• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency/Off Season Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are grown men - They shouldnt feel insulted. They should just shrug it off and move on with their careers. They were great players without Queen James, they will continue to be just that. They need to make sure they get the job done on the court and not take the bait of the media circus surronding this meaningless subject.

That said, they should go for the kill early and often when they play Queen James and the Cavs which I am sure we will with UD still around. He will make sure of it. We need to blow them out and run up the score on them relentlessly.

As classless as it was for KG and Pierce to diss Ray anytime they played the Heat, D-Wade and CB should also diss Queen James pre and post game and not acknowledge him in any way - The he-she has earned it.

One thing I always said while Queen James was here was that someone needs to stand up to him and put him in his place when he unreasonably gets in someones face trying to make them look bad for mistakes as if he doesnt make any mistakes himself. Someone on the Heat needs to dunk in his grill or some big play in his face and just put him in his place.

The bitch thinks he is bigger than the game - and maybe he is, but he only ever became that because of his time with the Heat - He could have and will never do that in that dump he went back to.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay.. LeBron returns to South Beach Christmas day. Does he get boo-ed by the home crowd?

My guess is no. I think the Heat will do some video montage and make it next to impossible for people to boo him because the Heat are a class act organization and that seems like something they would do.

I want him boo-ed. I want him jeered. But I just think he gets a good welcome back.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay.. LeBron returns to South Beach Christmas day. Does he get boo-ed by the home crowd?

I thought we agreed we werent calling it south beach anymore , especially those who know not a single s.fla team plays on or near south beach?

As for the welcome Queen James will get - I am sure it will be much like what you say - shouldnt be but it will be.

He will get booed throughout the course of the game and if he gets a fouled called on him or something unfavorable happens - people will cheer and rightfully so.

The way it should be is Queen James paying tribute to the Heat organization instead , as without them , he would have never lifted Larry O’Brien as a champ.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Norris Cole signs with Paul's Klutch agency. The one that represented Lebron. Comical. Makes Norris even more expendable this season via a trade. I don't see the Heat being patient and keeping him if they don't feel they have a shot at signing him. I see them trading Norris and signing a veteran point guard on the cheap. We shall see. Norris is a really good defender against speedy point guards so we may yet be needed this year.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norris Cole signs with Paul's Klutch agency. The one that represented Lebron. Comical. Makes Norris even more expendable this season via a trade. I don't see the Heat being patient and keeping him if they don't feel they have a shot at signing him. I see them trading Norris and signing a veteran point guard on the cheap. We shall see. Norris is a really good defender against speedy point guards so we may yet be needed this year.

I'm all for trading Cole now that we have Shabazz Napier. I'm hoping we can trade him for a 1st round pick to be quite honest and just bring in a veteran PG on the minimum.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after reading that, I don't think ray ray is coming back. sounds like he is happy where he is at. when he says the only reason he would come back is because he can... doesn't sound like a man on a mission like 2-3 years ago. kind of cool the defining shot of a 1st ballot hall of famer will have been in a heat uniform.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some radio personalities in Miami have pointed out Queen James has lost a lot of weight - of which may negatively effect him and his vaginal cramps if no AC

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hialeah prep star Shawn Jones, a 6-8 forward out of Middle Tennessee has accepted Heat camp invitation.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love to Minnesota for Wiggins, Bennett, and 1st rounder next year.

Cleveland just got really really good.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Chris Bosh, Josh McRoberts, Chris Andersen, Udonis Haslem, Justin Hamilton in place in Heat power rotation, Oden was on way out anyway.

Per Ira Winderman

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love to Minnesota for Wiggins, Bennett, and 1st rounder next year.

Cleveland just got really really good.

Or set themselves up to look good on paper but struggle to put it together on the court when it counts. Much like the Heat did in year 1 of their big additions

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Lakers looked great on paper when they had Kobe, Gasol, Nash and Howard. We all know how that turned out.. Just because you look good on paper doesnt mean anything. I dont see this team being as good as fans and the media want to make them out to be.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Williams to Miami

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBatard suspended for 2 days for LeBron billboards.. what a joke.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or set themselves up to look good on paper but struggle to put it together on the court when it counts. Much like the Heat did in year 1 of their big additions

im not sure they are good enough to win it all. time will tell. kyrie irving and kevin love play zero defense. Wade/Bosh are both solid defenders. I know it is WAY to early, but if I had to pick the team I thought was going to win the East it would be Cleveland.

right now to me..East

1. Cleveland
2. Chicago
3. Miami

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron was kind of a jerk by not thanking the heat fans/organization. Most people would take a page out of a newspaper to say thanks for everything.

He couldn't wait to leave

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBatard suspended for 2 days for LeBron billboards.. what a joke.

ESPN is a joke. They're mad because Lebatard essentially pissed on Lebron's homecoming Friday.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
im not sure they are good enough to win it all. time will tell. kyrie irving and kevin love play zero defense. Wade/Bosh are both solid defenders. I know it is WAY to early, but if I had to pick the team I thought was going to win the East it would be Cleveland.

right now to me..East

1. Cleveland
2. Chicago
3. Miami
The Heat will be as good as Wade's knees. We could be a 3 or a 7. Don't sleep on Washington, Atlanta, or Charlotte with their additions. Also, the Nets and Pacers are not awful. The Eastern conference is now much tougher even without Paul George.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat will be as good as Wade's knees. We could be a 3 or a 7. Don't sleep on Washington, Atlanta, or Charlotte with their additions. Also, the Nets and Pacers are not awful. The Eastern conference is now much tougher even without Paul George.

I actually have to disagree on the Pacers. They just lost their two leading scorers and replaced it with Rodney Stucky. It all falls on Roy Hibbert now.