• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

whos in the super bowl at the half way point

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gripes my ass but looks like the pats and vikes . I have to say maybe next year for us if we get a gm and coach .
The Vikings? Have you been on vacation?
Let's see how the Pats look without Collins.

I think it's a total toss up. Wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the teams is one that no one is even considering right now. Is it just me or is this the exact type of scenario that the friggin Giants come out of nowhere, back door their way into the playoffs and then get hot...those fuckers...

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys seem to have risen to the top of the NFC at the halfway point. Seahawks and Vikings O-Line problems are coming home to roost and their defenses can't carry them. Atlanta and Philly still have a shot.
On the AFC it is the Pats. Don't see anyone pushing them at this point.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats still the favorite in the AFC, although I do think the gap has closed since the trade of Collins. Broncos, Raiders, Chiefs, and Steelers have the best chance to knock them off.

In the NFC, the Cowboys will be a tough out. Hard to believe they've won 6 in a row. If Wilson can ever get healthy, the Seahawks have a great shot, but with that offensive line that might be a tall order. Falcons and Vikings have a chance, too.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cowboys still going to make the superbowl when ezekial gets ban for wife beating???
There is zero chance of that happening. Better chance it happens to your QB Brees than it does Dak.
You know, because Dak doesn't even have a wife and all...:thumb:
ah shit now dak is beating people too.....

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pats will firm up myself. Just watch.

Lots can go south for Dallas still. But I'll smoke 'em while I've got 'em.....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Pats will firm up myself. Just watch.

Lots can go south for Dallas still. But I'll smoke 'em while I've got 'em.....

With a healthy Gronk and Edelman and the additions of Bennett and Hogan, IMO this is the most weapons Brady ever has had and the D is playing pretty good. SB or bust this year but too early in season and no team is a lock

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a healthy Gronk and Edelman and the additions of Bennett and Hogan, IMO this is the most weapons Brady ever has had and the D is playing pretty good. SB or bust this year but too early in season and no team is a lock

The defense is the question mark. They really haven't played a good offense yet.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is the question mark. They really haven't played a good offense yet.

That is true, but at least they can go toe to toe with any other offense. When you have a team like MN that was relying on their D to win, and they lose a piece or 2 like shown in last 2 games, then it's tough to win. With Seattle's great D, and say it falls a little, they always have Wilson on the other side that gives them a chance to win, only a handful of QB's in the game you can say that. Some implode with late dumb decisions, and not live for the next play.

And like i stated that the D was pretty good, not great

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true, but at least they can go toe to toe with any other offense. When you have a team like MN that was relying on their D to win, and they lose a piece or 2 like shown in last 2 games, then it's tough to win. With Seattle's great D, and say it falls a little, they always have Wilson on the other side that gives them a chance to win, only a handful of QB's in the game you can say that. Some implode with late dumb decisions, and not live for the next play.

And like i stated that the D was pretty good, not great

I was listening to the Ringer football podcast(happy to see Robert Mays is back doing a football podcast) and they were talking about there really isn't a team that looks dominant this year, at least not yet. The Patriots are probably the closest but they are also the healthiest right now.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to the Ringer football podcast(happy to see Robert Mays is back doing a football podcast) and they were talking about there really isn't a team that looks dominant this year, at least not yet. The Patriots are probably the closest but they are also the healthiest right now.

Well that's it and way to early in season. Late last season in NE Gronk and Edelman both went down and they ended up losing HFA imo. So if Brady or a couple of key players go down , the season could go down the drain. Biggest hole is their offensive line, Brady was knocked around like a pineta

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's it and way to early in season. Late last season in NE Gronk and Edelman both went down and they ended up losing HFA imo. So if Brady or a couple of key players go down , the season could go down the drain. Biggest hole is their offensive line, Brady was knocked around like a pineta

There are only about 3 or 4 teams with good OLs in the entire league it seems.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 10 Superbowls have averaged the 1.7 AFC seed vs the 2.6 NFC seed. So, most likely the #1 or #2 AFC seed vs the #2 or #3 NFC seed. I'll go with Pats/Falcons.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks/Raiders.....for old times sake.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If and when Wilson gets heavy I think Seattle becomes the favorite in the NFC. Pats are the clear #1 in the AFC but aren't by any means unbeatable either from what I can tell. Lot of interesting AFC teams behind the Pats but nothing to bet all the chips on.

The biggest issue with this thought though on the Seahawks is that Wilson's injuries actually need rest to improve. Playing on them every Sunday like he is most likely all it is doing is aggravating the injury all the more. They are in a tough spot of needing to win the division so he needs to play but at the same time needing to rest him to have the best chance. Not a great place to be.