• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say Dak is slightly better PDay did. Don’t do this Ford cause I know you know Wentz is the better QB. That’s why all the non dingbat Cowboy posters like Jarntt aren’t getting involved. I know you know football and I know you know Wentz is the better QB.

you remain the biggest idiot troll on this board. It's YOU saying wentz is so much better and I keep saying it hasn't been seen.

jarntt not getting involved? LOL...3rd grade shit....Where are all the other philly backers in this thread for you?

Lets review for the 14th time.
YOU say Wentz is so much better than Dak and I keep saying through two seasons that hasn't shown itself

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you remain the biggest idiot troll on this board. It's YOU saying wentz is so much better and I keep saying it hasn't been seen.

jarntt not getting involved? LOL...3rd grade shit....Where are all the other philly backers in this thread for you?

Lets review for the 14th time.
YOU say Wentz is so much better than Dak and I keep saying through two seasons that hasn't shown itself

But it has shown itself. One was looking like the MVP of the league and one was struggling badly. I don’t give me this nonsense Dak played like an MVP. 23 TDs is not an MVP. I’m not trolling anything I’m standing up against the stupidity of saying Wentz hasn’t shown himself to be better.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz Hasn't Shown himself to be worlds better than Dak....hasn't being the keyword here
stats show it....YES STATS cause it's two players playing the same two seasons against the same opponents

you cherry pick 11 games from 2017....why is that?

2016, Dak threw for 23 TD's and rushed for another 6 with 104 QBR
your guy didn't even have an 80 QBR and threw for 16 TD's and last year he didn't have 104 QBR when he played awesome.

two years and Dak has played as good if not better. There is no way at this time Wentz has proven to be leagues better than Dak.

THIS is my point and nowhere have I said Dak is better, only that he's played as well stats wise than you guy.
You remain the only person claiming one is better than the other and you claims it's by a lot and that just hasn't shown to be true other than for 11 games in 2017 with zero regard to the 16 games in 2016

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz Hasn't Shown himself to be worlds better than Dak....hasn't being the keyword here
stats show it....YES STATS cause it's two players playing the same two seasons against the same opponents

you cherry pick 11 games from 2017....why is that?

2016, Dak threw for 23 TD's and rushed for another 6 with 104 QBR
your guy didn't even have an 80 QBR and threw for 16 TD's and last year he didn't have 104 QBR when he played awesome.

two years and Dak has played as good if not better. There is no way at this time Wentz has proven to be leagues better than Dak.

THIS is my point and nowhere have I said Dak is better, only that he's played as well stats wise than you guy.
You remain the only person claiming one is better than the other and you claims it's by a lot and that just hasn't shown to be true other than for 11 games in 2017 with zero regard to the 16 games in 2016

I don’t think he’s worlds better cause I think Dak is good. When you break down everything you want from a QB Wentz is better in every facet except running. Wentz struggled year one coming from a small school with hardly any reps to a team with OLine problems and the leagues worst receivers. They got him a weapon and an OLine and he looked like a top 2 QB. Dak never looked like a top 2 QB. Even year one when Wentz had his ups and downs you could just tell he was special. Very special.
Would not surprise me at all to see Dak take a step forward and Wentz a step back this year and you guys will be jumping around in excitement... but everyone on this board including you and Handi know who the better QB is.... but don’t give an inch!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think he’s worlds better cause I think Dak is good. When you break down everything you want from a QB Wentz is better in every facet except running. Wentz struggled year one coming from a small school with hardly any reps to a team with OLine problems and the leagues worst receivers. They got him a weapon and an OLine and he looked like a top 2 QB. Dak never looked like a top 2 QB. Even year one when Wentz had his ups and downs you could just tell he was special. Very special.
Would not surprise me at all to see Dak take a step forward and Wentz a step back this year and you guys will be jumping around in excitement... but everyone on this board including you and Handi know who the better QB is.... but don’t give an inch!

Wrong....again. Epic Fail by YOU again.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say Dak is slightly better PDay did. Don’t do this Ford cause I know you know Wentz is the better QB. That’s why all the non dingbat Cowboy posters like Jarntt aren’t getting involved. I know you know football and I know you know Wentz is the better QB.

I know people think Wentz is the better QB but have yet to see that on the field. Maybe this is the year, who knows.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people think Wentz is the better QB but have yet to see that on the field. Maybe this is the year, who knows.

What do you mean. He or Brady was going to win MVP... how could you not see it on the field. Come on brother.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean. He or Brady was going to win MVP... how could you not see it on the field. Come on brother.

I saw the hype around the Eagles winning games. I didn't see him win anything but I saw a low talent scrub take that same team and win a SB with it, while THAT QB was called the SB MVP. Menawhile Dak was dealing with hurt OL and a missing RB along with a talent-depleted WR core but still put up ok numbers.

Like I said, he has to show it on the field.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wentz is better. far better.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, i've only clicked on this thread a few times. never actually read through it. what should i ironically be calling out?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it does make u pretty good
Yes, it usually means your pretty good, at least for a season.
Brian Sipe won an MVP, I doubt anyone will call him great. Rich Gannon? Good not great. How about Mark Mosley, a kicker? I'd think since kickers are never drafted early, there would be no way such an unimportant player could win the MVP.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it usually means your pretty good, at least for a season.
Brian Sipe won an MVP, I doubt anyone will call him great. Rich Gannon? Good not great. How about Mark Mosley, a kicker? I'd think since kickers are never drafted early, there would be no way such an unimportant player could win the MVP.
correct. but your looking at the here, now, and body of work, they both only have two years, one very very very good

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz is better. far better.
may be should be ( considering where both were drafted) but that has yet to show itself through TWO seasons.

Daks stats are better and philly has the better team. Time will tell but no way at this point has wentz been far better