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To Manny fans: when Money May beat Manny Boy, will you give him his full props, or will there be some excuses? Let us know now!

Why wouldn't we? I don't get why Floyd is so scared.

As much as I hate Floyd, I do think he would win.

If he takes another fight it would just confirm what everyone except the biased Floyd fans knew 5 years ago.

Floyd is scared to fight Manny because he knows Pacman is the only fighter who can give him a run for his money

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least he's giving someone who's reasonable a rematch. Still ducking Pacquiao though.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta hand it to Floyd. He sure is elusive. Now there's talk of fighting Cotto instead. Floyd's even recycled the old excuse that he won't fight Manny until Arum is out of the way.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd fight Cotto too. Although that's actually a harder fight for Floyd than Pac. Cotto has the lineal middleweight belt right now, despite there being like 17 weight divisions now middleweight still means something. Mayweather could have beat Sergio the night Cotto beat him, but not before then when he was still an actual fighter, and he has no chance against the young guys in that division that will get their hands on that belt eventually. Hell, he's already beat Canelo so bad nobody would even consider a rematch. But I don't even know if Floyd could beat him at 160. That's a lot of weight. This is pretty much a one shot, now or never deal to win the middleweight title. Being so close to his retirement adding that to his resume probably sounds a lot better than beating a washed up Manny.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol as always, Bob Arum have you guys brainwashed.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't anybody know what's going on behind the scenes, but because Mayweather don't run to the media and explain the hold up, he must be running according to yall.

And why are yall only entertaining the rumor that he will fight Cotto? There are reports tgat said the fight will happen and quoted Manny saying that it's a done deal and he will fight Money May.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd fight Cotto too. Although that's actually a harder fight for Floyd than Pac. Cotto has the lineal middleweight belt right now, despite there being like 17 weight divisions now middleweight still means something. Mayweather could have beat Sergio the night Cotto beat him, but not before then when he was still an actual fighter, and he has no chance against the young guys in that division that will get their hands on that belt eventually. Hell, he's already beat Canelo so bad nobody would even consider a rematch. But I don't even know if Floyd could beat him at 160. That's a lot of weight. This is pretty much a one shot, now or never deal to win the middleweight title. Being so close to his retirement adding that to his resume probably sounds a lot better than beating a washed up Manny.

:L If it's so easy for him then why doesn't he fight Manny for more money than he got for Maidana 1 and 2 combined.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L If it's so easy for him then why doesn't he fight Manny for more money than he got for Maidana 1 and 2 combined.

He still will IMO. Like I said though, this fight with Cotto is a one time only deal. It's either take that fight now and have a real good shot at the MW belt, or don't and retire without it. Pacquiao is still gonna be there in September or whenever his next fight is. A winnable fight for probably the most storied belt besides Heavyweight won't be there again before Mayweather retires.