• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Declined Nick Foles Trade for Browns 35th pick This Last Draft

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it’s crazy to say they overachieved. I mean. Most people had the Eagles as a 10-win team at best. They had a great season. It remains to be seen if they truly are as good as they played last year or if they just caught lightning in a bottle. They continue to emphasize the offensive and defensive lines, and are generally constructed pretty well, which leads me to believe they’ll continue to perform well, but we’ll see.
Agree, they may very well prove me wrong this season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn... Nick Foles is obviously better then Brady cause he beat him head to head and Brady never did 27-2. I mean the stats prove it. Until Brady does better then 27 TDs and less then 2 Ints Foles will always be the better QB cause the stats say so.
Do you mean like 2016 when TB12 threw for 28 TDs and 2 Ints? :doh:as many of us have said Philly fans aren't known for their knowledge.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I need help because we disagree on who the better player is? It’s betond obvious to me. One dude entered his 2nd year and battled for an MVP and the other dude struggled. Your stats argument is MAJORLY flawed... unless you want to agree that in a year or two when Frank Gores stats are better then Barry Sanders that Gore is the better player or that Fred Taylor is better then OJ Simpson cause he has better stats. I’m not criticizing Dallas because I’m high on them this year. I think Dak bounced back with the league best RB running for 16 games but there is a clear and distinct advantage for Wentz. He’s better at reading Ds he has a MUCH better arm and even though he’s not as good as a runner as Dak he still can make plays with his feet. If Dak was an Eagle and Wentz was a Cowboy you’d be laughing at me if I said Dak was better.
YOU CONTINUE TO SAY I THINK DAK IS BETTER WHEN I"VE SAID 5 TIMES NOW THAT TRHOUGH 2 YEARS THE STATS ARE ABOUT EVEN AND WENTZ HASN'T SHOWN HIMSELF TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN DAK AS YOU ARE CLAIMING.

YOU CONTINUE TO SPIN TO BULLSHIT LIKE FRANK GORE, OJ SIMPSON, AND FRED TAYLOR SHIT THAT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH MY STATEMENT ABOUT TWO QB'S THAT JUST COMPLETED THEIR SECOND YEAR IN THE LEAGUE.

IR REMAINS YOU WITH A STATEMENT SAYING ONE IS CLEARLY MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER. LIKE YOU NOW SAYING ONE READS DEFENSES MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER...WHICH CAN NOT BE PROVED AT THIS POINT AND TOTAL BULL SHIT BY YOU!

YOU START THIS SHIT BY SAYING I SAID SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT SAY. IT'S YOU THAT HAS PROCLAIMED ONE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER....NOT ME.

THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE HOW YOU ARE A TROLL AND START SHIT WITH ANYONE THAT DISAGEES WITH YOUR STATEMENTS AND ALL THE WHILE POINTING A FINGER AT THAT PERSON.

I REMAIN SICK OF YOUR BULL SHIT AND DONE WITH THIS TOPIC WITH YOU. GO AHEAD SHITHEAD, POST FOR THE 14TH FUCKING TIME ABOUT ME SAYING SOMETHING I'M NOT SAYING.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony is that when in 2016 Eagles' fans / Wentz supporters pointed out that much of the difference between Dak and Wentz could be put in:

(a) Dak playing with a very good O-line vs Wentz playing with an O-line that was constantly changing (due to injuries/suspensions)

(b) Dak had Elliot to take the load of him, and a passable WR corps vs Wentz had Wentz having a so-so running game, and the worst WR corps in football

and it was clear that the Eagles' offense was carried by Wentz, while the Dallas offense was not the argument was dismissed. Now, last season where the situation was more or less reversed (I think comparatively Dak never had it as bad as Wentz did), and Dak regressed if not imploded, the lack of weapons on offense and a few changes on the O-line is suddenly the reason why Dak underperformed, and not the fact that Dak might not be as good a QB as Wentz is, but more a mediocre QB or a Nick Foles type (very good in the right circumstance)?
No Dutch....Most Dallas fans aren't saying Dak is the better QB. It's Eagle fans with their panties in a wad cause the 4th rounder has played as well as the second pick overall to this point.

No Dutch, IT'S the Eagles with the great Oline, dline and supporting cast. They won the SB without Wentz, the left tackle and middle LB. Dak got killed when our left tackle missed games. See Atlanta game

And Dutch....Dallas fans have heard this shit for years. Aikman wasn'y any good cause he had Smith while everone knows it's the NFL QB that stirs the drink, not the RB.....WELL UNLESS THE TOPIC IS DALLAS

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU CONTINUE TO SAY I THINK DAK IS BETTER WHEN I"VE SAID 5 TIMES NOW THAT TRHOUGH 2 YEARS THE STATS ARE ABOUT EVEN AND WENTZ HASN'T SHOWN HIMSELF TO BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN DAK AS YOU ARE CLAIMING.

