• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because of the actors strike,this show is dragged out until november.i,d rather see repeats than this shit.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because of the actors strike,this show is dragged out until november.i,d rather see repeats than this shit.
Hopefully the guy with the gun to your head forcing you to watch will have some mercy and put on some Punky Brewster instead.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Cirie has been castrated, the rest of the house has really stepped up and this is actually becoming an interesting season.

I don’t really like Cam, but he is playing a nice puppet-master game. Same with Cory, but he can’t win any comps.

America is cute, but really pretty worthless. She will end up being the death of Cory.

Felicia is too full of herself, but that abrasiveness actually gives her a shot to win this thing.

Bowie was furniture before this win. Let’s see what she does this week.

I would say everyone has a decent shot of winning, but America, Blu and Bowie are at the bottom. This week will be the test to see if Bowie can show ANYTHING.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Cirie has been castrated, the rest of the house has really stepped up and this is actually becoming an interesting season.

I don’t really like Cam, but he is playing a nice puppet-master game. Same with Cory, but he can’t win any comps.

America is cute, but really pretty worthless. She will end up being the death of Cory.

Felicia is too full of herself, but that abrasiveness actually gives her a shot to win this thing.

Bowie was furniture before this win. Let’s see what she does this week.

I would say everyone has a decent shot of winning, but America, Blu and Bowie are at the bottom. This week will be the test to see if Bowie can show ANYTHING.

I may be missing something... But i hate how this house has been treating Cam.... Havent ever seen it like this... How Everyone lies About him, and then even worse, everyone believes it...

The way Cirie and Jared separated Cam and Red... and now how Jag created the division between Bowie and Cam.... Has Cameron done anything besides play the loyal game to his people, and a disruptor, once he lost everyone??

Also, i hate when players play strategic, but have terrible strategies....

as of now i am rooting for Cam and Matt... but i am pretty sure Cam is going home this week.... all others i think are pretty unlikable...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be missing something... But i hate how this house has been treating Cam.... Havent ever seen it like this... How Everyone lies About him, and then even worse, everyone believes it...

The way Cirie and Jared separated Cam and Red... and now how Jag created the division between Bowie and Cam.... Has Cameron done anything besides play the loyal game to his people, and a disruptor, once he lost everyone??

Also, i hate when players play strategic, but have terrible strategies....

as of now i am rooting for Cam and Matt... but i am pretty sure Cam is going home this week.... all others i think are pretty unlikable...
I am not sure I agree. Cam has been a beast, so obviously everyone is wary of him. And he has been pitting everyone against everyone himself, so feeling cheated because others do the same isn’t genuine.

I really don’t see anyone playing a particularly villainous or honest game. Everyone is trying to puppet master everyone else.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure I agree. Cam has been a beast, so obviously everyone is wary of him. And he has been pitting everyone against everyone himself, so feeling cheated because others do the same isn’t genuine.

I really don’t see anyone playing a particularly villainous or honest game. Everyone is trying to puppet master everyone else.

sure puppet master... but i feel like the jabs on Cam have been personal... because he is so loyal...

But again, i may be misreading things... as i dont watch the live feeds...

i agree that nobody is overly villianous... except maybe Cirie, but she had to play for two this whole season, and now that she can play for only herself, it seems like she is playing nice...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... i was very happy to see a cool superpower of SECRET HOH...

BUT they used a terrible competition for it.... you cant use a athletic competition for secret HOH, i mean, we all knew it had to be one of three people that won... Not much of a secret is it??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so... i was very happy to see a cool superpower of SECRET HOH...

BUT they used a terrible competition for it.... you cant use an athletic competition for secret HOH, i mean, we all knew it had to be one of three people that won... Not much of a secret is it??
And I never understood the strategy of the noms. You HAVE to go after your “enemies” when you win HOH. Why go after 2 floaters? He let the power dictate who he nominated rather than the game.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I never understood the strategy of the noms. You HAVE to go after your “enemies” when you win HOH. Why go after 2 floaters? He let the power dictate who he nominated rather than the game.

yea... what makes no sense about that... he orchestrated the Cameron blindside, because cameron is going to be too hard to beat, but he wants to keep the showmance, because they keep him and Matt safe better?? logic doesnt make too much sense... and i would hope the rest of the house sees that Matt and Jag have too much power.... which would make them the target before the showmance anyway...

