• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2018 NFL Draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well get it going. A year away.

As Nick said in a thread. I would give a lot of dudes manhood around here to get FSU DB Derwin James next year.. I wanted to start off the thread with that mention... So be ready for the sacrifice. Mingo is first!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have my full mock up in 24 hours.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just go on record as saying

"Jeez, that was the dumbest pick we've ever made in Rd 1."

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure that I'll be alive during the 2018 draft. Way to rub it in. Maybe we could at least wait until we get past Columbus Day. My family and I celebrate like there's no tomorrow for that one.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least this will give you some motivation to stay alive.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early look at a top 10 next year

1. Cleveland Browns- QB Josh Allen, Wyoming.. That's right the Browns go QB early again. Hey, they do it every year so why would we think any different? Kessler was a terrible 3rd rd pick last year, (was more of a rd 5-7 guy) Kizer is set up to fail in Cleveland as he needs time to develop. Browns can't pass on Allen.

2. Buffalo Bills- QB Josh Rosen They lost Jason Vrabel so they will struggle this year. If they pick in top 5 they give up 2 first rounders to move up as they have 2 next year with the Chiefs trade. They look to find their long term solution at QB after figuring out Taylor is not the answer

3. New York Jets- QB Sam Darnold, USC.. Really these top 3 QB's could go in any order right now...

4. San Francisco 49ers- WR- Christian Kirk, Texas A&M- Looks to be the next mega super star WR prospect. 49ers need playmakers on offense and really didn't help their WR situation this off-season.

5. Los Angeles Rams- Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame- Gurley had a down year due to a poor passing offense and struggling OL. They have the RB, do they have the OL and QB? Time will tell

6. Baltimore Ravens (from Chicago Bears) Saqun Barkley, RB, Penn State- Back to back to back years with rare special RB's but we will get the triple crown next year with Ezekiel, Fournett and Barkley. Ravens move up to get him to complete their rebuilding offense. Ravens used plenty of different RB's this past year and never upgraded it this off-season.

7. Jacksonville Jaguars- Arden Key, DE, LSU- I keep waiting for them to get out of the top 10. Talent wise they have it, but I think Bortles struggles again and the D isn't quite there. This would be a bad situation for Jax because it would mean Bortles struggles and they don't pick high enough to take one of the 3 stud QB's. Instead they add to their pass rush with Fowler and Malik Jackson. They spent a lot of money this offseason so this would be puzzling.

Felt like Key deserved to be in the top 10- Better possibility might be Alabama Minkah Fitzpatrick here.

8. Cincinnati Bengals- Derwin James, S, Florida State- Bengals will need a playmaker in their DB field. James would be a perfect fit. Too good of a player not to take him here.

9. Miami Dolphins- Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB, Alabama. Miami comes back to reality this year... They find their stop gap CB's unable to hold up and need Fitzpatrick to go with Xavien Howard.

10. Chicago Bears (from Baltimore) WR Calvin Ridley, Alabama. Bears need a playmaker after losing Jeffery and Kevin White hasn't been able to stay healthy. If White stays healthy and has a great year things may change here, but even if he does they still need another WR.

32. Denver Broncos- Derrick Nnadi, DT, Florida State- Guy I really thought would come out this year. Would fit Denver nicely at NT... Peko is a stop gap.

My favorite personal players in the draft next year you will get tired of me talking about

FSU S Derwin James
Oklahoma State WR James Washington

Watch out for LSU RB Derrius Guice too. He put up some insane games last year when Fournette was down... Could fall into the special category with Barkley.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Darnold will be #1 regardless which team picks first. Book it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. Three really good QB's in next years class. See how they develop.

Allen right now is the national #1. Darnold was incredible late in the year last year.

Rosen looked like the clear leader after his FR year but had some bumps last year, he might have the best tools of the 3.

I know you love your USC and San Diego State players so you're a big fan.

He sure beats Kessler to a pulp.

I actually meant to put Darnold #2, but then thought it doesn't really matter what order. They're all gonna be neck and neck to start.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah and realistically 3 teams in the same division probably won't pick in the top 10, but it is a division with the Patriots so ya never know. ;) That isn't important anyway... I didn't put much time into the actual order.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sleep on Mason Rudolph challenging for the top qb spot

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
broncos bringing in Josey Jewell to be our starting ILB with Marshall next year

#GetItDone

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jewell would have chasing barn fowl in common with Von Miller.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people always searching for jewels.