• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KDS Commentary Presents I hate Casspi's face but it's not because he's a jew edition

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly. Plus I'm on Google Chrome so I can actually post multiple paragraphs and actually quote people properly. Plus polls, rep, much faster, and free mention of the fact that Kobe Bryant raped a woman. It's great. Can't wait for first road commentary

Ahhh...about that...that might be the only drawback for this board. Go ahead, scout the other teams' boards...it's pretty bleak bro.

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
message from gill. He's behind the announcers. Raptors gameday.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally back on the commentary

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
By the way. This raptors game is going to have to compete with Chiefs vs Ravens for my attention. I'm pumped for the NFL playoffs. Totally saw that Seahawks upset coming.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. This raptors game is going to have to compete with Chiefs vs Ravens for my attention. I'm pumped for the NFL playoffs. Totally saw that Seahawks upset coming.

agreed, its gonna be hard to keep the raps game on, the only thing that is gonna keep me watching is the commentary, this is my first of the year

Derrick Martin Jr.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
someone should post a link for each commentary on ESPN to this thread. let 'em know what they're missing