• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whos in the super bowl at the half way point

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest issue with this thought though on the Seahawks is that Wilson's injuries actually need rest to improve. Playing on them every Sunday like he is most likely all it is doing is aggravating the injury all the more. They are in a tough spot of needing to win the division so he needs to play but at the same time needing to rest him to have the best chance. Not a great place to be.
A couple more miracle waters and he'll be aight

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest issue with this thought though on the Seahawks is that Wilson's injuries actually need rest to improve. Playing on them every Sunday like he is most likely all it is doing is aggravating the injury all the more. They are in a tough spot of needing to win the division so he needs to play but at the same time needing to rest him to have the best chance. Not a great place to be.
As bad as the rest of the division is they may be able to rest him in week 14:suds:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK about him not getting better. He's obviously still not 100%, but he was visibly quicker on Sunday than he had been in previous weeks, and also appeared to be able to drive off of his back foot for his throws, where he had been throwing flat footed for weeks. He's practicing now without any brace, so the Hawks think he's improving health wise.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK about him not getting better. He's obviously still not 100%, but he was visibly quicker on Sunday than he had been in previous weeks, and also appeared to be able to drive off of his back foot for his throws, where he had been throwing flat footed for weeks. He's practicing now without any brace, so the Hawks think he's improving health wise.

Well I would honestly question that. I have dealt with people with those types of injuries and really he needs at least 2-3 weeks of no weight and some pretty intense physical therapy to be close to what he was before. I would also question just how much more strain he has put on other parts of his body. Would not surprise me to see him suffer a season ending injury not because of a bad blow but just overuse on other parts of the body finally giving in.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a healthy Gronk and Edelman and the additions of Bennett and Hogan, IMO this is the most weapons Brady ever has had and the D is playing pretty good. SB or bust this year but too early in season and no team is a lock

I concur. His cup runneth over.

I just don't like the 3rd down give ups. I can live with bend don't break, but they give up way to many 3rd downs.

I think they can outscore anybody though.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur. His cup runneth over.

I just don't like the 3rd down give ups. I can live with bend don't break, but they give up way to many 3rd downs.

I think they can outscore anybody though.

Dallas looks good except the QB from what I saw in Sundays game , play in first half would have me worried. First year guy trying to force it to 1 guy, and made too many mistakes in redzone. He did compose in second half when it mattered so that's a plus. If he winds out being the QB, those extra games will be huge under his belt

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what???

no mention of the mighty Packers??

This, is an outrage!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what???

no mention of the mighty Packers??

This, is an outrage!

If they had a QB they woud be be in the convo. Flynn back or Majewski hand them the Lombardi:suds: Wait a minute you already have the trophy named after your first HC, isnt enough you greedy bastich

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas looks good except the QB from what I saw in Sundays game , play in first half would have me worried. First year guy trying to force it to 1 guy, and made too many mistakes in redzone. He did compose in second half when it mattered so that's a plus. If he winds out being the QB, those extra games will be huge under his belt

That was his first happy feet game. To be fair the Iggles threw everything including the kitchen sink at him.

And in the end he did what he had to do.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had a QB they woud be be in the convo. Flynn back or Majewski hand them the Lombardi:suds:

clint-eastwood-angry.gif

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was his first happy feet game. To be fair the Iggles threw everything including the kitchen sink at him.

And in the end he did what he had to do.

That and the Giant game were the only 2 I watched. That Eagles D must be for real after holding Pitt to only 3 and some of the other games

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep...10 of 13 for 100 plus... and what was it? two TD passes?

disclaimer for the philly fans: Your rookie QB remains better, it's not his fault all the players around him are shitty.

He was money when it mattered, aside from that almost INT where the ball hit the ground as he threw falling down.

On the winning TD he manifested his inner Wee One.....

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles do have a legit Defense they made Big Ben look pedestrian. This was by far the strongest defense Dak has faced and I think he did get a little lock on to the star wide receiver syndrome going on, but when he went back to beasley and witten in the 4th quarter and OT the offense actually opened up again. As long as he doesn't lock into Dez for long stretches of time like he tried to do he should be ok.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles do have a legit Defense they made Big Ben look pedestrian. This was by far the strongest defense Dak has faced and I think he did get a little lock on to the star wide receiver syndrome going on, but when he went back to beasley and witten in the 4th quarter and OT the offense actually opened up again. As long as he doesn't lock into Dez for long stretches of time like he tried to do he should be ok.

I was happy to see Witten get the TD in OT. What a class act, HOFer and love it when a guy can make a long career on 1 team.