• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
random note: the chick on gate 5 live has some serious arm hair

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait 2 or 3 days and it will start itching like a mofo! J/K...I don't know anything about that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just wait 2 or 3 days and it will start itching like a mofo! J/K...I don't know anything about that.

I learned this the hard way, but the secret is lotion. When those bad boys start growing back, they cause irritation in the skin. The solution is to keep the skin moisturized like a boss. Not fool-proof, but the loesh has worked for me

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
By the way. This forum (just like posting mechanics and things of that nature) is already 100x better than ESPN. worldwide leader in sports my ass.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
By the way. This forum (just like posting mechanics and things of that nature) is already 100x better than ESPN. worldwide leader in sports my ass.

It allows you to post a lot fast. We can say Topher Bosh likes massage LeBron's taint without having to use spaces. And the whole rep thing, I know, is going to be fucking fun to play around with later on. I'm pretty happy with it thus far

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It allows you to post a lot fast. We can say Topher Bosh likes massage LeBron's taint without having to use spaces. And the whole rep thing, I know, is going to be fucking fun to play around with later on. I'm pretty happy with it thus far

Exactly. Plus I'm on Google Chrome so I can actually post multiple paragraphs and actually quote people properly. Plus polls, rep, much faster, and free mention of the fact that Kobe Bryant raped a woman. It's great. Can't wait for first road commentary

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess who got a laptop