• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 8th NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
numbers are not the issue.. Milk had 2 teams... so it should have been slower....
This Is True Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we did do real good, how many people were drafting in DC's draft?

Think we had 20 people with some having two teams. I have had my draft going for about 23 years now. For about the first 17 or so I did the 32 GM's and then the last few years doubled up instead of finding new owners since it seemed like the new owners were always holding up the draft. Always tell myself i am going to try and make it moreso that we have less people with two teams but everyone wants a second team so I just say screw it. It works well though. May try harder next year to narrow it down... I had no clue @The Q was into mock draft otherwise I would have thrown him in mine. Have known Q on message boards since he was a 12 year old snotty nosed kid running around and he is in the same college fantasy league with me. We talk almost daily.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give bill callahan that gigantic piece of clay to mold….

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These thing work best when people have two teams imo. Regardless, 9 days is a good pace.

Yeah, sort of why I never looked too hard after doing it one year. Seemed to work well.

I think this one has worked very well with the way NOS has run it... Proving both ways work well I suppose. The key is to having the slow drafters having one team. We can strip Milk down to one team next year. ;)

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, sort of why I never looked too hard after doing it one year. Seemed to work well.

I think this one has worked very well with the way NOS has run it... Proving both ways work well I suppose. The key is to having the slow drafters having one team. We can strip Milk down to one team next year. ;)
I will say that usually I'm grasping at straws around rd6 but this year I still have players I want after rd7. Im not sure if this draft is super deep or Im more locked-in to the draft than usual.