• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

www.cutkylewilliams.com

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^ Cali_Kid

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already done actually if you go to it.

I don't think he should be cut. Everyone is really emotional right now but once everyone cools down I am sure a lot of people will change there mind. He will never be great but he is a speedy young WR who gives us some depth on the roster.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's going a little overboard. He made some big plays for the team all year round...he is part of the reason we were here in the first place.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no he wasnt one of the reasons we were in 1st place. Our defense and run game was the reason we were in 1st place

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no he wasnt one of the reasons we were in 1st place. Our defense and run game was the reason we were in 1st place

Amen. I hate when "fans" try to rationalize a marginal guy when he blows a big game.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most of the time it's just to sound appeasing and rational, going against the tyrade, appearing to be a good "supporter of the team." Naw..fck that and fck Kyle

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As a 4th-6th receiver you are asked to contribute to the team in many different ways, such as special teams. As an "extra" receiver, he has to be cut. Too much collateral damage!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No troll here.

He had a bad day. It's no different than if Alex Smith had thrown an interception which he came damn close to doing and probably should have. You guys had your chances before that. plenty of them and you didn't capitalize.

It's just like with Cundiff, no one person can be blamed for a loss. He feels worse than anyone else about it.

I think one person you guys should be bitching about is the selfish dumb reckless decisions Vernon Davis was making out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen. I hate when "fans" try to rationalize a marginal guy when he blows a big game.

I'm not trying to rationalize shit. Why is nobody blaming stone hands Rogers for dropping the int in the endzone?? Why did the coaches not say fair catch the damn ball instead of trying to make something happen when you have a "marginal" guy back there in the first place who has already fucked up and might be trying to do too much?? The defense wasn't very concerned with covering Cruz most of that game.

Dre.... if I'm not mistaken, didn't you play football on organized teams?? Then you should know that it is never one guys fault. That's a bullshit cop out and fan overreaction. Yeah, Williams made 2 HUGE mistakes, but did anybody else besides Gore and Davis even show up on the offense?? Did the playcalling not suck for most of the game?? Lets all send death threats to Billy Buckner for missing an easy play. Billy Cundiff... fuck that. he lost the game...let's overlook the fact that the offense couldn't move the ball against the worst defense in the NFL for most of the game.

If you want to say I'm pretending to be a rational fan then you sound like one of those guys who would riot after a big loss.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is most certainly one of the reasons the team got this far. He made some big plays this year. Early in the year when he was making plays everybody was saying how good he is and that he should be the number 2 guy over Ginn and Morgan. Not saying you said this specifically, but now all of a sudden he is awful and everyone is saying that he is a marginal player?? Have you ever played a team sport in your life?? Everyone contributes on a team, from the long snapper to the 3rd receiver. I guess they should have cut Peyton Manning after throwing the pick in the Superbowl "costing them the game."

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you spent money to go to the game & sat in the elements, you need to calm the fuck down with the out of nowhere Kyle Williams hatred. Kyle Williams made big plays out of the slot all year, taking reps away from Ginn because of it, and yesterday was subbing in as punt returner for the injured Ginn; all year Williams has done everything asked of him, but being young, probably let the pressure of yesterdays NFC championship game get to him. A full offseason of practice reps with Andy Lee, some ball security drills, and stewing on his bad game will do both Williams & the team some good.

Besides, anyone who has played organized sports in their lifetime where they were asked to make plays has had at least 1 truly bad performance & knows how shitty it is afterwards to look your teammates in the eyes.

We all love the Niners, so act like it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, I said "here in the first place" not that we were in first place. Not sure that makes a difference in your stance... jussayin.