• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oooh, I don't know. Without Tyreke and we squeeze by this Sacramento team. A lot of sloppy play from us despite pure awesome offense. I'm not as pleased about this win as I was with the Cavs win. Having said that, a win is a win. PUNJABI!

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant believe how bad the ravens pumped the chiefs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alright bros. I'm gonna go grab a coffee, put some gas in the car and then, as promised, I will respond to MDP's post on ESPN because I think it's a very valid discussion to have. Hopefully, I won't butcher everyone's reasons for coming here. I don't expect it to clear the air for those who don't agree with this decision but at least I hope it lets them know why we are here and that it was not an act of abandonment or betrayal of any kind.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright bros. I'm gonna go grab a coffee, put some gas in the car and then, as promised, I will respond to MDP's post on ESPN because I think it's a very valid discussion to have. Hopefully, I won't butcher everyone's reasons for coming here. I don't expect it to clear the air for those who don't agree with this decision but at least I hope it lets them know why we are here and that it was not an act of abandonment or betrayal of any kind.

its an act of funness, commentary is awesome i cant believe i missed so many

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
its an act of funness, commentary is awesome i cant believe i missed so many

man if i had a laptop i'd be putting up KDS numbers, maybe i need one of those netbooks or could try my po rn phone