• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the best chance at beating NE in the SB?

Who has the best chance at beating NE in the SB?

• Panthers

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Packers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly not how most Broncos fans view the football landscape. To each his own, I guess...

Broncos defense is solid though, defense can carry you .... Manning just has to be smart, he doesn't have to light up the world...

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm sayin is that KC would have beaten ARIZ tonite ...

Tonight we played awful and still pulled out a win. If you catch us when we're hot then you're in trouble. But if we played like we did tonight then there won't be another game for us.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight we played awful and still pulled out a win. If you catch us when we're hot then you're in trouble. But if we played like we did tonight then there won't be another game for us.
How much of that is how you played vs how the other team's defense held you down to?

If you are right and your team came out flat then that's two back to back games they didn't play well. That doesn't bode well for your team going forward. If it was a mix of just tough football in the post season and you came out on top there's no reason to believe you can't overcome the next one as well. Winning ugly is still winning. Seattle hasn't made to the SB the last two years without at least one really ugly win in both years. It all counts.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as I'm concerned NE is already going to the SB. Now I'd prefer Seattle not make it again because I don't want them to win either but I made them a choice because they're a dangerous team. I just want someone to knock off NE even if that's....sigh...Cam.

Based on the list you provided.

Yes.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm sayin is that KC would have beaten ARIZ tonite ...
Cardinals did look pretty bad nearly the entire game. Palmer was just begging to throw picks there in the 2nd half.

Every game is different though. It's played by humans, and they don't perform exactly the same every time. Nothing about tonight says the Cards couldnt come out next time and be great.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team can beat the Pats. Ball bounced in their favor today with that pass deflected toward the end and who caught the ball ... iron man Edelman. That guy is so good.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh ? You have no faith in your Broncos ? Good defense, Manning healthy....

Not all of us feel that we stand no shot. Every fan base has the over the top optimist that there team can do no wrong and then of course the ever pessimist that how in the world didn't we go 0-16 this year. I would say most Bronco fans are cautiously optimistic. We got a few breaks for today's game but still have to capitalize. If Manning truly is healthy and throwing well then I do think he can put together 3 games in a 4 week period that his arm can hold up. The whole him getting hurt week 9 might have actually been a huge blessing in disguise as I don't think he can hold up for an entire season and still have an arm left to compete in the playoffs. Essentially 9 weeks off though with the Bye Week before this game then a Bye Week before the Super Bowl maybe just maybe his body can hold up.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are eminently beatable this year.
  • The O-line is seriously banged up and currently can't run-block.
  • The top 2 WRs have major dropsies.
  • The top 3 LBs left the game yesterday, and only 1 came back in.
  • The top pass rusher left the game.
  • 3/5 of the nickel secondary has recently been injured, although they seemed pretty OK yesterday.
  • STs suddenly became unreliable, which is really a surprise.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reverse mojo thread from a Bronco fan? So unbecoming...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reverse mojo thread from a Bronco fan? So unbecoming...

I think it is more this team has had such promise since Manning came to town and well so far we have come up short each time. Some feel they need to prepare for the fact that we might not win it this year. Only 1 team can be standing at the end so I get that. At the same time to have such a negative view of the team just seems to me a bit over the top but hey to each his/her own.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is to much parity at this level, hard to even put odds on the best odds. Can't wait for tomorrows game, but both nervous and semi-confident.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is to much parity at this level, hard to even put odds on the best odds. Can't wait for tomorrows game, but both nervous and semi-confident.
Relax. Handicrapper has already guaranteed a Seattle loss so there is nothing to be nervous about.

I mean he did the same thing last week telling everyone the Vikings had already won and how Seattle had no heart, only to then still try to claim credit because he was only playing the spread. :L

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is more this team has had such promise since Manning came to town and well so far we have come up short each time. Some feel they need to prepare for the fact that we might not win it this year. Only 1 team can be standing at the end so I get that. At the same time to have such a negative view of the team just seems to me a bit over the top but hey to each his/her own.
With both Denver and Pittsburgh, those 2 teams in particular have huge questions that can only be answered during tomorrows game. None of us have any idea of what to expect so I think some people are attempting to protect themselves by expecting the worst. Its always better to be surprised with a win than surprised with a loss.

:2cents:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With both Denver and Pittsburgh, those 2 teams in particular have huge questions that can only be answered during tomorrows game. None of us have any idea of what to expect so I think some people are attempting to protect themselves by expecting the worst. Its always better to be surprised with a win than surprised with a loss.

:2cents:

You are right. I guess though I would rather have a somewhat cautious positive attitude about what I think my team will do and be disappointed than to think that they are always going to fail. I won't go full homer that my team wins and I can't see any other result happening but I like what I have seen from my team and I am going to expect the best. I can deal with heart ache where I stop with anything football for a few days then move on to the draft and FA.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right. I guess though I would rather have a somewhat cautious positive attitude about what I think my team will do and be disappointed than to think that they are always going to fail. I won't go full homer that my team wins and I can't see any other result happening but I like what I have seen from my team and I am going to expect the best. I can deal with heart ache where I stop with anything football for a few days then move on to the draft and FA.
Nothing wrong with that! For me, I remain hopeful that Pittsburgh wins but am fully prepared to deal with a loss. It helps that I like Denver and Peyton Manning too. I hope he can go out on a good note but not at the expense of the Steelers.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with that! For me, I remain hopeful that Pittsburgh wins but am fully prepared to deal with a loss. It helps that I like Denver and Peyton Manning too. I hope he can go out on a good note but not at the expense of the Steelers.

That is the nice thing about this game is that no matter who wins I think the opposite fanbase is going to be cheering hard for that team next week. We at least can agree on our hatred of the Patriots and wanting to make sure they are not the team winning the Super Bowl again.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F you and anyone that looks like you, that is the New England way and it seems to be working so dont F with it.