• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cheapest way to stream NBA playoffs

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I moved and cancelled my cable, but was able to catch the NCAA tourney.

I want to watch the NBA playoffs and was wondering what's the cheapest option to stream?

I have the ESPN/Hulu/Disney package currently and pay I think $17/mo.

Looks like all the games are on ESPN/ABC? Except the play in games? Which I don't care about. Is there a cheap way to stream ONLY ESPN/ABC?

I plan to do this for the NBA playoffs and then I'll cancel and figure it out when football season starts.

Oh ... and it would be REALLY nice if I could do 2 computers at once.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to watch the NBA playoffs and was wondering what's the cheapest option to stream?

Looks like all the games are on ESPN/ABC? Except the play in games? Which I don't care about. Is there a cheap way to stream ONLY ESPN/ABC?

I plan to do this for the NBA playoffs and then I'll cancel and figure it out when football season starts.
You need tnt and nbatv

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need tnt and nbatv

It says almost all the games are ESPN/ABC though.

I don't know if it matters. I think you need a full streaming service to get those 2.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says almost all the games are ESPN/ABC though.

I don't know if it matters. I think you need a full streaming service to get those 2.

It's not true lol

Most of the week games ( Mon-Thu) in round 1 are on TNT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.thestreameast.to/cccz-mlb-streams/

It is a website I use on my phone. If you have a cable you can connect it to your tv, you can watch any game for free-even UFC or boxing. I am not sure if they are still free for the playoffs unfortunately.

This isn’t my main option for streaming but convenient if you need to watch it while you aren’t at home.

You can watch the Dodgers game right now and check it out.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh ... and it would be REALLY nice if I could do 2 computers at once.

I use this one for sports and regular tv as well. It's similar to the streameast that @Shanemansj13 uses.

You have to click through a few ads to be able to watch, but it's free and usually has 2 or 3 streams for each game. So if one has issues you can switch.

I also use this one.

It has a lot of sports options as well. It's my favorite of the 2. Only issue is that it doesn't have ESPN. It's also free.

The tv app one is the one I use most because you don't have to click through any ads.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use this one for sports and regular tv as well. It's similar to the streameast that @Shanemansj13

You have to click through a few ads to be able to watch, but it's free and usually has 2 or 3 streams for each game. So it one has issues you can switch.

I also use this one.

It has a lot of sports options as well. It's my favorite of the 2. Only issue is that it doesn't have ESPN. It's also free.

The tv app one is the one I use most because you don't have to click through any ads.
Yeah similar but it looks like the site you use has more streams. Same with the one I use, you click on a link and another window pops up. Pretty simple, you just close the new window and continue. Once you get into the stream no ads and works great. I might use this one if it works for the playoffs bc for some events mine only allows premium members to view.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah similar but it looks like the site you use has more streams. Same with the one I use, you click on a link and another window pops up. Pretty simple, you just close the new window and continue. Once you get into the stream no ads and works great. I might use this one if it works for the playoffs bc for some events mine only allows premium members to view.

My son spent about 3 years trying to get me to give up my cable. I finally agreed and he hooked up a desktop pc to the tv. He used another website (called Opera GX Corner or something) that has those and a couple of others in the favorites, so it's easy to switch beteween them.

It's not as easy as just using a clicker to switch back and forth, but now that I'm used to it, it beats the hell out of paying $150+ per month for cable.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the link to the free streams.

But I'm looking for something more reliable and a more pleasant viewing experience, plus I may share with my father

Maybe I should have said ... best way that's not going to break the bank

It's down to Hulu Live, Youtube TV, and Sling.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the link to the free streams.

But I'm looking for something more reliable and a more pleasant viewing experience, plus I may share with my father

It's down to Hulu Live, Youtube TV, and Sling.
Yeah if it’s not just for you and casual viewing then I understand. The website I use is not low quality though. It is HD and reliable when on Wi-fi. It isn’t ideal bc you cannot cast to the tv so from that aspect, I totally get it. I only use this site to view on my phone.