• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2018 NFL Draft

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the fact that Elway played QB is irrelevant. Do you really think he is watching film of every player in the draft? I think our draft struggles go back to the scouting department which is still Elway's responsibility. This year is also different in the fact that Gary is the guy with the most influence on the draft.

It will be really interesting on how thing unfold tonight. Not just with the Broncos, but the entire draft.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's for draft dinner tonight?
Think ill order one of those cheap ass greasy, calorie infested domino's pizza!

Special draft venue. I can eat like a pig on draft day!

I think I am doing pizza as well. Must the the supper of champions on draft day.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's for draft dinner tonight?
Think ill order one of those cheap ass greasy, calorie infested domino's pizza!

Special draft venue. I can eat like a pig on draft day!
Chili dogs

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pizza here as well, stopping to pick up one at Whole Foods.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta run to the store and get some skittles too.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone wanna do a 7 round mock before the draft comes on quick? Complete 7 round mock. ;)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the fact that Elway played QB is irrelevant. Do you really think he is watching film of every player in the draft? I think our draft struggles go back to the scouting department which is still Elway's responsibility. This year is also different in the fact that Gary is the guy with the most influence on the draft.

It will be really interesting on how thing unfold tonight. Not just with the Broncos, but the entire draft.

Oh I know for a fact Elway has watched every game on these top QB's in this draft. The man lives to watch film on players. Doesn't mean he gets it right but he definitely puts in the hours to prepare for the draft.

I would say the Broncos have had a couple of issues with the draft...

1) Elway in the past has listened to his coaches way too much. His scouting department from what I understand has actually been pretty spot on with a lot of their choices. The problem is the coaches come in with their list of players they like and convince Elway that they can coach those players up to being something and so he drafts them over players the scouts have rated higher.

2) The Broncos do have one of the smaller scouting departments in the NFL. I'm honestly not sure why they have chosen to do this but I would say they need to add some more top personnel to that department.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for food for tonight...I am having bratwurst and homemade fries. Have a guy that listens to Nick and my podcast that lives in the area that wanted me to join him for the draft so he is doing all the cooking for it. I just get to sit back and stress about who the Broncos will pick.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it is relevant that Elway played QB. I think he can look at college players and imagine playing against them, and that this helps him evaluate Defensive players. I think it messes with his ability to evaluate QB's though because he expects them to be able to play like he did when the vast majority of them just can't.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homemade grilled fish tacos and plenty of cold Mexican beer is on my menu tonight. Hopefully I don't choke on a tortilla when the Broncos pick at number 5.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homemade grilled fish tacos and plenty of cold Mexican beer is on my menu tonight. Hopefully I don't choke on a tortilla when the Broncos pick at number 5.
What type of fish?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kolton Miller is going to go higher than the average mocker has him going.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DB lover in me can't help but think of Denzel Ward in orange and bronco blue. I think imma be happy with whatever. Be nice to score one of the QB's, the top pass rusher, an elite RB, a terrific OL or a lock down CB or top inside linebacker.

Thanks Trevor Siemian and Paxton Lynch.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kolton Miller is going to go higher than the average mocker has him going.
I remember looking him over and thinking he would be gone by the time the Chiefs picked, IRL. Nothing flashy with him but he might be a subpar LT in the league.

I'm hoping the Raiders pick him at 10

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember looking him over and thinking he would be gone by the time the Chiefs picked, IRL. Nothing flashy with him but he might be a subpar LT in the league.

I'm hoping the Raiders pick him at 10
I’ve Watd drops I’m hoping the Raiders go Ward/ Fitz or a Cb. Doubtful Vea slips he would be another choice I would love. I do like Roquan but I think CB is the best pick here. Wouldn’t mind seeing the Eaiders go RB in the 2nd. Lynch is just a place holder. I actually really like Keryon. After that DT, RT. Slot Wr eventual secondary wr. Nelson was a great pick up but he’s aging. Then go upgrades and depth with the rest of the late picks. Could possibly see one of the better DTs I the draft slide Hurst. Because he was flagged with a heart condition. Quick burst nose for the ball. And he knew about the condition when he was playing for UM. May be worth it if he slides

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve Watd drops I’m hoping the Raiders go Ward/ Fitz or a Cb. Doubtful Vea slips he would be another choice I would love. I do like Roquan but I think CB is the best pick here. Wouldn’t mind seeing the Eaiders go RB in the 2nd. Lynch is just a place holder. I actually really like Keryon. After that DT, RT. Slot Wr eventual secondary wr. Nelson was a great pick up but he’s aging. Then go upgrades and depth with the rest of the late picks. Could possibly see one of the better DTs I the draft slide Hurst. Because he was flagged with a heart condition. Quick burst nose for the ball. And he knew about the condition when he was playing for UM. May be worth it if he slides
I also tend to agree that Ward should probably go around pick 10. I'd imagine the Broncos want him but I could see the Raiders taking him, too.