YOU CONTINUE TO SPIN TO BULLSHIT LIKE FRANK GORE, OJ SIMPSON, AND FRED TAYLOR SHIT THAT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH MY STATEMENT ABOUT TWO QB'S THAT JUST COMPLETED THEIR SECOND YEAR IN THE LEAGUE.

IR REMAINS YOU WITH A STATEMENT SAYING ONE IS CLEARLY MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER. LIKE YOU NOW SAYING ONE READS DEFENSES MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER...WHICH CAN NOT BE PROVED AT THIS POINT AND TOTAL BULL SHIT BY YOU!

YOU START THIS SHIT BY SAYING I SAID SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT SAY. IT'S YOU THAT HAS PROCLAIMED ONE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER....NOT ME.

THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE HOW YOU ARE A TROLL AND START SHIT WITH ANYONE THAT DISAGEES WITH YOUR STATEMENTS AND ALL THE WHILE POINTING A FINGER AT THAT PERSON.

I REMAIN SICK OF YOUR BULL SHIT AND DONE WITH THIS TOPIC WITH YOU. GO AHEAD SHITHEAD, POST FOR THE 14TH FUCKING TIME ABOUT ME SAYING SOMETHING I'M NOT SAYING.

I didn’t spin anything. You were the one that said Dak is slightly better. it’s just so ridiculous to think they are on the same level.
You were the one who brought up stats so I brought up a few of my own to prove my point. And stats show Dak is slightly better then Wentz and Fred Taylor is better then OJ
One can’t prove who reads Defenses better. You mean I can’t watch sports and tell that one player is better then the other? I can’t see that Zeke jump cut is better then other in the league.

You were the one who said stats show Dak is better then Wentz so I didn’t spin shit. It’s you and your twin Handicappers thinking that they are of the same ability and I kno you know your fighting a losing battle and half to bow out.

And I don’t start shit with anyone who doesn’t agree with me... I just have a low tolerance for stupidity like when people try to say Dak is as good as Wentz. Fucking ridiculous

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven’t paid up on your last two bets. No way you’re going to send
Money. Of course zeke won’t run for 3000. Wentz won’t start 16 games and Dak will have better stats

Lol “I’ll knock it down to 55% in 10 games”
That’s still 60%, doofuss

I’ll send the money today or as soon as we get in touch with Ford

But you’ll bitch out

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t spin anything. You were the one that said Dak is slightly better. it’s just so ridiculous to think they are on the same level.
You were the one who brought up stats so I brought up a few of my own to prove my point. And stats show Dak is slightly better then Wentz and Fred Taylor is better then OJ
One can’t prove who reads Defenses better. You mean I can’t watch sports and tell that one player is better then the other? I can’t see that Zeke jump cut is better then other in the league.

You were the one who said stats show Dak is better then Wentz so I didn’t spin shit. It’s you and your twin Handicappers thinking that they are of the same ability and I kno you know your fighting a losing battle and half to bow out.

And I don’t start shit with anyone who doesn’t agree with me... I just have a low tolerance for stupidity like when people try to say Dak is as good as Wentz. Fucking ridiculous

Bwwwhahahahahahaha you’re a funny clown

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes sir....I get a little pissed at times with this ass whip who's dogged Dallas fans for years.
I was told once that all caps was related to shouting and I sure as hell was shouting when I posted for the 5th time in this thread that I've yet to say Dak was better, only that he's played to wentz's level through the first two seasons.

It's comical at times and this ass clown is upset cause a cowboy fan won't say his guy is worlds better when it has yet to show itself.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes sir....I get a little pissed at times with this ass whip who's dogged Dallas fans for years.
I was told once that all caps was related to shouting and I sure as hell was shouting when I posted for the 5th time in this thread that I've yet to say Dak was better, only that he's played to wentz's level through the first two seasons.

It's comical at times and this ass clown is upset cause a cowboy fan won't say his guy is worlds better when it has yet to show itself.

Dallas as an organization is better
Dallas has a better history
Dallas has had dynasties
Dallas has a history of phenomenal players that Philly can’t catch for a loooong time.
See, it’s not that hard. I don’t fight the truth... but you can keep fighting the good fight that Dak is on Wentz’s level.

Give Philly nothing. There SB was luck and Dak is as good as Wentz. We get it.