• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 thread

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
careful now, those could be fighting words in this neck of the woods

A Redskins fan wishing RG3 good fortune at this point is kinda like hoping the Ex that ruined your credit and left you for the guy you couldn't stand in high school has a wonderful life. You say you hope they are happy and do well. But in reality you hope they both flame out, get all big and pudgy, and just end up miserable. :D

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Redskins fan wishing RG3 good fortune at this point is kinda like hoping the Ex that ruined your credit and left you for the guy you couldn't stand in high school has a wonderful life. You say you hope they are happy and do well. But in reality you hope they both flame out, get all big and pudgy, and just end up miserable. :D

i disagree ... in both scenarios ... you can choose to cherish those good times & still accept its in everyones best interest to move on & be happy apart. Holding onto resentment is just punishing yourself.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree ... in both scenarios ... you can choose to cherish those good times & still accept its in everyones best interest to move on & be happy apart. Holding onto resentment is just punishing yourself.

Then we will agree to disagree. You can be happy that the person is out of your life without hoping that person prospers from the damage that did while they were with you. IM glad he is gone, and I hope his career flames out going forward.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we will agree to disagree. You can be happy that the person is out of your life without hoping that person prospers from the damage that did while they were with you. IM glad he is gone, and I hope his career flames out going forward.

agreed.

not sure where all this hate is coming from ... but I dont have room for that in my life.

Like he chose to get his knee smashed by Haloti Ngata ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed.

not sure where all this hate is coming from ... but I dont have room for that in my life.

Like he chose to get his knee smashed by Haloti Ngata ?

I dont fault him for the injuries. I Do fault him for his actions, comments and over all childish behavior afterwards.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont fault him for the injuries. I Do fault him for his actions, comments and over all childish behavior afterwards.

everything after the knee getting smashed is moot ... thats when it was over.

if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at Baltimore.

fuckin baltimore

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything after the knee getting smashed is moot ... thats when it was over.

if you want to be mad at someone, be mad at Baltimore.

fuckin baltimore

Out of curiosity... why should we be mad at the Ravens?? Its not like Ngata was trying to injure him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my only comment is do we need to bump a thread up from 2013 ? just start a new one and let this stay in limbo

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cmon - even if that was true for a few years that certainly is not the case for the past year or so. RG3 has been nothing but classy this entire season while being yanked from the lineup at the 11th hour of the preseason & riding the pine all season. Not once did I hear the guy complain & all the while he was still doing a lot of charity work.

He left with a very dignified message to the team and fans. What is so bad about that? Remind me to never get on your bad side. :D

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my only comment is do we need to bump a thread up from 2013 ? just start a new one and let this stay in limbo

i like this thread ... you can basically view the rise and fall of his entire career .... all contained in one thread.

not sure why it hurts your butt.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon - even if that was true for a few years that certainly is not the case for the past year or so. RG3 has been nothing but classy this entire season while being yanked from the lineup at the 11th hour of the preseason & riding the pine all season. Not once did I hear the guy complain & all the while he was still doing a lot of charity work.

He left with a very dignified message to the team and fans. What is so bad about that? Remind me to never get on your bad side. :D

You know, you are like the fourth person from this forum to say that. LOL

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like this thread ... you can basically view the rise and fall of his entire career .... all contained in one thread.

not sure why it hurts your butt.

do we have to go to "why it hurts your butt" ?

do we have to be childish ?

look the thread was played out however if some posters want to comment on it fine no skin off my chin at all

i am not a big fan of post bumping because of the fiasco it caused on the ESPN boards and hence i put that rule in my " read this first " thread

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do we have to go to "why it hurts your butt" ?

do we have to be childish ?

look the thread was played out however if some posters want to comment on it fine no skin off my chin at all

i am not a big fan of post bumping because of the fiasco it caused on the ESPN boards and hence i put that rule in my " read this first " thread

i respect you dad, you know this ...

but you're taking this way too seriously.

i would guess our generation gap could be apart of the problem here.

in the future I would hope we could take this to PM instead of taking a thread off topic ...

& this thread is not "played out" in my opinion ... because the topic is still relevant.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

in the future I would hope we could take this to PM instead of taking a thread off topic ...

& this thread is not "played out" in my opinion ... because the topic is still relevant.

Hey, Old Guys Rule, dontcha know?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i am not taking this too seriously . i made a comment a simple one at that . i doubt being butt hurt was the response i would have given to me , perhaps your above statement about how it shows his career would have been a better move then going with butt hurt like i am a whining whore who didnt get paid

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not taking this too seriously . i made a comment a simple one at that . i doubt being butt hurt was the response i would have given to me , perhaps your above statement about how it shows his career would have been a better move then going with butt hurt like i am a whining whore who didnt get paid

are you trolling me ?

if you would like to discuss this further lets take it to PM

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you trolling me ?

if you would like to discuss this further lets take it to PM

no need to discuss it further . i have no issue with you i love what you do here on the board for the posters . i just answered your questions

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I got a thumbs down for stating the exact same thing. It makes no sense. RG3 is not a great guy, an ambassador to the game. So why would anybody root for him to do well?

rooting for people to fail is classless. plain & simple.

Robert gave us everything he had.

I just dont get the hate.