• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
may be should be ( considering where both were drafted) but that has yet to show itself through TWO seasons.

Daks stats are better and philly has the better team. Time will tell but no way at this point has wentz been far better

yes, he has. he has better pocket presence, better accuracy, better arm strength, he's just better. i get it, you're the biggest cowboy homer on here, but you can't be this blind.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, he has. he has better pocket presence, better accuracy, better arm strength, he's just better. i get it, you're the biggest cowboy homer on here, but you can't be this blind.
nope....I'm far from the biggest cowboy homer here, you're still pissed cause I make you look the fool you are.

the biggest homer would never say could be better, should be better. Try to get over it shithead

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct. but your looking at the here, now, and body of work, they both only have two years, one very very very good
Well both had one very very very good year. I've said all along I want to see year 3 on Dak I'll say the same for Wentz.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then forgot to progress
maybe....he was doing pretty well dropped passes and all tell his left tackle missed games and he was getting killed.

If anything Dallas had zero depth on the oline, they corrected that this year, we'll see how that turns out soon enough

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope....I'm far from the biggest cowboy homer here, you're still pissed cause I make you look the fool you are.

the biggest homer would never say could be better, should be better. Try to get over it shithead

uh, yes, you are the biggest cowboy homer on this board, einstein. and now your lip is quivering and you're about to cry because i'm calling you out on it. don't be such a pussy, you're an embarrassment to the other dallas fans on here.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh, yes, you are the biggest cowboy homer on this board, einstein. and now your lip is quivering and you're about to cry because i'm calling you out on it. don't be such a pussy, you're an embarrassment to the other dallas fans on here.

Man... I get the routine. Eagle fans hate Cowboy fans. Cowboy fans hate Eagles fans but this is just ridiculous. For them to sit here and see what Wentz did and say, “Daks just as good” is just fucking stupid.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has already proven he's as good or better than Wentz. To say otherwise is either trolling, or complete retardation. Dak has two good knees and was taken in the same draft as best RB in league, starting DT, and a TE that will outperform Dallas Goedert.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I've hit 5 of my last 6 SportsHoopla Bookie picks...so it looks like I only need to hit 1 out of 4 to collect PE1's ridiculous wager.

@dbldwn711 is keeping tabs. He has access to verify the wins.

First 6 bets out of 10.PNG

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I've hit 5 of my last 6 SportsHoopla Bookie picks...so it looks like I only need to hit 1 out of 4 to collect PE1's ridiculous wager.

@dbldwn711 is keeping tabs. He has access to verify the wins.

View attachment 179955

First of all Dbldown isn't a part of this I don't trust your friends.
Next you have to post your bets before the games.
Lastly, its extremely easy to delete sections of screen shots.

You are gonna announce your bets before the games. All you have to do to delete loses on screen shots is highlight the loss and delete it. You think I'm gonna take your word or your buddies word after the fact.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Dbldown isn't a part of this I don't trust your friends.
Next you have to post your bets before the games.
Lastly, its extremely easy to delete sections of screen shots.

You are gonna announce your bets before the games. All you have to do to delete loses on screen shots is highlight the loss and delete it. You think I'm gonna take your word or your buddies word after the fact.

Those last 6 bets can be confirmed by Ford. I only have to hit 1 more out of 4 to win. Mods will verify that screen shot is not altered. 5 out of 6 so far. Not bad

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those last 6 bets can be confirmed by Ford. I only have to hit 1 more out of 4 to win. Mods will verify that screen shot is not altered. 5 out of 6 so far. Not bad

That wasn’t the bet. I didn’t say go back weeks ago and post old bets. I said pick 10 games for us to see and we will see if you can hit 6... never said anything about going back months ago.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn’t the bet. I didn’t say go back weeks ago and post old bets. I said pick 10 games for us to see and we will see if you can hit 6... never said anything about going back months ago.

Those aren’t months ago. I went back to when you first brought it up. 6 bets have been made. Check the dates and consult with your “inside sources”.

I knew you’d find nd a way to weasel out of yet another bet

That’s three bets you’ve welched on. You should be banned.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas as an organization is better
Dallas has a better history
Dallas has had dynasties
Dallas has a history of phenomenal players that Philly can’t catch for a loooong time.
See, it’s not that hard. I don’t fight the truth... but you can keep fighting the good fight that Dak is on Wentz’s level.

Give Philly nothing. There SB was luck and Dak is as good as Wentz. We get it.

Dallas as an organization is better?