but then again, nobody else can win competitions unless its another random one... so... i dont know...

this really is Jag and Matts game to lose.... if neither of them win this season i will be shocked....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BB really sucks... how does bowie Jane not make a move?? it was easy...

this show gets dominated by one side... and the rest are too dumb to realize...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB really sucks... how does bowie Jane not make a move?? it was easy...

this show gets dominated by one side... and the rest are too dumb to realize...
She is the kind of player who lets someone else play her game for her. She trusts Jag and believes they are a final 2. Every season has players and every season has floaters. She isn’t a floater the way Rachel used the team (jumping from group to group based on who was in power), but in that she isn’t playing at all. Unfortunately, the game as a whole is designed to allow that player to make it to the final 2 quite a bit. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her lose to Jag in the finals.

this season is kinda reminding me of Paul’s 2nd season. It seems that everyone is just playing Jag’s game. Cirie is the only one who sees the game for what it is. But she can’t trust anyone to play with her, because they all trust Jag more and stab her in the back. Felisha is a HORRIBLE partner to have to play with.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is the kind of player who lets someone else play her game for her. She trusts Jag and believes they are a final 2. Every season has players and every season has floaters. She isn’t a floater the way Rachel used the team (jumping from group to group based on who was in power), but in that she isn’t playing at all. Unfortunately, the game as a whole is designed to allow that player to make it to the final 2 quite a bit. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her lose to Jag in the finals.

this season is kinda reminding me of Paul’s 2nd season. It seems that everyone is just playing Jag’s game. Cirie is the only one who sees the game for what it is. But she can’t trust anyone to play with her, because they all trust Jag more and stab her in the back. Felisha is a HORRIBLE partner to have to play with.

right... I agree... and these are the most painful seasons to watch... I like gameplay... I like strategy... I can't stand a household of idiots and cowards... that includes Jag...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right... I agree... and these are the most painful seasons to watch... I like gameplay... I like strategy... I can't stand a household of idiots and cowards... that includes Jag...
Jag is such a comp beast and he has a strong acolyte that protects him when he can’t protect himself. And he has pulled the wool over everyone else’s eyes that they end up just doing his bidding when they taste any power. This is almost more dominating than Paul’s second season.

And yes, I am still bitter that Paul didn’t win that season. That jury was the most butt hurt bunch of Jack asses ever. He should have won his first season as well, but at least there he lost to a good player (Jordan). Losing to Josh was just salt in the wound.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jag is such a comp beast and he has a strong acolyte that protects him when he can’t protect himself. And he has pulled the wool over everyone else’s eyes that they end up just doing his bidding when they taste any power. This is almost more dominating than Paul’s second season.

And yes, I am still bitter that Paul didn’t win that season. That jury was the most butt hurt bunch of Jack asses ever. He should have won his first season as well, but at least there he lost to a good player (Jordan). Losing to Josh was just salt in the wound.

I know you were butt hurt about that.. and we disagreed, as I agreed with the finale winner...

But on to this season... at least Jag did nothing to hurt anyone... so if he is in the final two, he will win for sure... only thing that would hurt him is if Matt is a final 3, and Jag doesn't choose Matt... He needs the loyal aspect to win... otherwise he may lose... and really only to Cirie...

Jag is only a comp beast because he knocked out the bigger comp beasts... he is a coward, who didn't want to face competition... and not sure how much credit I give to jag on how the house did his dirty work... its not really true...

It was more CIrie owned the house for most of the season... and then when Cory destroyed their game, Jag was there to pick up the pieces... and Cirie's targets all had their names tarnished...

this is just the backfire of Cirie's game... that Jag and Matt were able to pick it up... But they don't have much strategy... just get rid of the best competitor... that is Jag's only strategy...

and then you have Felicia and Bowie who are just dumb enough to take the ride with them...

this is the problem with BB, you give the best competitors 2 competitions to protect themselves... and one always is athletic...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the finale to Australian Celeb BB from ‘21. I have not seen any Australian BB before, so I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I was really blown away that the celebs actually legit played the game. The US version of Celeb BB is a joke. Basically no one is there to play.

