• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather...

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving my point of view, not trying to sound cool. I will definitely not be watching it and neither will many of my friends or co workers.

Its funny, when Bob Arum runs to the media to make Mayweather look bad during the process, you guys are brainwashed to bring it up and call May weather scary. Now that May weather is breaking his code of not caring what the public thinks of him, by showing he is trying to make the fight happen, you guys are no where to be find.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny, when Bob Arum runs to the media to make Mayweather look bad during the process, you guys are brainwashed to bring it up and call May weather scary. Now that May weather is breaking his code of not caring what the public thinks of him, by showing he is trying to make the fight happen, you guys are no where to be find.

Floyd is putting on a nice show pretending that he wants the fight. He even secretly taped a portion of his hotel meeting with Pacquiao so he could deliver his scripted plea to Pacquiao to make the fight happen. But who is Floyd kidding? If he really wanted the fight, the fight would've been made already. Floyd's the most powerful man in boxing, right? When Floyd says jump, people in the boxing industry ask him how high. Floyd can make this fight happen, but he is choosing not to do so.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd is putting on a nice show pretending that he wants the fight. He even secretly taped a portion of his hotel meeting with Pacquiao so he could deliver his scripted plea to Pacquiao to make the fight happen. But who is Floyd kidding? If he really wanted the fight, the fight would've been made already. Floyd's the most powerful man in boxing, right? When Floyd says jump, people in the boxing industry ask him how high. Floyd can make this fight happen, but he is choosing not to do so.

Oh, my bad! I forgot you guys only listen to Bob Arum.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how legit this source is but according to sporting news they agreed to $250 million fight in Vegas. They said Manny has 100% signed his side of the deal and it is now over to Floyd to close the deal and announce the fight

Dan Rafael on the other hand said a deal is nearing the finish line one way or the other but 2 of his sources said a deal IS NOT done yet.

Floyd seem to be the hold up here according to sporting news and Rafael. Rafael also tweeted that 2 sources directly involved said "Floyd's the one we need to worry about not Manny"

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how legit this source is but according to sporting news they agreed to $250 million fight in Vegas. They said Manny has 100% signed his side of the deal and it is now over to Floyd to close the deal and announce the fight

Dan Rafael on the other hand said a deal is nearing the finish line one way or the other but 2 of his sources said a deal IS NOT done yet.

Floyd seem to be the hold up here according to sporting news and Rafael. Rafael also tweeted that 2 sources directly involved said "Floyd's the one we need to worry about not Manny"

This would be great news. C'mon, Floyd, just sign already.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though all the sources point to Floyd being the hold up, LUSC will come here with his BS scared to blame Floyd and place all the blame on Arum

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though all the sources point to Floyd being the hold up, LUSC will come here with his BS scared to blame Floyd and place all the blame on Arum

I get it. Like I said before, you guys love the "sources that blame Money May, but When the sources back up Mayweather, you guys are quiet.

That's the problem, you guys base your info on sources, when nobody knows what is going on behind the scenes.

Then you have guys like Arum, who is known for spitting out lies on Mayweather, saying that Pacman agreed to everything, which was a lie because both HBO and Showtime said there is no deal. But hey, he fooled yall again because you are brainwashed.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news all the sources agree that Money Mayweather has reached a deal to fight me. I have already signed the contracts and turned them in, all we're waiting for is Mayweather to sign his side of the deal and turn it in. Obviously the only reason he wouldn't sign a contract that me and my whole team agree to is because he's scared to fight me. Chicken shit Floyd has been ducking me for years, he's a straight up coward.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one source has ever back Floyd.

You mean all the sources that backed Mayweather when he said there wasn't a deal?

Matter of fact, since you guys love sources, name one source that have actual proof that they know exactly what is going on in these negotiations.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean all the sources that backed Mayweather when he said there wasn't a deal?

Matter of fact, since you guys love sources, name one source that have actual proof that they know exactly what is going on in these negotiations.

if it was proof it wouldn't be called a source, but proof.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Roses are red, violets are blue, I signed the deal, what about you?"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you're right.

Everyone is lying including Manny, his team, and all the sources.

Floyd is the only one telling the truth here.

From now on I won't believe a word unless it comes from floyd because he's such an honest man

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayeather just said Manny hasn't signed.

LUSC that must means this is true right?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayeather just said Manny hasn't signed.

LUSC that must means this is true right?

Yep, because unlike "sources", the parties that are involved in the negotiations, like HBO and Showtime, confirmed with Mayweather.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit like this is what I hate. Yeah it sucks we haven't seen them fight but all the drama bullshit that replaces the actual fight gets ridiculous. Is Floyd trying to stall so he can just retire without fighting Manny? He has much more to lose than Manny so I wouldnt be surprised.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody believes Manny is the one that won't sign. Unless they are a complete idiot. The only reason he would not sign is if FM put in a last-minute clause requiring him to drug test every 5 minutes, sing show tunes between rounds, etc.