• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watson's agent sets it straight

SecondOpinion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that think this is Watson's fault.
View attachment 264069
I dont think this is his fault but lets face it there dozens of star players who have been in much worse situations that havent behaved this way. This guys issue is political in addition to personal. I cant get down with that. Sorry

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the people who get pissed at a player for wanting a trade or asking for a release, but also don’t get mad when a team releases a player who is still under contract.
Welcome to real life. There are no winners in a divorce. In a marriage, Watson is the trophy wife who gets cheated on and wants out. You don’t side with either but when one gladly takes the money and neglects all of the cheating in the past there is no sympathy earned.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to real life. There are no winners in a divorce. In a marriage, Watson is the trophy wife who gets cheated on and wants out. You don’t side with either but when one gladly takes the money and neglects all of the cheating in the past there is no sympathy earned.
Sure like I said I don’t care either way I just wish people would keep the same energy both ways.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right I get all that. I just find it hilarious that the players get a lot of backlash for requesting a trade or release or whatever. But when the front office releases a player at the drop of a hat all I hear is crickets. IMO you can’t have it both ways.
BOOM.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'd be morons not to trade him before the draft with how good this draft is.
I think they would IF they got what they wanted. They wont deal him just because he asked though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol
It’s close

this guy was never even considered for a coordinators job and even the people that love the guy, the best they can say about his coaching ability is “he’s a really great guy”
To be fair when we learned he was under serious consideration for the job I was fine if he got it IF he was most qualified and not just because he could be controlled by Freddie. Figured offense/Baker did well in 2018 with him.

Clearly he got the job because of the latter. We learned after the hire from Wylie (OL coach) Baker's success in 2018 was pretty much everyone Dorsey and Freddie let go. Many thought it was sour grapes but turned out he was spot on.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair when we learned he was under serious consideration for the job I was fine if he got it IF he was most qualified and not just because he could be controlled by Freddie. Figured offense/Baker did well in 2018 with him.

Clearly he got the job because of the latter. We learned after the hire from Wylie (OL coach) Baker's success in 2018 was pretty much everyone Dorsey and Freddie let go. Many thought it was sour grapes but turned out he was spot on.

Lol

I thought Freddie was a good hire
Baker was improving under him as coordinator, its become an offensive minded league, and those types are having a lotta success

got that wrong

Reactions: DJ

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Baker was improving under him as coordinator, its become an offensive minded league, and those types are having a lotta success

got that wrong
as mentioned, seemed ok. But became apparent Wylie, Zampese, etc. had a lot to do with Baker's success as a rookie.

Knowing what we know it's hard to believe a guy sat in a room for hours with Stefanski and with Freddie and came away thinking, "yep, Freddie's my guy".

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson is a wet dream and not going anywhere.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure like I said I don’t care either way I just wish people would keep the same energy both ways.
Sure and that’s ideal. But no one ever grow ups wanting to be the owner or a coach of a team. People grow up wanting to play the game, and when they seem someone acting the way Watson is, who are you naturally going to “side with”. I don’t think anyone is pro Texans in this case, it is just they are some that are anti Watson and our society is so messed up that it is has become an either or.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure and that’s ideal. But no one ever grow ups wanting to be the owner or a coach of a team. People grow up wanting to play the game, and when they seem someone acting the way Watson is, who are you naturally going to “side with”. I don’t think anyone is pro Texans in this case, it is just they are some that are anti Watson and our society is so messed up that it is has become an either or.
I’ll have you know I always wanted to grow up and be a part of the front office, less cte that way

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll have you know I always wanted to grow up and be a part of the front office, less cte that way
Well I don’t know. Jerry Jones seems to be suffering from CTE nowadays and I wouldn’t mind switching places.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don’t know. Jerry Jones seems to be suffering from CTE nowadays and I wouldn’t mind switching places.
Lmao, I think his problem is dementia than cte

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they would IF they got what they wanted. They wont deal him just because he asked though.
Well, Stafford brought back a nice haul.

Wentz may.

Carr may.

They will when they see the ace they hold after those guys get dealt.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Stafford brought back a nice haul.

Wentz may.

Carr may.

They will when they see the ace they hold after those guys get dealt.
Sure....IF they get what they want. My only point is watson has little to no leverage. They wont deal him just because he asked.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

got that wrong

You thought hiring a truck driver as a HC for an NFL team is a good thing?