• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mayweather...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody believes Manny is the one that won't sign. Unless they are a complete idiot. The only reason he would not sign is if FM put in a last-minute clause requiring him to drug test every 5 minutes, sing show tunes between rounds, etc.

Maybe I'm a fool, but Manny has me convinced that he really wants this fight. Floyd on the other hand, not so much. Floyd has me thinking that he either has no intention of ever taking this fight or that he wants to delay it to September 2015 or later. I would still buy this fight in September, but I can understand why other fans might be too pissed off to do so. Everybody besides Floyd is tired of waiting for this fight. This is a chapter of boxing history that should end with at least one fight between the two men.

I do agree with those who think that if Floyd never fights Pac, that it would be the number one thing that people think about when pondering Floyd's legacy. Floyd may not need the big money that this fight would bring, but if he cares about his legacy, then he should take this fight. I hope he cares, but so far, he has me convinced that he does not.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually I would like to see the rematch of cotto & Floyd. Maybe Floyd is saving manny for his final match as he has atleast two fights left right now.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm a fool, but Manny has me convinced that he really wants this fight. Floyd on the other hand, not so much. Floyd has me thinking that he either has no intention of ever taking this fight or that he wants to delay it to September 2015 or later. I would still buy this fight in September, but I can understand why other fans might be too pissed off to do so. Everybody besides Floyd is tired of waiting for this fight. This is a chapter of boxing history that should end with at least one fight between the two men.

I do agree with those who think that if Floyd never fights Pac, that it would be the number one thing that people think about when pondering Floyd's legacy. Floyd may not need the big money that this fight would bring, but if he cares about his legacy, then he should take this fight. I hope he cares, but so far, he has me convinced that he does not.

That's because Mayweather doesn't run to the media to talk about whats going on. That leaves people to make up things, not knowing what he is doing behind the scene trying to make this fight happen.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest is Mayweather is considering Karim Mayfield for his final fight. Wow...talk about going out with a big challenge. Karim has beaten nobody.