• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 thread

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I will counter that by saying, plenty of players have had to change their game due to injury, age, or the game simply changing around them.... the truly greats can make this adjustment.

i'll bite ... who ?

and while i would say Robert was great as a rookie in 2012 ... he was still just a rookie ... and not one of the "truly greats"

so this might be irrelevant comparison

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'll bite ... who ?

Manning for one. Elway for another... or does winning two superbowls with the right knee of a 90 year old not cover the requirement??

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning for one. Elway for another... or does winning two superbowls with the right knee of a 90 year old not cover the requirement??

apples & oranges

comparing the injuries of a one dimensional rookie QB & two of the greatest vets of all time might be a stretch

had they overcome that in their rookie years, then yeah, ok

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apples & oranges

comparing the injuries of a one dimensional rookie QB & two of the greatest vets of all time might be a stretch

had they overcome that in their rookie years, then yeah, ok

When a guy comes out and says of his own free will,"I am the best QB in the NFL", he gives up all protection of the I was a rookie who got injured clause.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a guy comes out and says of his own free will,"I am the best QB in the NFL", he gives up all protection of the I was a rookie who got injured clause.

granted, that was the stupidest quote in the history of stupid quotes.

but i give him slack because i understand he's a passionate athlete who has been trained to be confident this way...

not to mention he is still just an idiot kid ... a fact many of you seem to ignore

however, that still doesnt take away the magic of his 2012 season prior to the injury or justify saying he was never a true redskin.

Because at the end of the Day Griffin was never really a Redskin in my opinion. Sure he wore the uniform, and he said all the right things in public. But really he was playing for team RG3 period./QUOTE]

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
granted, that was the stupidest quote in the history of stupid quotes.

however, that still doesnt take away the magic of his 2012 season prior to the injury or justify saying he was never a true redskin.

I think we are hitting one of those impasses of being from a different generation. I dont discount him a good year in 2012. But when you come out and throw your coaches and team under the bus, to me you were never really a part of the team. When you get coaches run off and fired to fit into your agenda, you are not a part of the team, more so you want the team to adjust to you.

And it was only one of the stupid quotes he threw out there. Which is why I tend to think he was more about his brand, than the team.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are hitting one of those impasses of being from a different generation. I dont discount him a good year in 2012. But when you come out and throw your coaches and team under the bus, to me you were never really a part of the team. When you get coaches run off and fired to fit into your agenda, you are not a part of the team, more so you want the team to adjust to you.

And it was only one of the stupid quotes he threw out there. Which is why I tend to think he was more about his brand, than the team.

i agree with you on the first point. Perhaps i dont know it all, but right now I am going on emotion, not logic.

i can only say this so many times, tho lol ...

everything he said and did after the injury is irrelevant ... it was already over.

and the coaches ran themselves off by not being the adults in the room, sending a hobbling, one legged kid back onto the field vs Seattle.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with you on the first point. Perhaps i dont know it all, but right now I am going on emotion, not logic.

i can only say this so many times, tho lol ...

everything he said and did after the injury is irrelevant ... it was already over.

I think that is where we disagree. Because everything that happened after the injury could have been avoided had he simply shut up and realized he could have been a success had he adjusted his game.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that is where we disagree. Because everything that happened after the injury could have been avoided had he simply shut up and realized he could have been a success had he adjusted his game.

could he become a pocket passer ?

the world will never know.

it would have been much easier had they tried that approach day one, relying on his mobility as a backup.

but in this instant gratification & win now generation Mike knew he did not have the luxury to spend 3 years developing him behind beck & grossman ... i dont blame Mike & Kyle for tailoring the offense to his skill set.

But they should have known when to folded their cards.

They should have sat his ass the rest of the year after Baltimore.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could he become a pocket passer ?

the world will never know.

it would have been much easier had they tried that approach day one, relying on his mobility as a backup.

but in this instant gratification & win now generation Mike knew he did not have the luxury to spend 3 years developing him behind beck & grossman ... i dont blame Mike & Kyle for tailoring the offense to his skill set.

But they should have known when to folded their cards.

They should have sat his ass the rest of the year after Baltimore.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda...

And the flip side is, he should have known he wasnt healthy enough to play in 2013 and not forced the issue. Was it all his fault?? No. But was he innocent... hell no. IM glad he is gone. I wish him well in life because aside from his narcissistic tendencies, I think he has the ability to be a good person. But do I want to see him prove the team wrong by going elsewhere to become the QB he refused to be for us.... fuck no.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the flip side is, he should have known he wasnt healthy enough to play in 2013 and not forced the issue. Was it all his fault?? No. But was he innocent... hell no. IM glad he is gone. I wish him well in life because aside from his narcissistic tendencies, I think he has the ability to be a good person. But do I want to see him prove the team wrong by going elsewhere to become the QB he refused to be for us.... fuck no.

Your anger is misplaced.

Its not that Robert was selfish ... it was Mike who was selfish.

Mike was the adult in the room. not the 22 year old kid. He watched him during preseason, he knew he was not ready ... but first game 2013 ... he put his ass in the game.

I'll never forgive Mike.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your anger is misplaced.

Mike was the adult in the room. not the 22 year old kid. He watched him during preseason, he knew he was not ready ... but first game 2013 ... he put his ass in the game.

I'll never forgive Mike.

When the doctors and the player say he is good to go...how do you blame the coach? Oh, you must be a liberal.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the doctors and the player say he is good to go...how do you blame the coach? Oh, you must be a liberal.

lets not make this personal ... but you can fuck off you god dam ****.

by the way ... you're doing it wrong

Rob_Van_Dam_vs._Jack_Swagger_vs._Cesaro_3.gif

and by the way ... in 2012 ... Robert was the whole fucking show.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets not make this personal ... but you can fuck off you god dam ****.

by the way ... you're doing it wrong

View attachment 95512

and by the way ... in 2012 ... Robert was the whole fucking show.

Oh...so you are a RG3 cocksucker? Pretty sure you made it personal you freakin crybaby.

Oh...if I did it wrong, how did you figure out what I was talking about?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your anger is misplaced.

I'll never forgive Mike.

Mike has been gone for two years now. Griffin failed to adjust to Grudens offense in 2014 and got benched in 2015 because he STILL couldnt adjust... how exactly is that Mike's fault??

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...so you are a RG3 cocksucker? Pretty sure you made it personal you freakin crybaby.

Oh...if I did it wrong, how did you figure out what I was talking about?

i hope you understand when i say thing like

fuck off you god dam ****.

its because i like you & we've known each for so long.

hope we're not having another one of those generational gaps ... but feeling you might be closer to dad and shark age then mine.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike has been gone for two years now. Griffin failed to adjust to Grudens offense in 2014 and got benched in 2015 because he STILL couldnt adjust... how exactly is that Mike's fault??

i can only say everything is moot after the knee smash soooooo many time there shark

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can only say everything is moot after the knee smash soooooo many time there shark

How can you say its MOOT?? He had two years to adjust and he failed. Its only moot if you think he should not have needed to adjust his game.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you say its MOOT?? He had two years to adjust and he failed. Its only moot if you think he should not have needed to adjust his game.

he was a one dimensional mobile qb ... they took that away and had nothing to fall back on.

Now, if Mike wanted to bring him up slowly, didnt feel the need to win now, allow him time to learn and develop and use his elusiveness as a fall back option ... but thats not what happens when you invest what Mike chose to invest.

have a feeling i am repeating myself again tho