• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 WSIS

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to go ahead and get this out here now because in my main dynasty league (half PPR) I have to play 2 RB, 2 WR, and 2 RB/WR/TE and I have been making completely shitty decisions so far this year:

Bijan Robinson
Jahmyr Gibbs

De'Von Achane (on my bench last week)
Alvin Kamara
David Montgomery
Ceedee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Calvin Ridley
Puka Nucua

Tank Dell
Zay Flowers

And then at tight end I have to either play:

Dallas Goedert
Sam Laporta

Last week's starters are in bold and I am 1-2 in this league because of lineup decisions. I had 95 points on my bench last week between Achane, Dell, and Laporta and lost by 2. And I'm sure people are going to be wondering, but I had the 1.1 (Robinson), 1.2 (Gibbs), 1.3 (Smith-Njigba who isn't even a consideration), 1.10 (Achane), and 1.12 (Flowers) picks in the rookie draft. Then I got Laporta with the 3.1. Puka was traded to me as part of a package when I traded Kittle for a next year's first and he basically threw in Puka back before training camp even happened when nobody knew who he was (thanks Treff), and I picked up Dell as a free agent before the season started after somebody dropped him when we had to make roster drops before the season (thanks Dan).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to go ahead and get this out here now because in my main dynasty league (half PPR) I have to play 2 RB, 2 WR, and 2 RB/WR/TE and I have been making completely shitty decisions so far this year:

Bijan Robinson
Jahmyr Gibbs

Alvin Kamara
David Montgomery
Ceedee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Calvin Ridley
Puka Nucua

Tank Dell
Zay Flowers

Dallas Goedert
Sam Laporta

Last week's starters are in bold and I am 1-2 in this league because of lineup decisions. I had 95 points on my bench last week between Achane, Dell, and Laporta and lost by 2. And I'm sure people are going to be wondering, but I had the 1.1 (Robinson), 1.2 (Gibbs), 1.3 (Smith-Njigba who isn't even a consideration), 1.10 (Achane), and 1.12 (Flowers) picks in the rookie draft. Then I got Laporta with the 3.1. Puka was traded to me as part of a package when I traded Kittle for a next year's first and he basically threw in Puka back before training camp even happened when nobody knew who he was (thanks Treff), and I picked up Dell as a free agent before the season started after somebody dropped him when we had to make roster drops before the season (thanks Dan).

Can’t say I’d have done anything differently.
Achane had a game (on every owners bench), but Mostert had four tuddies.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bijan Robinson
Jahmyr Gibbs

Alvin Kamara
David Montgomery
Ceedee Lamb
Amari Cooper
Calvin Ridley
Puka Nucua

Tank Dell
Zay Flowers

Dallas Goedert
Sam Laporta

The only bad start I see from last week is starting goedart over Laporta. At this point I would not trust any eagles receivers. As long as I have a good option to go elsewhere. And laporta is already a startable te.

As to next week I’d start basically the same crew. But start kamara over Gibbs and laporta over goedart

I have no clue how to treat Achane right now. And I think Montgomery is out another week

I would try hard to trade Achane. But that deserves its own thread this week.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have been making completely #$%& decisions so far this year:
You and me both.
I usually look at the matchup and try to figure out the game flow. Week 3 was bad unless you owned SF and MIA players (and started them).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matchups are a bitch sometimes.

No way I can bench Tua, but he’s in Buffalo this week and Love is on my bench; has been mid-20’s ppg steady, home to the Lions on Thursday.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then….thats your squad…do you agree?
I’ll start Monty if he plays.

But I’m not confident that will happen. If I were Campbell I’d say I think he’s playing too. Make GB plan for more than they would otherwise.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But I’m not confident that will happen. If I were Campbell I’d say I think he’s playing too. Make GB plan for more than they would otherwise.
Well, would you play him in my lineup?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what are your thoughts on gibbs. I bought the hype that they wouldnt spend a top ten pick just to have get 10 ish touches a game........but I see that as his role when Monty returns......hes swift again, which isnt super valuable. Im waffling on dumping and getting what I can while there is still a modicum of hype or waiting and hoping for something

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys feel about this trade, 1ppr

Team A: Courtland Sutton, Jamyr Gibbs
Team B: joe Mixon, cam akers, garret wilson

Team A would need to drop say a michael thomas or josh palmer to roster Akers.....or drop Rico dowdle

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys feel about this trade, 1ppr

Team A: Courtland Sutton, Jamyr Gibbs
Team B: joe Mixon, cam akers, garret wilson

Team A would need to drop say a michael thomas or josh palmer to roster Akers.....or drop Rico dowdle

all the players in this deal are in worse situations than we had them going into the season....

the mixon side is the clear winner IMO... but the trade is pretty hard to analyze...

Gibbs has the highest upside in the deal... but his usage also gives him a floor that makes Mixon more valuable...

it also all depends on if it is redraft or Dynasty... if dynasty, i would consider it an overpay for Gibbs, but gibbs is still the best piece in the deal...

if it is redraft then i have a pretty big problem with this deal... not enough to Veto it... but it is close... As the owner giving up gibbs is receiving the better RB and the better WR.... and is potentially getting another starting RB from an elite offense....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is dynasty, Garrett Wilson is the best asset in this deal, not Gibbs.

I would not give up Mixon and Wilson in redraft to get Gibbs and Sutton. Akers piece is a whole lot of "what if/could be" but most likely turns out to be RB3/4 type guy at best, unless he wrestles away a full workload from Mattison and Minny starts using RBs more

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would not give up Mixon and Wilson in redraft to get Gibbs and Sutton. Akers piece is a whole lot of "what if/could be" but most likely turns out to be RB3/4 type guy at best, unless he wrestles away a full workload from Mattison and Minny starts using RBs more

i think it is close between gibbs and Wilson in dynasty... my point more was that i could see it in a dynasty...

redraft... i think it is a terrible trade...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the players in this deal are in worse situations than we had them going into the season....

the mixon side is the clear winner IMO... but the trade is pretty hard to analyze...

Gibbs has the highest upside in the deal... but his usage also gives him a floor that makes Mixon more valuable...

it also all depends on if it is redraft or Dynasty... if dynasty, i would consider it an overpay for Gibbs, but gibbs is still the best piece in the deal...

if it is redraft then i have a pretty big problem with this deal... not enough to Veto it... but it is close... As the owner giving up gibbs is receiving the better RB and the better WR.... and is potentially getting another starting RB from an elite offense....

Redraft.......heres my rosterIMG_0427.jpegIMG_0428.jpeg

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even if it means you end up being "stuck" starting Achane this week while you wait for Monty and Barkley to recover, if you can pull a good WR for Gibbs, seems like a slam dunk move for your roster