• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Green Bay / NFL / Rodgers

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys played bad. Penalties, turnovers. Poor coaching. It was a team loss. Should have run the ball more. All the remaining games are must win

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cowboys played bad. Penalties, turnovers. Poor coaching. It was a team loss. Should have run the ball more. All the remaining games are must win
Vikings are next. We still have to play the Eagles and Giants and Commanders on the road. We also play the Titans. Thank goodness we have games against The Texans and Jaguars and Colts. I see a wild card at best but let’s see if we can even get that.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy remains an absolutely stupid in-game coach. It’s just inexcusable to not kick that FG. Maher has been money. Just mind boggling. The idea that you don’t want to give them the ball at the 42 on the what, 30% chance he misses, but you have it to them at the 35 after a 50/50 play is just unfathomable. These are the types of decisions that are talked about for decades. We deserve to lose when we do things like that.
Yep, you attempt the FG there. It's wild card or bust now. Got to treat every game as a playoff game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. We were in the red zone when he threw his first pick and they had 14 points off turnovers. That is 17 points at least to the other team with the first half play. His QB rating was under 80 and Rodgers above 140. We lost because they had the better QB with much less talent then us on offense. Dak needs all the threats to be able to win. Thank goodness Pollard and Davis ran strong. Undisciplined team cost us again. A rookie receiver lining up offsides? Amazing.
Why Tolbert was even on the field there is something I’d love to hear. You line up one WR and run it. Is a guy who never plays going to trick them into thinking you are passing?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cant kick FG there. They let us off the hook in regulation with their time management issues. 53 yard - Fg ??? Or was it 50 ? It doesnt matter to me. Our kicker had his foot in front of a heater. I cant trust that on a 50 plus in that situation. They ran it down our throats.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys got away from running the ball and it cost them. This loss similar to many. Throwing too much when they should have been running. Rinse and repeat. Neither team could stop the run and the Packers stuck with the run and the Cowboys did not

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cant kick FG there. They let us off the hook in regulation with their time management issues. 53 yard - Fg ??? Or was it 50 ? It doesnt matter to me. Our kicker had his foot in front of a heater. I cant trust that on a 50 plus in that situation. They ran it down our throats.
Yep… only problem I had with that whole sequence was not running the ball on 3rd down. Beyond that - I’m going for a TD against a team with a QB who has tormented our heroes for a decade.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I was against adding Maher this year, he has been fantastic and that distance is nowhere near his max. Guy can kick it mid 60’s in good conditions. The temperature was in the mid 30’s. This wasn’t the ice bowl. He wasn’t coming up short on a 52 yarder

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak’s fault

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I was against adding Maher this year, he has been fantastic and that distance is nowhere near his max. Guy can kick it mid 60’s in good conditions. The temperature was in the mid 30’s. This wasn’t the ice bowl. He wasn’t coming up short on a 52 yarder

Best case scenario - he makes it. We still have to stop them in a 4 down situation the rest of the game. Their offense was rolling. Their QB was staying away from 7. Not sure if I heard Diggs called today. Our pass rush was non existent in the 4rth. For some reason when we passed we threw at 23 a lot. I have no idea why.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were up to me, Dan Quinn would be the head coach of this team tomorrow morning. Or Sean Payton. It's nothing personal against McCarthy. There's just no way you can make me believe that the team wouldn't be better off with either man in charge. When McCarthy was in GB, he was terrible at game management, but was a respected play caller. Here, Moore calls the plays and McCarthy is still horrible with the 4-5 calls a game that he actually has to make.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Still a good team. Had a bad game. Now it did probably cost us the division.
They can’t stop the run. Poor coaching decisions. Inconsistent playcalling. Inability to preform under pressure. Yep, this sounds like a 10-7 first round exit football team AT BEST!!!

Fundamentally this is not a very good playoff caliber football team. Today made it crystal clear.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
They can’t stop the run. Poor coaching decisions. Inconsistent playcalling. Inability to preform under pressure. Yep, this sounds like a 10-7 first round exit football team AT BEST!!!

Fundamentally this is not a very good playoff caliber football team. Today made it crystal clear.
Agreed. Still weak at stopping run. QB struggles against good defenses.