• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, yeah...Wentz is "lightyears ahead" of Dax....Derrrrrrrp

Looks like Dak has better numbers...and these two teams basically played the same schedule those two years

ChiefWhichKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These stats must be wrong, I've been told Wentz is a derb ball QB while Dak only throws underneath. Of so how is it Dak has a higher Y/A?

and we're bad people cause we won't acknowledge wentz is leagues better than DAK.

how can this guy miss the games and still throw 98 more passes for only 87 more yards and Dak be considered so far behind him. AND THEN, he cries like baby cause we won't say Wentz is light years better.

he's outta his mind....but he'll tell you it's all Elliott

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we're bad people cause we won't acknowledge wentz is leagues better than DAK.

how can this guy miss the games and still throw 98 more passes for only 87 more yards and Dak be considered so far behind him. AND THEN, he cries like baby cause we won't say Wentz is light years better.

Apparently the rule is we must say "Wentz is THE Super Stud and GUARANTEED MVP for the next 20 years".

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the rule is we must say "Wentz is THE Super Stud and GUARANTEED MVP for the next 20 years".
seems that way...and his reasoning is because he say's nice things about Dallas.

LOL...can't make this shit up....he's outta his mind and remains obsessed

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its has nothing to do with being bad people and has EVERYTHING to do with Wentz being the better player. You're going to tell me all that matters is stats? Stats dont always tell the story thats why I gave you the example of Fred Taylor being better then OJ.

It has nothing to do with me saying nice things about Dallas either. I'm just breaking down truths....
1. Dallas has a great OLine and a great RB
2. Dak is a good player
3. Wentz is better then Dak

These are all truths... but I know you cant give an inch. Like I said before, "The Eagles SB was all luck" and "Dak is as good or slightly better then Wentz" Cant give an inch can you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its has nothing to do with being bad people and has EVERYTHING to do with Wentz being the better player. You're going to tell me all that matters is stats? Stats dont always tell the story thats why I gave you the example of Fred Taylor being better then OJ.

It has nothing to do with me saying nice things about Dallas either. I'm just breaking down truths....
2. Dak is a good player

These are all truths... but I know you cant give an inch. Like I said before, "The Eagles SB was all luck" and "Dak is as good or slightly better then Wentz" Cant give an inch can you.

That’s your opinion, not facts
Bozo

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
98 more passes for only 87 more yards
10 more fumbles and 4 more ints while missing what...5 games?

he may be better but it sure as hell always be seen

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
98 more passes for only 87 more yards
10 more fumbles and 4 more ints while missing what...5 games?

he may be better but it sure as hell always be seen

Cant let go of the stats. Just stupid. Go ahead and keep believing that players are only judged on stats. Thats why Andrew Dalton is 10 times the QB of Troy Aikmann... cause of stats.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant let go of the stats. Just stupid. Go ahead and keep believing that players are only judged on stats. Thats why Andrew Dalton is 10 times the QB of Troy Aikmann... cause of stats.

That’s extreme. Face it, your claim that Wentz is light years ahead of Dak is false. You’re a homer grasping at straws.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Dak is a good player

Dude, go read your own posts. If that's not what you're saying you might want to redo the way you type.

It's in Black and White.
If we say nice shir about Philly were good posters, if we don't talk nice about Philly were bad posters.

The truth is there for all to read.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Dak is a good player

Fred Taylor better than OJ...that's your "don't trust stats" example? How about two guys in the same NFL era to start with.

Lastly, you claim you have said "Dak is as good or slight better than Wentz" while also trying to say "3. Wents is better than Dak"? Which is it, he can't be as good or better while also not being as good as.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fred Taylor better than OJ...that's your "don't trust stats" example? How about two guys in the same NFL era to start with.

Lastly, you claim you have said "Dak is as good or slight better than Wentz" while also trying to say "3. Wents is better than Dak"? Which is it, he can't be as good or better while also not being as good as.

I didn’t say Dak is slightly better PDay did. Don’t do this Ford cause I know you know Wentz is the better QB. That’s why all the non dingbat Cowboy posters like Jarntt aren’t getting involved. I know you know football and I know you know Wentz is the better QB.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, go read your own posts. If that's not what you're saying you might want to redo the way you type.

It's in Black and White.
If we say nice shir about Philly were good posters, if we don't talk nice about Philly were bad posters.

The truth is there for all to read.

No. You can say Philly doesn’t have good CB’s and I’d agree. You could say the Eagles are dangerously thin at LB or are aging on the lines and Id agree. But when you say nonsense like Dak is comparable to Wentz it’s just stupidity

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s extreme. Face it, your claim that Wentz is light years ahead of Dak is false. You’re a homer grasping at straws.

Grasping at straws... uh huh. We gonna do the $100 bet now that Ford is around. I’ll send it to him. It’s no lose for you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. You can say Philly doesn’t have good CB’s and I’d agree. You could say the Eagles are dangerously thin at LB or are aging on the lines and Id agree. But when you say nonsense like Dak is comparable to Wentz it’s just stupidity

It’s not nonsense. It’s stone cold facts.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Send it to Ford.

Won again today. 100% in last two days

BooM

Ok. So when the NFL season starts we will start a thread and you pick 10 games over as many weeks as you need. If you hit 6 out of 10 you win. I’ll PM Ford and ask him OK?