• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 14 WSIS

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half-PPR and I need a flex

Henry vs Miami
LaPorta vs Chi
Rice vs Buf
McKinnon vs Buf
Mostert vs Ten

I'm not sure I trust Henry. He's had two nice games against bad teams (well, Indy has a bad run defense). But in games prior when Ten faces teams with decent to good defenses, Henry has absolutely stunk. Once a team gets up on Ten and they have to throw, they don't use him at all so he's stuck on like 10 carries for 30 yards. I can see that happening against Miami. It's tough to bench Henry, but like, in those games earlier he really was playing like a guy you should bench because the Titans are so bad. Mostert could have some flex value, but I'm already play Achane who I feel is gonna be the most productive back. Probably not playing McKinnon because I don't trust his role yet but I picked him up since Pacheco is out (put him in my IR slot). Rice has looked the best of the Chiefs receivers, could be a high scoring game. I think I'm leaning LaPorta. He's been consistent all year and has been coming up big the last couple of weeks. Chicago is supposedly good against TEs but I might just ride the hot hand.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Henry vs Miami
LaPorta vs Chi
Rice vs Buf
McKinnon vs Buf
Mostert vs Ten

I'm not sure I trust Henry. He's had two nice games against bad teams (well, Indy has a bad run defense). But in games prior when Ten faces teams with decent to good defenses, Henry has absolutely stunk. Once a team gets up on Ten and they have to throw, they don't use him at all so he's stuck on like 10 carries for 30 yards. I can see that happening against Miami. It's tough to bench Henry, but like, in those games earlier he really was playing like a guy you should bench because the Titans are so bad. Mostert could have some flex value, but I'm already play Achane who I feel is gonna be the most productive back. Probably not playing McKinnon because I don't trust his role yet but I picked him up since Pacheco is out (put him in my IR slot). Rice has looked the best of the Chiefs receivers, could be a high scoring game. I think I'm leaning LaPorta. He's been consistent all year and has been coming up big the last couple of weeks. Chicago is supposedly good against TEs but I might just ride the hot hand.
Laporta has been consistent all year. So shouldnt have a bad game, but absolutely killed it last week. so the ceiling could be high as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In one of my money leagues, I am starting Laporta and Hock with Pacheco out.

I go Laporta.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is everyone starting White vs ATL over Henry vs MIA?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB assistance.

Dobbs...he has Jefferson back and that gives him a good group of targets.

Browning....had a very nice debut, but so did Levis and he hasn't repeated it since, but he has some home run hitters to throw to.

Must win, I started 6-2, haven't won a game since. Combination of injuries and under performing. Amazing how after week 8 quite a few of my players threw up stinkers. Oh well, the fantasy life for me....woohoo.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB assistance.

Browning....had a very nice debut, but so did Levis and he hasn't repeated it since, but he has some home run hitters to throw to.

Must win, I started 6-2, haven't won a game since. Combination of injuries and under performing. Amazing how after week 8 quite a few of my players threw up stinkers. Oh well, the fantasy life for me....woohoo.
any other options on waivers besides those 2 brock, just curious.......If your're down to those guys......just list EVERY available option you have please.

Henry vs Miami
LaPorta vs Chi
Rice vs Buf
McKinnon vs Buf
Mostert vs Ten

Goal line is henry's too. He has been a bit knicked up too with no injury designation now. ITs obv laporta or henry. one of henrys bad games was against tampa, no one runs on tampa I understand laporta, but its ballsy.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any other options on waivers besides those 2 brock, just curious.......If your're down to those guys......just list EVERY available option you have please.

Goal line is henry's too. He has been a bit knicked up too with no injury designation now. ITs obv laporta or henry. one of henrys bad games was against tampa, no one runs on tampa I understand laporta, but its ballsy.
This is by average ppg in our league.....
Flacco
Stafford, I have Kupp
Levis
Heinicke
DeVito

Last edited:

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Henry vs Miami
LaPorta vs Chi
Rice vs Buf
McKinnon vs Buf
Mostert vs Ten

I’m in the same boat with Henrey.im not sure if he will show up tomorrow

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I play Henry and aj Dillon or tyjae spears and aj Dillon

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Mostert, but wouldn't blame you for going with LaPaorta.

Shame that Henry's game script fears comes when he is "sort of" in concussion state.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Mostert, but wouldn't blame you for going with LaPaorta.

Shame that Henry's game script fears comes when he is "sort of" in concussion state.

Don't think he ever officially hit the leagues concussion protocol, but the history of sub-50% snap count in games they go behind early can't be ignored, especially with titans playing on the road.

Hope I'm wrong, but I'm assuming dolphins will be up by a TD pretty early and Levis gets lambasted behind their weak OL. The poor OL play is glaringly worse on the road than it is in Nashville

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, Henry's good to go.

On another note, Dobbins is the starting QB for the Vikes, for what that's worth. It might be worth a bit more with Jefferson back.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, Henry's good to go.

On another note, Dobbins is the starting QB for the Vikes, for what that's worth. It might be worth a bit more with Jefferson back.
Actually yeah, this. Dobbs with Jefferson back against the raiders. yep, sign me up.
Stafford, I have Kupp
Levis
Heinicke
DeVito
See above.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB assistance.

Dobbs. Prior to the 4 INT turnover fest, he's been a solid fantasy QB all season, mostly due to his safe floor because of his rushing. He might throw an INT, but I doubt he's gonna throw 4 again in a game. I'd bank on that safe floor being more likely. And he's got Jefferson back. With Browning, you need to see more before he's trust worthy. Plenty of backups come in first game and look good but then remind everyone why they're back ups once teams get film on them

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I go Dobbs at raiders or Minshew at Cincinnati it’s a ppr league

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,293.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also is aj Dillon at the giants a good choice over either Derek Henry at Miami or tyjae spears at Miami. I am in a 2 RB league