There were 3 Americans in the 12(??) contestants (Caitlin Jenner, Omarossa and Meghan Markel’s brother). Further, I was only familiar with 2 of the Aussie celebs (Luke from Survivor and an actor on Wentworth).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO

But of the final four...

i am going to pick the winner of this season

If Jag wins final 3 competition

Final 3 (jag, Matt, Bowie)

Final 2- Jag vs Matt- winner is Jag
Final 2 Jag vs Bowie- winner is Bowie

Final 3 (Jag, Matt, Felicia)

Jag wins no matter who

Final 3( Jag, Felicia, Bowie)

Jag Vs Felicia- Jag wins
Jag vs Bowie- Bowie Wins

IF MATT WINS THE FINAL 3 COMP

Matt Wins vs everybody except JAG

IF BOWIE wins the final 3 COMP

Bowie ONLY can beat Felicia

IF Felicia WINS THE FINAL 3 COMP

FELICIA DOES NOT BEAT ANYONE ELSE

Jag has the best resume... but the thing he has going against him is that he got rid of the best competitor every week... except for Matt, who was his loyalty pick... if he chooses Bowie over Matt, then that will show he has no loyalty... and that he was ONLY a coward... and Matt should be bitter... rightfully so... being a comp beast does not mean you are playing the best game...

iF JAG is responsible for Matt leaving, then it is going to be hard for him to beat bowie... who has enough wins when it mattered to build her resume up...

also... Cirie going home was an example of why i dont like Jag.... and why Matt can not beat Jag....

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JMO

But of the final four...

i am going to pick the winner of this season

If Jag wins final 3 competition

Final 3 (jag, Matt, Bowie)

Final 2- Jag vs Matt- winner is Jag
Final 2 Jag vs Bowie- winner is Bowie

Final 3 (Jag, Matt, Felicia)

Jag wins no matter who

Final 3( Jag, Felicia, Bowie)

Jag Vs Felicia- Jag wins
Jag vs Bowie- Bowie Wins

IF MATT WINS THE FINAL 3 COMP

Matt Wins vs everybody except JAG

IF BOWIE wins the final 3 COMP

Bowie ONLY can beat Felicia

IF Felicia WINS THE FINAL 3 COMP

FELICIA DOES NOT BEAT ANYONE ELSE

Jag has the best resume... but the thing he has going against him is that he got rid of the best competitor every week... except for Matt, who was his loyalty pick... if he chooses Bowie over Matt, then that will show he has no loyalty... and that he was ONLY a coward... and Matt should be bitter... rightfully so... being a comp beast does not mean you are playing the best game...

iF JAG is responsible for Matt leaving, then it is going to be hard for him to beat bowie... who has enough wins when it mattered to build her resume up...

also... Cirie going home was an example of why i dont like Jag.... and why Matt can not beat Jag....
You are 2 episodes behind, fyi…

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are 2 episodes behind, fyi…

well.. now I am up to date.... nothing changed on my post though...

if Jag is the reason Matt is not in the final 2.. then Bowie will win...

so there are 5 outcomes with different winners IMO

Jag vs Bowie- where Jag wins the last competition- Bowie Wins it all

Bowie vs Jag- where Bowie Brings jag- Jag wins

Matt vs Bowie- Matt wins

Matt vs Jag- if matt brings Jag- this is the only coin toss IMO... but I think Jag wins this

Jag vs Matt- where Jag brings Matt- Jag wins

I am hoping Matt wins... he might have a chance against Jag... but Jag is better with his words(not because Matt is deaf, its because Matt is dumb)... So Jag will express why he should win over Matt much better...

Its a shame... because Jag is very unlikeable IMO... that closest number Trick was unnecessary and makes me think maybe Felicia was not wrong about how Jag and Bowie were making fun of him...

and again, how Jag convinced Matt that Cirie going home wasn't a stab in the back was pretty evil of a friend... especially after Matt was so upset with Felicia...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im on I think episode 10 and unfortunately I couldn’t stay away from all spoilers as I know 1 person in the final 5 and maybe 2 but so far I can’t wait for Izzy to leave. She’s the only one I can’t stand and hope she leaves soon. Everyone else I’m ok with or like such as Jag, Corey, America, and Red.