• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay / NFL / Rodgers

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t win when your QB throws nit’s in the red zone defense can’t stop the run and you let a rookie WR score 3 TD’s.
Something has been wrong with the Defense in Dallas since the Last game in Texas Stadium when the Ravens ran all over the Cowboys. Different coaches and players yet for some reason the Boys can’t stop the run cold for any length of time. A game or 2 then some team just runs over them like a steamroller.
They better fix it quick or the rest of the year is going to be no fun.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Still a good team. Had a bad game. Now it did probably cost us the division.
Highly doubt the Eagles lose more than two games. Sometimes you got to run the ball more in a game and this was one of those. People claim LvE is ding great, lots of tackles. Problem is those tackles are not being made near the los. Overall I am pissed about this game.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were up to me, Dan Quinn would be the head coach of this team tomorrow morning. Or Sean Payton. It's nothing personal against McCarthy. There's just no way you can make me believe that the team wouldn't be better off with either man in charge. When McCarthy was in GB, he was terrible at game management, but was a respected play caller. Here, Moore calls the plays and McCarthy is still horrible with the 4-5 calls a game that he actually has to make.
I really believe this is McCarthy's last year in Dallas. I am not sold on Quinn as a head coach either.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak made enough plays to win. McCarthy & Kellen seemed like they were paid by LeFlur before the game.
They ran the ball around 30 times and threw it nearly 50 times. Moore IMO does not learn from mistakes. The could have run the ball more and won easily. They gave this game away. Daks picks were also horrible. Defense sucked.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak sucked in the first half but he made the plays in the second half. He made a couple questionable decisions in the second half but made the throws he needed to for us to win. To say it was Dak doesn’t make any sense IMO. He put us up 2 TDs in the second half.

amd you cap it off by saying we could use Cooper? Cooper was 3-32 and CeeDee went off (11-152 and 2 TDs). That’s ridiculous timing for a comment like that

Gallup right now is not the same Gallup that we had the past few years. Is his knee still bothering him- maybe. Its gotten to the point though if a guy isnt 90-100 percent , they dont play. I dont know if its the play calling or what. The pass though that Dak threw high to him - he looked like a RB or even a DB that stopped their route and mis timed their jump. Now the announcer did say it was a messed up route because he slipped or something. My point is , he hasnt been what i thought he would be without CooP. Lambs production has increased. The 4rth quarter thOugh they started doubling Lamb. I do think we miSs CooP or we need to get Gallup more involved.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubt the Eagles lose more than two games. Sometimes you got to run the ball more in a game and this was one of those. People claim LvE is ding great, lots of tackles. Problem is those tackles are not being made near the los. Overall I am pissed about this game.

Im hoping i jinx them right here , but they can run the table. They should be be heavily favored in the rest of their games except for 1. Clearly they are the best team in the league right now. Remember Im trying to jinx them. Ha. Im serious thOugh - i cant believe Hurts has improved this much. He has played excellent so far.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting the Cowboys are now 3-5 when that ref crew works their games . I thought the holding call on McGovern in OT was horseshit. It like the NFL was helping Rodgers and there is a clear pattern there whenever the Cowboys play the Packers

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ran the ball around 30 times and threw it nearly 50 times. Moore IMO does not learn from mistakes. The could have run the ball more and won easily. They gave this game away. Daks picks were also horrible. Defense sucked.

Dak is more than a game manager but definitely isn't a gunslinger. The number of 5 wide sets we ran is inexplicable. This isn't college and Dak isn't Mahomes. This offense needs to be dumbed down to the Cooper Rush era.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can’t stop the run. Poor coaching decisions. Inconsistent playcalling. Inability to preform under pressure. Yep, this sounds like a 10-7 first round exit football team AT BEST!!!

Fundamentally this is not a very good playoff caliber football team. Today made it crystal clear.

It's truly the same script over and over again. We're just good enough to be relevant but our cap mismanagement prevents us from getting those 2 or 3 extra guys that can fill some voids. Add to that a mediocre yes man coach that isn't a threat to Jerry's status as alpha male of the organization, who is incapable of making up for those deficiencies in the lineup and we're right where we are every year.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hoping i jinx them right here , but they can run the table. They should be be heavily favored in the rest of their games except for 1. Clearly they are the best team in the league right now. Remember Im trying to jinx them. Ha. Im serious thOugh - i cant believe Hurts has improved this much. He has played excellent so far.
I get they are undefeated, but i don't see them winning the Superbowl.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overreaction Monday
QB and coach must go.
That is all

I was never a fan of bringing in McCarthy.

And Dak is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get even from play to play let alone game to game.

Good Dak is like a chocolate covered toffee.

Bad Dak is like one of those lame chocolate covered cremes.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I was never a fan of bringing in McCarthy.

And Dak is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get even from play to play let alone game to game.

Good Dak is like a chocolate covered toffee.

Bad Dak is like one of those lame chocolate covered cremes.
I think we know what we get from Dak by now. If we are at home playing against a division rival or a poor team, he will light them up and carve them up. If we are playing a good team with a good defense, especially on the road, then he looks below average. If you don’t believe, look at his statistics and more importantly won/loss record versus teams with a good defense and good QB and you will note that it is not overreaction Monday. It is what it is. I really hope he improves because we have made the offense friendly for him (outside of letting Cooper go) and he has been in the same system for a long time

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is more than a game manager but definitely isn't a gunslinger. The number of 5 wide sets we ran is inexplicable. This isn't college and Dak isn't Mahomes. This offense needs to be dumbed down to the Cooper Rush era.
The recent attempts to find recievers is an indication of a few things: they want to throw the ball more and possibly Gallup is not fully recovered. Throwing the ball more has brought no real good results. Games can be won by using the backs and tight ends. If they insist on going this direction they should have kept Amari

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say "clearly they are the best". They have benefited more from a weak schedule IMO.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say "clearly they are the best". They have benefited more from a weak schedule IMO.

I would have said Bills and Chiefs over them but the last 2 weeks , the Bills have really slipped. The Chiefs barely beat a Titans team that was basically playing an RB at Qb. The Eagles have it all. I keep waiting for Hurts to come down to Earth but he hasnt yet. Maybe he will.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% this. The Cowboys were running the ball just as well as the Packers. The Packers just kept pounding it until we went to single high safety and man on the edge and then they bombed it. They can do that with Aaron Rodgers but we have to have stretches where we try and pretend Dak is Peyton Manning. Makes no sense. Dak is better when we run/pass at 50%. Period