• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh no...my worst nightmare may come true...

A few more teams that have expressed interest in Sacramento's in-demand Omri Casspi have emerged since ESPN.com's report earlier this week that Chicago and New York are trying to persuade the Kings to part with the second-year swingman. One source close to the situation said Toronto and Washington have joined the Casspi chase, while Sam Amick of AOL FanHouse reports that Denver and the Los Angeles Clippers have inquired as well. As stated from the start, though, Sacramento will insist that any team take on the contract of Beno Udrih or Francisco Garcia in any Casspi deal and could well ask for even more than that. The Kings' desire to find a new point guard to pair with Tyreke Evans is no secret among rival teams.

Found: Weekend Dime: Trimester Awards - ESPN

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's how excited I am about getting revenge on Casspi after we lost to them earlier in the season. I'm so confident that I'm going to predict that we're going to see an Andrea 270 today

do you think he forgot how? He used to only one hand 270's but now he one hands everything. He needs to drop this tough guy shit and get back to the balerina

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
do you think he forgot how? He used to only one hand 270's but now he one hands everything. He needs to drop this tough guy shit and get back to the balerina

I remember he tried it once in a game earlier and got fouled hard going up. Maybe his overwhelming fear of chestbumps came back and has affected his willingness to dunk

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I remember he tried it once in a game earlier and got fouled hard going up. Maybe his overwhelming fear of chestbumps came back and has affected his willingness to dunk

Luckily weems is injured so bargnani doesn't have to worry about being bumped duing intro's at least. Those pregme intro bumps really got to ballard, wore him out before the games

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
didn't the raps used to play games at noon eastern at one time? Early games are the best with the W n B, now i have to burn out for another hour before the game starts. Oh well, time to watch some gate 5 live, it always gets me horned up for the game

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah if you can find one big enough to hold the bazzooka nipples that ballard possess

Tis true. This really does seem like a problem that only Titties Felton could solve...cause Lord knows how he even lives with those things let alone play basketball with them. The fact that he hasn't been knocked out during a fastbreak due to whiplash to the face is really a miracle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
didn't the raps used to play games at noon eastern at one time? Early games are the best with the W n B, now i have to burn out for another hour before the game starts. Oh well, time to watch some gate 5 live, it always gets me horned up for the game

They used to alternate between 1 eastern and 12 eastern. Either way, they were the best hangover routine for me. Get up. Jarret Jack. Shower. Grab subway. Commentary. Pure heaven

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tis true. This really does seem like a problem that only Titties Felton could solve...cause Lord knows how he even lives with those things let alone play basketball with them. The fact that he hasn't been knocked out during a fastbreak due to whiplash to the face is really a miracle

well there is a slight difference in that felton has boobs and bargnani only has massive nipples